[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I have not watched the episode yet. So this episode is a shift from the lovey dovey scenes we got used to in Busan. Was he distant in both the basketball and wedding scenes. I dont want to jump the gun because just like in the Busan episode... we thoutgh he was rather distant towards her infront of his family... it was only the next episode then we discovered he was actually quite affectionate.

Anyway i am more or less expecting this. It will be hard to maintain that lovey dovey actions for every episode. So let's  wait for the next few episodes... maybe it was that off moment. If he does start showing that distant attitude towards her, and knowing him he cant fake it, then we know it was not just that 1 off thing. I mentioned thus  before the 1 that im always worried abt is JH. To be honest, I hope SY reigns herself  back a bit, in case she falls in too deep. So let's  give him a chance.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, i’ve been really late to the party. Couldn’t get mys self with streaming, so i just rely on what of some brownies serves here. To be honest, after reading some post here, since everyone likely saying in rather in unison that JH seems distants, gosh it gave me chill, and i become slightly nervous!

I really just hope that what ever vad thought we have in mind is not true, after we get the whole puzzle got put together with proper subs and everything.

So yeah, probably JG got pissed off with the revealing dress, and it was not like he could totally told her right away to get back to change, not when you do taping the show. We don’t know how these two communicates off the camera though, should JH told her right away after their finish the taping that he’s not that kind with dress and everything. Do they really have that kind of relationship to basically tells each other  about what and whatsnot. This is quite part of mystery that we shall never now. 

JH cannot tell her what to wear.  It's a dress that WGM provides.  How is he going to tell her to change into something else?  What is she gonna wear? It's not like he came out in a tuxedo.  He's just wearing a simple grey suit with her kiss shirt.  It's what they got for the show.  I don't understand why everyone thinks he'll get upset with her to the point he doesn't want to touch her over a dress.  Seriously, while sitting down he's leaning away from him and she goes to grab his hands and he's literally trying to not hold her hand... or at least that's what I observed.  He does that over a dress?  I just don't see that.  

I'm not gonna ponder what the reason is... but I'd like to think that he's not acting like THAT over a freaking dress. It's not her fault.  They both have stylists and they bring them with them to the set. We saw that the stylists were there at their latest filming this week. JH's a big boy from the industry who hangs around AOA and watches sexy cheerleaders and he's gonna get angry with SY over that dress?  Really that dress is not that revealing compared to what he's seen in his lifetime.  ..naw.... nope... don't believe that's the reason.

I don't like that. I don't like the feeling. When she is searching the touch of his arm and he's like a stone. In the wedding clip body language it's pretty clear: whatever th reason is, he is miles away. And this time i cant blame the crappy editjng. His expression is way too stiff...omg. i fell a little sad now....

Guest lexx94_stv

Is there no preview yet? Also, I haven't watched the episode yet but all I see are negative comments. Is the episode that bad?

Read everybody post make me feel nervous. I have not watch yet but i can feel the different and a bit sad. Maybe bcoz of the time of filming is too distant between the ball and the wedding. Argh i cant wait to reach home and watch. Then need to wait again for the subs 1-2days huhuhuhu 

Did he praised "pretty" to SY? Did he said smhting about the dress??

I think JH put the glassess because to shy to look.... but he looked to the cheerleader...

^^^this! That's what I'm talking about.  What's the difference? ...and why would that put him in a cold mood. ??? hmmm... I don't get it.

Guest hihi_hehe

lol after he put the follower hairband on her, he did say "yeppo"  they did held hands.  Just rewatch the ep. And look forward to the next ep

Just a quick first impression on the segment...

Firstly, after watching the whole first part... They were lovey dovey enough at the baseball game for my taste, they even earned a comment for that (especially during practise!). I kinda expected them to behave a little more normal in public. They did not seem cold towards each other at all tho and I don't see why people felt that they only acted as friends either... If my friend was hanging out with a guy LIKE THAT... I would be sure they were dating. They didn't kiss or anything but they were, like always, constantly touching each other. If you ask me, they were just comfortable. Have you seen american stars going on games? They dont french kiss all the time either. Sometimes you simply sit there enjoy each other's presence... just like that. Also JH looked really happy and proud while watching the beer contest... no hard feelings at all.

For the prelude to the wedding... Arent people supposed to feel nervous that day? JH seemed to be a bit in thoughts - also normal for wedding days. He was not cold towards her in my opinion. I guess he was thinking that reel and real with SY keeps getting blurrier and where this could lead them... 

The sexy dress didn't exactly make it easy for him to look at her... reminded me of Japan hot bath... He started the game first, but didn't count in SY's bear fatale appeal. That's why they probably went to wearing sunnies... no obvious checking out but it is possible without public backlash. After JH's interest in the cheer leaders it was just fair for SY to show the sexy side of herself to her husband though. Why cant she say "I can be like that for you too" (and in her mind/with her character Im quite sure she means ONLY you since they are getting married). I guess that was her intention...

Whatever we all think happened this segment... we should bear 3 things in mind:

1. We had a PERFECT episode last week and it's hard to compete with that right afterwards... as I said before... that is the exact reason we would not see the wedding this saturday.

2. We do not yet know the whole conversation... Personally I think we should all try and not judge too early... it happened before and a lot of brownies worried about nothing really. So I'm saying don't let your heart be upset before there is an actual reason for it!

3. We have been very spoiled with uri ship in the past and I ask you to not forget about that. Up until now... haven't they always managed to surprise, impress and amaze us with their sincerety and special charme in the end? Why can't we just trust that it will be like that with their wedding too? Why would we suddenly start doubting their true feelings after 16 episodes (!!) that already proved they care and cherish each other so much?!
(And I don't see that their love has changed in this episode either.... all the hand holding, hugging and subconcious touching... Did this only come out on my Laptop? Did you guys not also see that? lol)

So I am suggesting... let's wait for the tanslations to surface before we go and judge something with only half of the facts needed for a proper assumption!

Guest shahidatulain

OMG GUYS! THE GUEST FOR THEIR WEDDING DAEBAK! :w00t: There's Eric Nam, Choa, Lee Guk Ju, Infinite Sungkyu & I repeat ALL CNBLUE MEMBERS ARE PRESENT! 

Haha for awhile, I totally forget about the filler episode that we had today LOL :sweatingbullets:

Guest jlxvx

Why am i sad? Why is JH not doing skinship. He just sits there and SY trying to hold his arms. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! What is the reason behind this coldness?:tears:

I put the blame on the WGM monkey for editting terribly this week. Perhaps the romantic scenes weren't showed to us yet. Perhaps JH said some heartfelt vow or did some intimate gestures to SY. They did this before in the Busan episode during family dinner. I shall remain calm and think positive for the sake of our beloved couple. Just few days ago they were on cloud nine right? 

Okay. Saw the preview for next week. It seems that SY is wearing a different dress but still bare shoulder and the MCs were there too!

lol after he put the follower hairband on her, he did say "yeppo"  they did held hands.  Just rewatch the ep. And look forward to the next ep

yeah i saw that too, they we're holding hands and then i think he was asking her if she doesn't have anything like a cover he stoo up and gave her the jacket... yeah i'm a little disappointed but after rewatching i'm okay.. chill BROWNIES!!! let's just wait next week...

Archived