[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I've rewatched the YT cuts and am I the only one who can't see a different JH? He looks and feels the same to me. In my opinion when he was 'leaning away' from SY when they were seating by their pics before the wedding, it seems like it was only to get a better view of her! I'm sure deep inside he's thinking, why should I waste this opportunity to appreciate my beautiful wife all the more?! Hehe.

And whether he treats her differently or 'colder' I think looking at SY's behaviour and the way she responds is the best gauge to see if that is really the case. If yall have not noticed, girl seems to be GLOWING LIKE CRAZY in the BRI this week!!! And all the pictures of her off-cam outside WGM as well, her smile's wider, more genuine than ever, she truly looks like someone crazily in love! So I'll trust my judgment based on SY's appearances off-cam because I believe it's more telling.:wub:

Haven't read all the posts but I agree with you and I did not think he was that different, at the ball game or wedding, probably a bit nervous, tired (his eyes looked that way), and awkward during the wedding because of the revealing dress, but not like upset or anything like that.  Though there might be a moment he seemed somewhat cold or hesitant, haven't we already learned JH cannot be perfect every single second to meet our expectations like any other guy??  And if I'm not mistaken, JH or SY said they decided their wedding to be more like a party with their friends...  So I will just enjoy the show.  I'm not worried and there's absolutely nothing to be saddened about. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw~ who is the girl who sits between Sunggyu and Eric??

Lee kuk ju if im not mistaken

not that one~ lee gook ju ( comedian) is the one who sits between Eric and MC Panel ( dunno his name ) ~ i guess maybe she is Baek Ji Young sunbaenim?? or another AOA member

All credits to gkboice@twitter

When Seungyeon threw out the first pitch and Jonghyun was the batter- SY: I only saw my husband. JH: I only saw my wife.

Jonghyun only had his eyes on the fried chicken in front of him and not the baseball game.

SY: JH only offered the food to me once. After that, he just started eating everything.

JH while staring at the cheerleaders dancing- JH: Wow! That's AOA's dance! SY: ..

Before wedding- SY: You look really handsome today. I was surprised when I saw you. JH: I was the one surprised. You had like nothing on.

In Jingoo's video message to SY/JH- JG: JH hyung told me to tell you (SY) to only look at him during the wedding.

Jonghyun said one of his friends is a cheerleader for the LG Twins baseball team and SY got jealous.

In the car- JH- I need sunglasses. You're too bright. It's distracting me. SY- You want sunglasses to look at the cheerleaders later, right?

Im more excited for next week..this week just meh after last week's awesomeness

But im just fine..you cant always get too many awesomeness..kekekeke..everyone have their off days..keep spazzing and keep the faith strong brownies:wub:

Btw..im super glad yh is there next week..!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wilddove

After rewatching the raw, I didn't find JH's behavior really that different from before........ maybe because most of us didn't get to see the 1st 5 minutes of their segment (we missed the fun stuff), that led us to initially think differently......

mm, still downloading the raw. After reading several post, i'm just gonna take everything slow by the way, without over thinking otherwise i'm gona cray cray lol.

Anyway, exciting for the next ep, they gonna use the fun route, i'm rally okay with that. It's gonna be less pressure for them. And they can just save "the romantic wedding and conservative dress during their "REAL" wedding. hhahha, i hope all brownies got invited :D

I just watch the preview, the other 2 couples they already had their "BED SCENE!!" omy, i object!LOL.. but you know i don't even get any sexual tension whatsoever, but should our couple have that kinda scene, i'm pretty sure we gonna have to watch it while peeking from our fingers :P

Guest gingerschnaps

d200712201602141939.gif Annyeong!

After rewatching for 3 times, i'd say no change in Jonghyun, he is still the same man. We are all still drunk about the Busan episode so we expect something as intense as that. i think they fell into the point of familiarity, courting stage is over. Everything we witnessed are natural reactions from both of them. Let's not be bothered about a certain issue. He didn't seem indifferent, just tired. they did held hands while watching jingoo message. SY seems sensitive enough to tell/feel if there is something that change about him (she knew when he is lying ref: on the oyster episode). i think his busy sched just took a toll in him and wgm ep is his rest so lets cut him some slack. Despite of his busy sched, he still finds time to shoot. The Wedding preview might not be a cliche wedding as we expected based on the dynamics we saw from Busan episode but lets not be sullen and just treat this portion as a filler for the fun Big day next week. I'm looking forward to the wedding and honeymoon. The baseball game was full of love,yes? can't we count our blessings instead and not focus on tiny speck? kekeke! CNBLUE Brothers are complete attendance, isn't that something? We all know how busy these guys are.

d200712201620449378.gif

After watch again the raw video I think not to bad, but  when their wedding yes I see JH not do a lot skinship even Sy already try it. But for me it's okay because at the end they hold hands. About the airing time only 22 minutes it's not bad but I hope they can get 30 minutes like SungJoy couple. After all this episode it's good even can't as good as last week episode but at all I'm satisfy. Can't wait for the fun next week and of course eng sub for this week.

Ok i watched the episode... and to be honest  i didnt sense any difference  in JH's behaviour and im quite sensitive  to stuff. To be honest i tend to look at JH's expressions more.

Baseball Scene: They were their usual lovey dovey selves. I think JH got a bit jealous that the baseball player paid  too much attention to SY and my conclusion is... he is very very possessive abt SY esp in terms of her dressing. He kept telling SY to cover her belly esp when her shirt rides up when she throws the ball. Abt him not paying attention to her as he eats... that's  JH. He loves food..and looking at cheerleader... that's  normal for a guy. I just want to know how feels about her winning the drinking game.

Even the pre wedding scene..even though. he was not  as affectionate as before but he did touch her and told her she was pretty. I dont sense any change that will be a concern. I feel he was not comfortable  with the way she dresses. I know it is not her fault but i guess her cleavage was rather distracting. He just doesnt know where to look. Looking at sexy women or cheerleaders are totally different as compared to looking at someone you have feelings for wearing something sexy. My conclusion  is compared to SY... JH is the possessive  one here. 

I put the blame on the WGM monkey for editting terribly this week. Perhaps the romantic scenes weren't showed to us yet. Perhaps JH said some heartfelt vow or did some intimate gestures to SY. They did this before in the Busan episode during family dinner. I shall remain calm and think positive for the sake of our beloved couple. Just few days ago they were on cloud nine right? 

Okay. Saw the preview for next week. It seems that SY is wearing a different dress but still bare shoulder and the MCs were there too!

I just recalled reading somewhere that JH diehard fans were very furious about the wedding and if JH kisses SY on that day, they will sort of burn down MBC? Perhaps JH was being careful and protective of SY and his band. Hence the fun party typed wedding. I don't know. Just my guess.

Actually I didn't see any weirdness or difference in JH for this episode. It still the same sweetness and warmth that they usually have :) I think JH still feels very comfortable and sweet around SY. I think why we feel indifferent in JH is because we expected a more intense skinship than the last episode, but to be honest, we may have to wait a little longer to be able to see that. I'm still really really happy with the skinship that they did in today's episode :)

Guest wolfram

Just my few cents regarding regarding the dress issue.

As a guy, i think JH was like that because he was flustered with SY's dress. It's not like he doesn't like it, but he was holding himself from staring unconsciously at SY's funbags.

We guys do that a lot. When someone dresses up with a sexy outfit, sometimes we can't help but appreciate the nice view. lol. So we tend to look away or act stiff in situations like that because we are afraid to be called sexual maniacs.

Anyway those fans who threaten to create havoc if he kisses her... oh gosh... they need to grow up. 

Just my few cents regarding regarding the dress issue.

As a guy, i think JH was like that because he was flustered with SY's dress. It's not like he doesn't like it, but he was holding himself from staring unconsciously at SY's funbags.

We guys do that a lot. When someone dresses up with a sexy outfit, sometimes we can't help but appreciate the nice view. lol. So we tend to look away or act stiff in situations like that because we are afraid to be called sexual maniacs. 

i think so too. It was different  in the onsen cause she was covered by the water. Only  her shoulders were exposed. But in this dress, wow she really looks wow.  I remembered JH saying this before... if it was someone else, he will usually not be affected but with his wife.. he feels strange. So Brownies... i feel better after watching the episode. 

I agree with everyone here. JH  and SY is still just as sweet.

We must also remember, most of the last episode was in the car and in the dark. So I can imagine that gave the BE couple a 
false sense of privacy. In this episode most of the clip was in public and was actively doing some other activity as well.

I am feeling that they are becoming more realistic and comfortable with each other. And so of course we won't see so much romantic interactions.

Archived