[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hihi_hehe

If I'm not wrong Minsun noona is there too, all the panel is there

nope she isnt there, only choa, eric nam and the other funny mc guy

From @meminthehouse calendar (thanks!), it looks like the Busan episode was May 14, baseball game May 21. Then the wedding/wedding shoot was June 16, so that's almost a month apart, so that could explain JH being somewhat distant during the wedding day portion.

As for the baseball game, honestly I didn't think JH was behaving too much different than usual -- one thing if folks notice, that portion of the episode was composed of a ton of small 2-5 seconds cuts, so I really think editing has a lot to do with how we perceived how JH (and SY) behaved. MBC is really giving Jongyeon the short end of the stick with, once again, the shortest and most severely cut scenes of the three couples :( I personally thought JH seemed fine, he was frequently gazing at SY, hugged and squeezed SY's shoulders a few times, etc. Basically just like what we've grown to become familiar with. Just wait for the BEST video, you'll see :)

With regards to the wedding portion, having seen the preview, I imagine JH and SY must have been practicing their little dance and doing whatever wedding preparations for some time (several hours?), so were probably just going to sit down for 30 minutes for the WGM shoot. Notice how SY changed into another, bit less exposed, wedding dress for the wedding and games, so the minidress was probably just for this little brief scene. Maybe this could explain why JH felt "distant" -- this brief little scene sitting down was all staged for the cameras, such that, perhaps, he just wanted to get it over with...

oBQYNlg.png

Guest shahidatulain

If I'm not wrong Minsun noona is there too, all the panel is there

Yeah maybe. Cos judging by this picture, it looks like there are 2 more female guest besides Choa & Lee Gook Ju. 

Aww & I'm so happy that Infinite Sunggyu came as well. Before the filming of Fluttering India, Sunggyu said he had misunderstood Jonghyun when he talked informal towards Sunggyu. But all was resolved when he filmed Fluttering India with Jonghyun when Sunggyu realised Jonghyun actually wanted to be close to him. And now Sunggyu is one of his guest :wub:

Azn0e8w.jpg

and JS took the pictures.... :D I think it would be really fun wedding :D and gun spray too..... It is different from others couples...

maybe after wedding they will get photoshot alone :D 

I think JH only little bit nervous because his hyung YH will be there :D 

I don't like that. I don't like the feeling. When she is searching the touch of his arm and he's like a stone. In the wedding clip body language it's pretty clear: whatever th reason is, he is miles away. And this time i cant blame the crappy editjng. His expression is way too stiff...omg. i fell a little sad now....

The preview feels worse than what I saw in the episode.  He's the JH all the Boice & Burning Soul refer to...  Is it because he's members and AOA girls are there?  Can he "act" more real when he's around her and a few others, but not the "whole" crowd? Or did something happen....

The life of a shipper... because I'm not even gonna get the answers next week.  I have to wait to see how the filming from day before yesterday went to know if it's just day JH was "tired".  ....*sigh*.....  Remember, patience is a virtue. :)

let's just hope that next week episode will have a longer BEC segment, that's why they made the segments of the 2 other couples longer now, coz next week they'll have shorter segments. Crossed fingers.....

That is usually the WGM MO so let's cross our fingers and hope so. Also, let's hope for no wedding photoshoot because that usually means the couple is leaving in the next 2 months.

Y don't like that. I don't like the feeling. When she is searching the touch of his arm and he's like a stone. In the wedding clip body language it's pretty clear: whatever th reason is, he is miles away. And this time i cant blame the crappy editjng. His expression is way too stiff...omg. i fell a little sad now....

The preview feels worse than what I saw in the episode.  He's the JH all the Boice & Burning Soul refer to...  Is it because he's members and AOA girls are there?  Can he "act" more real when he's around her and a few others, but not the "whole" crowd? Or did something happen....

The life of a shipper... because I'm not even gonna get the answers next week.  I have to wait to see how the filming from day before yesterday went to know if it's just day JH was "tired".  ....*sigh*.....  Remember, patience is a virtue. :)

why think the preview is worst than the episode? Which feeling do you get amastris??

Here are some thoughts about the wedding preview: 

WGM needs to take the romance out as much as possible. This wedding is not expected to be romantic...with the intent towards silly.

Our couple gave us so much romance in one episode they had to take lighten up the feeling of their clips...enough is as good as a feast. How can we get anymore excited than last weeks, so they need to take us down a notch so they can bring us up again. 

It may have bits and pieces of "lovin'", but nothing as intense as last week. 

Jonghwa is there, so part of me feels like he has had a talk with JH about his time on the show. 

@pre ...yes, I also think that maybe JH just did not want to do this whole wedding thing...because it's not natural. He knows what's coming. A lot of harrassing and jokes made by everyone...especially hyungs, being put on the spot with stupid games and what not...nothing at all natural about it. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that likes to play games...maybe this is natural "pouting" JH. His, "gosh this is irritating" mode. Eric Nam...he doesn't even like them why is he there (sorry, personal opinion).

The wedding did not look like the vibe was a real wedding so how can they feel it. 

SO, Ive decided to just enjoy the next episode as it is. 

Guest elysiajung

I don't think jh cold behavior toward sy becos he is upset.... from what i see he might feell awkward to close with sy becos her dress is too revealing , and he doesn't want to take adventage... just my opinion , sorry for bad english :)

Guest orchidbee02

I've rewatched the YT cuts and am I the only one who can't see a different JH? He looks and feels the same to me. In my opinion when he was 'leaning away' from SY when they were seating by their pics before the wedding, it seems like it was only to get a better view of her! I'm sure deep inside he's thinking, why should I waste this opportunity to appreciate my beautiful wife all the more?! Hehe.

And whether he treats her differently or 'colder' I think looking at SY's behaviour and the way she responds is the best gauge to see if that is really the case. If yall have not noticed, girl seems to be GLOWING LIKE CRAZY in the BRI this week!!! And all the pictures of her off-cam outside WGM as well, her smile's wider, more genuine than ever, she truly looks like someone crazily in love! So I'll trust my judgment based on SY's appearances off-cam because I believe it's more telling.:wub:

I don't think jh cold behavior toward sy becos he is upset.... from what i see he might feell awkward to close with sy becos her dress is too revealing , and he doesn't want to take adventage... just my opinion , sorry for bad english :)

That was exactly what I was thinking. I got the vibe that he was worried about SY's revealing dress. He was more cautious with his skinship cos he doent want to make it seem like he is taking advantage of her.

I don't think JH distancing is called as a "cold treatment", if you think in another way, he could be leaning towards his right so that he could see a better view of SY with the wedding dress since they're sitting so close if you're just sitting straightly, you can only see SY face and not her body in whole so probably he leans a little back so that he can get a better view of SY in the wedding dress probably?

Is there a link for the preview?

Here we go :)

Hopefully unaired clips in the next few hours, if gauge things from the last two weeks :)

@IAmSoulReader I agree that we need to see all of it in context and with subs too, for those of us who cannot follow the raws and figure out much apart from their body language and some key words. 

Now I'm going to mention a term, and JH fans please don't shoot me down. I'm a JH fan myself but I just wanted to say this, so hear me out. The phrase I wanted to use was "cold feet". I think our JH got a tad nervous after the events of Busan. It doesn't show in the baseball segment because I think they were still on that high and SY had settled into it well and he was still in happy mode while processing it all. I have yet to see the whole eps so I can only comment on the short clips uploaded by MBC.

At the ceremony, in the pre-ceremony clips his body language is the opposite of what it usually is and its very noticeable. The only thing I can think of right now, because I don't have another other context I can attach to this, is that JH applied the brakes on things a bit when he realized that they were both getting caught up in the romance of it all. This might be the moment he started thinking about all of this. That period in their filming when it all really dawned on him... 

Someone pointed out pages back that its like they were doing this for the show but somewhere along the line the lines between real and reel got blurred. I think that when they fell for each other REALLY, it was kinda without their knowledge. At first they thought they liked each other and it was still reel and not as much real...then they started falling for each other for real but didn't realize it properly till they were already in too deep. I am not saying JH is backing out or stepping away. I think he might have just paused...applied the brakes, as I said before. Just to stop and take it slower.

You know, if anything, this little hiccup made me realize something. The obstacle makes it all the more real. If they were just a virtual pair then there wouldn't be a noticeable change like this. Sure we sometimes see virtual pairs get a bit annoyed or upset or distant...but its not like this. Especially with a guy who has, up until now been so affectionate and physical with his partner. I feel like what we saw in the wedding scene is a pretty decent indication that real feelings had got involved and our groom was taking a time out to process it. Key phrase here being: real feelings getting involved. And because of that, I am very hopeful...because its just more proof that things seriously got REAL with these two!

And on another positive note: in spite of the long gap between filming sessions they seem to be back on track as we speak and still following one another on instagram. 

I have a question, judging by JH's change in hairstyle between Busan and the baseball game and the wedding ep, do you think there was a big gap before they filmed the wedding ep? Because JH's sister and his sunbae started following SY recently and the sunbae actor asked to meet both of them and treated them like an item...and if this all happened after the wedding then I think out couple is definitely back on track...

Sorry, lots of thinky thoughts...

Oh and I don't think it was the dress that upset him...I do get the feeling that he covered her up not because he didn't want anyone to see it but because he was trying hard to not be carried away by how she looked and seeing her like that was not helping him. Again, tied to my theory that JH was actually properly only processing things around the time the wedding was filmed.

and JS took the pictures.... :D I think it would be really fun wedding :D and gun spray too..... It is different from others couples...

maybe after wedding they will get photoshot alone :D 

I think JH only little bit nervous because his hyung YH will be there :D 

I completley agree with you. I think he is nervous because of his hyung being there. The meeting of brother-in-laws would have been very different if YH was there!!! I hope JH gets teased a lot in the next episode! :D

Guest hihi_hehe

Oh so mc minsun is there too, how come she is in some scenes and not in some scenes

Gonna be a fun ep

Archived