[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Hickk

Have you ever seen those videos of little kids saying something confidently adult-like and it sounds so cute, but if you imagine that same kid saying that same thing at 16 years old you KNOW it is no longer cute or funny...but domineering and over powering. 

That is kind how I kind of what I wonder about JH's attitude towards the guarding of SY.... It's all romantic currently how he wants to protect her and keep her all to himself, but grow this up down the road and it could be overpowering and restricting. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he wants to protect her and with more confidence in the relationship this intensity could fade and he could allow her to guard herself !!! I just think he worries about every angle that this show could hurt her with the "ugly side" of his fanbase. ...I hope that is what it is anyway.

The same double standards applied by fans towards SY.. i notice. Besides spazzing over a 19 year old Jingoo and Kim Woo Bin, i have never seen her checking out a guy in front  of JH before.  There are things i wish SY and JH stop doing but this is their personalities, they need to learn how to compromise and meet halfway. 

You caught my post before I could delete it LOL! After watching him with a different eye...it just may be him who is worried about staring and wanting to touch her. It could even be that he's protecting her from himself and the possibilities of exposing of his true thoughts attracted thoughts about her to the public which could actually hurt HER reputation.

This is the same "squint eye" he had on after his "MSG" comment in the car...he's very attracted to her right here.

I don't see JH as that kind of 'on the spot' deep thinker. Definitely keeping SY pics off his IG is a conscious decision to 'protect her', but in that moment, all he's thinking, really is:  "WANT TO LOOK > MUSTN'T LOOK > WANT TO LOOK > MUSTN'T LOOK > WANT TO LOOK > MUSTN'T LOOK

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You caught my post before I could delete it LOL! After watching him with a different eye...it just may be him who is worried about staring and wanting to touch her. It could even be that he's protecting her from himself and the possibilities of exposing of his true thoughts attracted thoughts about her to the public which could actually hurt HER reputation.

This is the same "squint eye" he had on after his "MSG" comment in the car...he's very attracted to her right here.

I don't see JH as that kind of 'on the spot' deep thinker. Definitely keeping SY pics off his IG is a conscious decision to 'protect her', but in that moment, all he's thinking, really is:  "WANT TO LOOK > MUSTN'T LOOK > WANT TO LOOK > MUSTN'T LOOK > WANT TO LOOK > MUSTN'T LOOK

Oh, I agree,...cause what you said is what I mean :D He wasn't thinking deep then, he wanted to look, but knew he couldn't! I don't think his mind was on other guys seeing her at that time and there is no way he could say he was restraining himself in the BRI LOL...too much of a confession that he felt attracted to her! 

Guest lexx94_stv

Oh, I agree,...cause what you said is what I mean :D He wasn't thinking deep then, he wanted to look, but knew he couldn't! I don't think his mind was on other guys seeing her at that time and there is no way he could say he was restraining himself in the BRI LOL...too much of a confession that he felt attracted to her! 

Same here. He actually was protecting her from himself right there LOL. He was so attracted to her that time that he was so afraid even the slightest touch would make him jump on her like a hungry wolf. LOL

Guest ayvah

Have you ever seen those videos of little kids saying something confidently adult-like and it sounds so cute, but if you imagine that same kid saying that same thing at 16 years old you KNOW it is no longer cute or funny...but domineering and over powering. 

That is kind how I kind of what I wonder about JH's attitude towards the guarding of SY.... It's all romantic currently how he wants to protect her and keep her all to himself, but grow this up down the road and it could be overpowering and restricting. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he wants to protect her and with more confidence in the relationship this intensity could fade and he could allow her to guard herself !!! I just think he worries about every angle that this show could hurt her with the "ugly side" of his fanbase. ...I hope that is what it is anyway.

The same double standards applied by fans towards SY.. i notice. Besides spazzing over a 19 year old Jingoo and Kim Woo Bin, i have never seen her checking out a guy in front  of JH before.  There are things i wish SY and JH stop doing but this is their personalities, they need to learn how to compromise and meet halfway. 

and in the process, he seemed to appear somewhat distant. Actually, from my point of view, he was too engrossed in controlling himself that he really wanted to be unaware of her, at that moment. Haha poor burning soul! 

So it was SY who chose the dress to impress JH. Foxy lady! Our bear has grown up.. I think this week's topic is gonna be the dress (as predicted by @amastris) and wolfy-protective-JH. One thing that bothers me is whether JH truly likes it or not? Yes he mentioned about intolerable but really? Pov from a male brownie is needed here.

So it was SY who chose the dress to impress JH. Foxy lady! Our bear has grown up.. I think this week's topic is gonna be the dress (as predicted by @amastris) and wolfy-protective-JH. One thing that bothers me is whether JH truly likes it or not? Yes he mentioned about intolerable but really? Pov from a male brownie is needed here.

"intolerable" ...exchange that word for "unacceptable" ...which has a slightly different meaning, but probably more along his lines where he means "it's just not something she can be doing...I won't accept it"  

Does anyone feel interested in translating or telling me what was said in next weeks preview for this little segment? 

awwwww.....really love JH expression. So adorable and whatever he say, like he talk to someone that really close to him. 

and in the process, he seemed to appear somewhat distant. Actually, from my point of view, he was too engrossed in controlling himself that he really wanted to be unaware of her, at that moment. Haha poor burning soul! 

All of you high lighted some good points.

I have faith they will sort out this issue between themselves.  SY and JH have not known each other for long, they are still in the process of understanding each other's needs and wants, triggers and all.  So it is not surprising if they both do something that will make each other a bit uncomfortable or unhappy at times. This is all part of a relationship process. The good thing is both of them are quite vocal and upfront about their thoughts. So this will cut down a lot of potential misunderstanding.

In addition, SY have an awesome personality, she appears to be very observant, understanding and will take JH's wishes into consideration. I am unsure how much JH will be able to compromise regarding the dressing issue, but being in the same industry, after the initial "shock" JH may be more receptive to SY dressing so sexy. We must also remember, SY never had dressed this way in front of JH. Although SY wanted to dress up for JH, there is still the production crew there. So JH was most likely just focused on that point. It is rather sweet though how he desperately tried to cover her up. 

I have been watching a lot of JH's clips. I know I have said it before, but it is just amazing how well SY interacts with JH. JH can seem like a bit of an odd ball at times. He often make random comments that I think many do not know how to respond to, thus creating some awkward situations. However, SY seems to be able to laugh it off and follow JH's conversations with ease. Because of this, JH's random actions/words no longer seem awkward. As much as many of JH's fans said SY is benefiting from WGM, I think SY helped JH shine too. He appears more manly, sweet and normal!   

"intolerable" ...exchange that word for "unacceptable" ...which has a slightly different meaning, but probably more along his lines where he means "it's just not something she can be doing...I won't accept it"  

It was the same for SY butt writing, it's not acceptable for others to see, it should be only for him to see.  

aaaaannnnnnnnnd that make me wonders, HOW MANY TIMES A DAY THAT JH REPLY AND REPLY ALL OVER AGAIN THE VIDEO AND GIFTS ON HIS ALONE TIME FROM PRYING EYES?CAMERA, LOL :D

Guest mail182

It was the same for SY butt writing, it's not acceptable for others to see, it should be only for him to see.  

hmmmm, i think JH may look relax , cool and everything, but in his mind, he is still having this old fashion, protective mindset. Some guys dont mind their girl to wear sexy dresses, but some really do, he is one of them... he really looks uncomfortable, and in so many occasions he was talking about SH to cover up (during baseball pitching, in Japan when she wears short skirts to show her legs, during photoshooting on the bed when she wears that leggy thing), he is just like that...because he cares and likes her...i think some girls look it as possessive, but some girls adore their guy to look after them. SH is really confident and outgoing.. hmmm i wonder how she perceives it... at some point i saw, she noticed the diff in JH attitude.. and she was also in deep thoughts...

anyway, hope they solves this, and they should understand each other more now. compromise from both side is needed, hmmmm, JH should continue be himself (protective), SH should dress what she wants, but there must be a point of understanding...

awwwww.....really love JH expression. So adorable and whatever he say, like he talk to someone that really close to him. 

SY asked him the first date they met, then he said the 4th .... he made her upset/disappointed/sad , so, I dun think he adorable .

Does anyone feel interested in translating or telling me what was said in next weeks preview for this little segment? 

SY asked him the first date they met, then he said the 4th .... he made her upset/disappointed/sad , so, I dun think he adorable .

Hi, love, could you please edit your post and delete the pictures within the quote?it against soompi rule and could make this thread got banned.

Hi, love, could you please edit your post and delete the pictures within the quote?it against soompi rule and could make this thread got banned.

i am sorry... i will edit it. I am not really familiar with soompi before. Thanks chingu... 

the 4th?? LOL...

watched episode. I wish he never mentioned JinGoo on that day. but he wanted to make his wife happy. she cant hide her excitement. I wish she did. He kept watching her while watching the JinGoo video. he can feel it. little translation about that moment unfortunately they didnt translate last part.

Part 1 of 3

CNBLUE’s Jonghyun gave Gong Seungyeon a surprise gift, which was a video message from Yeo Jingoo. Seungyeon is a fan of Jingoo and she really wants to see him personally so she invited him on their wedding. Unfortunately, Jingoo can’t make it because of his busy schedule.

[TRANS]

Jingoo & Jonghyun: “Hello”

Jonghyun: “My ‘wife’ really wants to see Jingoo, so look at this video.”

Jingoo: “Wife. Hahaha.” (lol the last time he said the word “wife” was when he’s with Sohyun )

Jonghyun: “It seems Jingoo can’t come to the wedding ceremony.”

Seungyeon: “Aww.”

Jonghyun: “Tch.” (jealous )

Seungyeon: “Ah why? Haha.”

Jonghyun: *confession* “To be honest, I really don’t want to show the video to her. But then my wife really wants to see Jingoo. So I’ll just… introduce him to her… a bit…”

Part 2 of 3 (read the first part so that you can understand )

[TRANS]

Jonghyun: “Tch.”

Seungyeon: “Why?”

Jingoo: “Hi, sister-in-law. I’m Jingoo. I can’t come to the wedding ceremony. I’m really sorry.”

Seungyeon: “It’s okay.” *Jonghyun’s facial expression turned dark

Part 3 of 3 (read the first and second parts so that you can understand )

[TRANS]

Jingoo: “If you and hyung are going to get married, please only look at hyung. Please don't talk about me.” *Seungyeon became shy* (LOL )

Jonghyun: “Purposely don’t come. I’m not gonna call you. *jealous*”

Jingoo: “Hahaha.”

Jingoo: “From the bottom of my heart, congratulations on your wedding. May you two live happily ever after. "

Seungyeon: “Thank you~”

about the wedding dress, he didnt want her to show too much skin, like when we saw it in unaired scene. he wants her to cover her stomach. he wants to see her sexy but only for his eyes. obviously he didnt wanna see or know about his wife likes other guy (platonically). she should stop to mention about this. keepit to herself.
this is my opinion. agree or not. I will be waiting full eng sub. I hope I can get better point of view. #justlove #hugs

I mean, look at this guy. he should be much more than enough
11259808_495607637266045_112585686_n.jpg

So SY chose the outift herself. You go girl! I bet after JH has calmed down from his initial shock he would probably tell her she looks hot. But somehow with this relevation, i predict fangirls will start again abt her dressing and how she spazzed over a teenage boy, can i emphasized he is a teenage boy!...how she made oppa upset. 

About the unaired scene, i think JH is enjoying  the back rub and her applying the sunscreen abit too much... wahahaha. He gave out that breathless laugh that Minhyuk was talking about.

Guest ayvah

hahaha i guess somewhere out there is a husband who cannot unlock a door to his own house. 

Guest flower4junsu

Before wgm crew found SY, I read on other couple's thread that wgm had prepared Girlsday Yura to be his bride. I don't mind at all as long as he is happy

Girl's day yura was in wgm before this..with Hong Jong Hyun..they have the same name..not cnblue Jong Hyun 

And when asked before our jonghyun said if he could do wgm he would like to do it with girl's day sojin whom he is close with

I know that. Actually I also a fan of Hong Jonghyun-Yura couple. I also read their thread from page 1 (though I never give my comments there).  I got that info from the people who comments on their thread. But, it could be mistaken or wrong info anyway. Well, I don't live in Korea so I don't really get the real situation. Thanks anyway.

Hey..sorry if u are offended or anything..i could be wrong too..and im also not from korea..no worries..sorry:P..anyways all that matters is that jy ended up together..

Btw.anyone knows who is the girl between sungkyu and eric in the preview?

No problem at all, dear!! We're brothers, sisters, siblings here. Peace:D

Part 1 of 3

CNBLUE’s Jonghyun gave Gong Seungyeon a surprise gift, which was a video message from Yeo Jingoo. Seungyeon is a fan of Jingoo and she really wants to see him personally so she invited him on their wedding. Unfortunately, Jingoo can’t make it because of his busy schedule.

[TRANS]

Jingoo & Jonghyun: “Hello”

Jonghyun: “My ‘wife’ really wants to see Jingoo, so look at this video.”

Jingoo: “Wife. Hahaha.” (lol the last time he said the word “wife” was when he’s with Sohyun )

Jonghyun: “It seems Jingoo can’t come to the wedding ceremony.”

Seungyeon: “Aww.”

Jonghyun: “Tch.” (jealous )

Seungyeon: “Ah why? Haha.”

Jonghyun: *confession* “To be honest, I really don’t want to show the video to her. But then my wife really wants to see Jingoo. So I’ll just… introduce him to her… a bit…”

Part 2 of 3 (read the first part so that you can understand )

[TRANS]

Jonghyun: “Tch.”

Seungyeon: “Why?”

Jingoo: “Hi, sister-in-law. I’m Jingoo. I can’t come to the wedding ceremony. I’m really sorry.”

Seungyeon: “It’s okay.” *Jonghyun’s facial expression turned dark

Part 3 of 3 (read the first and second parts so that you can understand )

[TRANS]

Jingoo: “If you and hyung are going to get married, please only look at hyung. Please don't talk about me.” *Seungyeon became shy* (LOL )

Jonghyun: “Purposely don’t come. I’m not gonna call you. *jealous*”

Jingoo: “Hahaha.”

Jingoo: “From the bottom of my heart, congratulations on your wedding. May you two live happily ever after. "

Seungyeon: “Thank you~”

about the wedding dress, he didnt want her to show too much skin, like when we saw it in unaired scene. he wants her to cover her stomach. he wants to see her sexy but only for his eyes. obviously he didnt wanna see or know about his wife likes other guy (platonically). she should stop to mention about this. keepit to herself.
this is my opinion. agree or not. I will be waiting full eng sub. I hope I can get better point of view. #justlove #hugs

I mean, look at this guy. he should be much more than enough

How about HJ then?? Why he can take any pictures with the girls after the film? Why she can't? Why he can look at the girls? Why she can't wear any sexy dresses??  Why he can jealous? Why SY can't jealous? This is NOT fair , especially all about your comments about SY!!!! WHY YOU KEEP COMPLAIN ABOUT SY? If you dun like SY, you better go to support LHJ.

Archived