[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I only got home a few minutes ago and just saw a tiny clip of SY singing while JH played for her...all at the wedding ceremony site. Basically it looked like what we saw in the preview. I missed the baseball scenes. Boo. Hopefully I can catch them when the episode gets uploaded somewhere. We had to visit an aunt and the traffic was so bad today I got late to get home to see my darlings. /sobs/ :( 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First impressions without translations...either JH is really nervous or he seems more "chilly" than usual. It's almost the image I have of him that he gives to his fans. She reaches over to touch his hand and arm as they talk, he leans away while talking. I'm thinkin' he's actually a little bit nervous or (dare I say) unhappy about something. 

Loved seeing SY do the beer drinking contest and how much fun they had at the ball game! 

Jingoo's video was cute! You can see how he and JH are good friends, but he did give SY the sideways glances as she was watching (and trying to squeal) while watching :D  Want to see if it was "real" jealousy or WGM edited jealousy LOL!!! 

Guest district_BEC

okay the stream i used started WGM when JONGYEON was already walking up to throw the first pitch.. then the SY got jealous.. then the beer drinking contest... then the singing (btw they sound sooo goooood together!!!) and jin goo's message... hmmm.. i'm guessing that's it?? we'll see the preview i guess

so the car ride to the stadium was missing D: 

----

Oppeee my bad... there is part 2?? ^_^ yayy!! that would explain all the water balloons and water guns!! OMG !! wet JH and SY!! :w00t: 

Guest hihi_hehe
  1. In Jingoo's video message to SY/JH- JG: JH hyung told me to tell you (SY) to only look at him during the wedding.

24 retweets12 favorites
     Retweeted24
     Favorite12
    More

Before wedding- SY: You look really handsome today. I was surprised when I saw you. JH: I was the one surprised. You had like nothing on.

30 retweets20 favorites
     Retweet30
     Favorite20
    More

JH while staring at the cheerleaders dancing- JH: Wow! That's AOA's dance! SY: ..

27 retweets16 favorites
     Retweet27
     Favorite16
    More

SY: JH only offered the food to me once. After that, he just started eating everything.

36 retweets21 favorites
     Retweet36
     Favorite21
    More

Jonghyun only had his eyes on the fried chicken in front of him and not the baseball game.

32 retweets15 favorites
     Retweet32
     Favorite15
    More

When Seungyeon threw out the first pitch and Jonghyun was the batter- SY: I only saw my husband. JH: I only saw my wife.

I didn't get to see them practice.  I started watching right as the pitch was being made. ...I cannot get a feel for them...  Without words, from baseball game to wedding, JH seemed like he took a step back and is way guarded.  They were cute at the baseball game but JH seemed more like enjoying the atmosphere with a friend.  Definitely leaning away from her and no more touchy feely.

At the wedding, body language speaking volumes to me.  He's always leaning into her, this time he's leaning away, doesn't want to hold her hand, lacking in smiling.  She's trying to initiate skinship, he seems to be backing off.  Just cannot describe it more than that.  Way different vibe coming from him.  ....I'm gonna hold off further thoughts until translations come through.  

I suspect that's it for this week and the 2nd part of the wedding where they actually ceremony takes place will be next week. That's what I'm thinking.

Guest Elzabar

Now, JH needs to bring SY to meet with AOA now that he mentioned them... LMAO...

There were some rumors that 2 members of AOA had the hots for JH.... :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest Jann-yean

It's that time again brownies! Ready your ships to ship sail, continuing to witness surprises yet again! Remember to load up your gas! Lol

i think there isnt part 2, it is all for our couple

No, I think there is a part 2

Yea, the last episode was about 25 minutes, so we should have another 10, if not a bit more, remaining...

Also, WGM shows the previews after the end, which we didn't see after part 1 :)

i think there isnt part 2, it is all for our couple

No, I think there is a part 2

Yea, the last episode was about 25 minutes, so we should have another 10, if not a bit more, remaining...

Also, WGM shows the previews after the end, which we didn't see after part 1 :)

I hope so... but 10 mins isn't that much time for showing the wedding with guests, right?  Maybe they show part of it, then the rest next week.

Maybe he was upset that she had practically nothing on as JH mentioned. He probably was worried about her showing too much, so his mind must be going, I need her to change, but then I can't do that, it isn't in my control. So the most he could do was offer her his coat. And JH is like dang, I wish we went dress shopping together like how couples usually do. Because honestly, I thought the dress was a major distraction. He seemed distant alright especially when he was playing the guitar.

1st  part over ... JH took a video greeting of JinGoo for SY... Feel kind of strange.. JH feels guarded. Can't explain why ? It seems like SY is so into him and he is holding back..

Not to mention he was checking out the cheerleaders even after SY showed her unhappiness... She is such an angel... forgive him as soon as she cools down.

Maybe he was too taken back by the dress?

@happy2bhere and @amastris I totally hear both of you on this. I only caught a few minutes towards the end of their portion and I got the feeling he was definitely more guarded and cautious. I was expecting him to hold her hand or touch her arm...in any other episode he would have but he didn't. Either he was trying not to or he'd just been given a tiny scare. I feel like after the events of Busan maybe he stopped to think about how things were going and got a bit nervous that it was too fast...or someone told him to slow down. I'm just thinking out loud here based on what I saw in those few minutes. It wasn't the JH I was used to at all. She was being her usual self but was prob just a tad less touchy feely with him because she might have sensed he was not reciprocating. Its weird but again, I have no subs or any way of knowing what really happened. Lets watch and see. 

I'm a tad nervous but I think we might have to expect some backwards motions with them given that one of them is going to get nervous when the realize the consequences of this onscreen relationship suddenly feeling more real than they had bargained for. And the most obvious candidate for this is JH given his status and popularity and career...SY isn't thinking about it as much. Her feelings have overtaken things...JH is a planner and a thinker so inspite of his feelings he's being held back because he's thinking about all this. Busan and SY swept him off his feet but now he's taking it all in...

Ok....back to lunch while I look for a download to watch this in full. Looking forward to everyone's thoughts. But lets all be open minded about it coz we might all see different things in the ep and well...tensions might run high. Lets always just be open to ideas...

@aremanee_stv is there any more to the JY segment of this ep dear? Baseball and the pre ceremony moment? That's it? 

But why would he get upset about that?  Okay, either you're REALLY her man or you're in a virtual wedding.  If it's virtual, why are you getting pissy because she's getting comp'ed by WGM with that kind of dress? It's not like she paid for it with her own money.  I don't get that.  I honestly don't think that's the reason.  It doesn't make sense to me that he'd treat her distantly because of a dress.  It'd ruin the filming and be kinda of childish to be that way.  So, again, I'm gonna hold off trying to decipher it and reason until someone gives me translations.

Archived