[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Jh  just kept staring into the air, couldn't watch his bride's look. he stammered " it can't be...=it's not Ok..."  with embarrassed feeling.  JH put his jacket on her to try to cover her amazing appearance.  

probably having a hard time to resist or else he will take SY somewhere else out of the wedding venue...:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So even after the preview pictures and translations, none of it makes sense to me still.  

They are saying that they have the wedding, but there's no one there.  They don't say anything about MH giving a bouquet or guess who attends.  They only say they received a video wedding congratulations message.  But it is the "wedding" not the "pre-wedding photo shoot" because they didn't refer to it that way.  

...so, in the end, does this mean no one was available to show up even after they sent out the invitations and everything???  No wonder WGM was able to keep it under wraps from prying WGM fan's eyes. ...I wonder with how real everything was feeling and such the couple opted not to do a "real" wedding but one of those Taiwanese Drama-style "wedding ceremony" were you either make a vow and don't do the deed or get the license and go to a church by yourselves later on when you get around to it.  ...If you've ever watched any length TW-Dramas, you'll know what I'm referring to....  ...I'm gonna prepare myself for it, so I'm not disappointed and heartbroken they don't do a big wedding like SoLim and JongAh couple did.... 

Have some faith, it will all be revealed in ~24 hours :)

Even if the wedding ceremony indeed ends up being small, I'd much prefer a more private and intimate affair. We've seen how SY is not as comfortable in foreign surroundings filled with strangers, so I'd much rather see her and JH being as natural as possible (e.g. in the car), enjoying each other's company and taking in the experience with minimal intrusion.

In the event of a larger proceeding like Yura/HJH or Soeun/Jaerim, recall, even those "large" weddings had no more than 20-40 guests, and the mass majority of the attendees were basically seat fillers -- WGM staff, stylists, managers, drivers, passerby who happened to be at the right place at the right time, agency colleagues looking for some free exposure -- resulting in very few folks who were closely associated with the bride and groom, and certainly no family members that I can recall. If CNBlue members attend, they'd likely be the closest it gets...

ZKNZbZM.png

EZuRL0W.png

Have some faith, enjoy the moment :wub:

Msofe1x.png

Arrgg...I really don't like the "jealousy" stuff (just my personal opinion) it ruins the mood for me a little. If JH wanted a cheerleading in a short skirt, he could have asked for one as a wife LOL! Strange how he acts all shy and can't look at her but can gaze on these ladies...just sayin', what's up with that LOL!!! Just look at SY, she is amazing!!!!! (Okay...and look at JH...he's pretty amazing too)!!!  Enough said...WGM can skip all the jealousy parts if they want to, hee, hee, hee. 

EDIT: 

On the flip side, he must know himself well...if he sees a pretty girl he looks, THAT's why he is so uncomfortable with her in anything sexy...he's afraid to embarrass himself if he stares...maybe he just can't help it LOL! 

Notice that this shirt has  SY's lipsmark at the pocket area..

I had a devious thought. Given, that foxy SY told him she could always reapply that kiss mark if it faded, she should tease him and offer to reapply it...while he's still wearing it! ;)  Best case scenario: JH's pabo laugh and him edging her on. Worst case scenario: having to call a paramedic for JH who was dumbstruck and passed out from the shock, lol! :D 

Thank you everyone who shared the lovely preview pictures of our darlings! Is it weird that I also love that pic of them standing in the practice area at the baseball stadium? I don't know how to explain it but just the two of them in that empty space makes me giddy. Something about them in their fitted jeans and shirts, standing there with no one else around. Its sexy somehow. I don't know if its because I know their interactions at the game were lovely...or if its that magical JY spark that is visible even in random still images of them.

On the Orange Marmalade side of things, I'm so glad they confirmed Shi Hoo's (JH) return because I wouldn't have been climbing the walls without him in the storyline. Shi Hoo pretty much became my favourite character from ep 2 and there was no going back. So proud of JH because he's really making people sit up and take notice of his improved acting skills.

As for the wedding...I rather like an intimate affair too. Having people they are close to, a beautiful setting and such is perfect. And big wedding is often subjective. @amastris I think when you mean big its not so much how many guests but something a bit grand? Did you mean that? I think MBC is being awfully sneaky. And given we got more baseball pics its going to be a baseball themed episode. I am totally ok with that because I actually wanted to see that episode for over a month now. :) And if this means more couple time for them and lots of car ride scenes, I'm there baby! :D 

Guest flower4junsu

Watching back episode 2, it made me feel that the WGM producers do want a Jongyeon. The fact that the producers kinda knew that Seungyeon was definitely Jonghyun's type and that it feeded to his criteria. Also, having Seungyeon going a date with Jonghyun first ......

That's it!!!

Background of knowledge: Jonghyun is the most wanted wgm groom to be, he has been targeted for years. Wgm producer did want him on the show. I'm sure he/she agree with any possible conditions JH ask for. JH did give list of his dream girl, wife to be. Knowing that he's a unique person, has been in entertainment for so long, knowing many girl group members, beautiful actrees, coming from established world class rock band, I'm sure wgm staff had worked really hard to fulfill the requirements. 

Then his last statement was the bomb about putting the handcuffs on her. I think JH is feeling that the "unknown" girl he met is becoming and will continue to become more well loved and surrounded by the industry that he is already accustomed to. He met her at a time before she was truly tainted or exposed to fame, so he is already considered part of her "in crowd",  one of those "...I knew her when" people that she will always trust. He knows she will be chased by men in a more aggressive way and just wants to keep her ...which I believe he can. Why? ...because they are already communicating like people that are married. It seems they have no problem sharing themselves with each other and combining this with their obvious attraction, they seem to be struggling to keep the level head of shooting this as a virtual marriage.  

They are both questioning why they reacted they way the did

Yes, JH COMPLETELY understands that he needs to take this opportunity to catch her while he can! 

Sorry for cutting your post.

We have similar thought here. Since their very first meeting in front the phone box, JH has proclaimed himself not to lose this girl. He was all out there. He wanted to fight no matter what, with the rest of his efforts to be her husband. Reassuring her "I'm your man you are searching for, manly with thick eyebrow, giving you flowers every time we meet." He didn't want to miss maybe his first and final opportunity to be SY closest man. He challenged himself, forgetting his own image as respectable number 1 band member, he's so fearless, forgetting the anger of his die hard fans to chase for woman's heart. It's brilliant idea to let the brides n grooms know that it's not just you who can choose your partner, the other person also have the same chance to choose you or eliminate you.

Remember the scene inside the train in Lotte Mall, "What If I miss this opportunity?" JH is honest to himself. Although it's just virtual, he has a chance to make it real if he gives efforts. He has invested his heart from minute 1. CNBlue has no joke busy schedules, half of them are not in Korea. It also happens to other celebrities I guess. So, when they say they don't have time to date, I believe they are not saying a joke. 

Don't forget JH is very thoughtful. Seeing such a beautiful lady in front of him, just in one second he is able to make prediction that this rookie girl will be more and more famous day by day in the entertainment industry. Her existence will be acknowledged by the industry, and numerous handsome man will come to her. JH realizes that this is his chance to "steal the start" to race to her heart. 

Still can't get over from Busan date. It's just wonderful memory not only to both of them but also brownies. It's been 2 months ago. Now must be a lot sweeter. 

15hd3mc.png

JH's eyes here are amazed by his wife's beauty. I also see anxiety in those eyes. Why his wife wears such mini tight dress, exposing too much skin. I love when man is in love, they turn to be (very) possessive to their girl. Maybe JH's mind says "You can take everything off in front of me, not to others!!":sweatingbullets::crazy:

Looks like MBC just released a few more preview pictures, beyond those we saw from Newsen -- no idea why there weren't all released together, but here's the full set in original size :)

qmc8tbb.png   

InAuAuL.png

fknCWEG.png   

dIFcXlN.png

IsOvMpB.png   

O2H0mFK.png

Not sure if MBC was intentionally trying to blur out the "Nexen" for copyright/IP reasons, but they didn't seem to do a very good job of it :)

Looks like MBC just released a few more preview pictures, beyond those we saw from Newsen -- no idea why there weren't all released together, but here's the full set in original size :)

That pic of them in the practice area...the one with the green background. I just love that pic. The height difference, the fact that they are technically in "his & hers" outfits/couple outfits and just the fact that a whole lot of familiarity has set in now. Its after Busan and their skinship level has skyrocketed. Just seeing them stand so far apart still makes me think they always want to close the gap between then. I'm sure wolf JH won't waste time. He's going to teach SY how to hit with that baseball. I hope we get loads of cute skinship there. She was getting flustered in the preview. I hope she surprises him too.

Also, CAR SCENES! We brownies love car scenes! I hope they get to talk properly again. I just feel like "post-Busan" car chats and skinship are going to be on a very different level. She initiates skinship so easily now. Like asking for his hand wordlessly or patting and stroking his shoulder. I love that. Its so natural. Not put on or rehearsed. I'm hoping our bear SY is as touchy feely as he is now because all this goes a long way in affirming how they feel about each other post-Busan.

@shinesun in response to you from a few pages back, honey. You're welcome! :D I bet tomorrow's eps will inspire you even more! ;) 

@reccarochu I wasn't following properly dear. What does that tweet mean? That JY filmed together at the cafe or that JH visited SY somewhere? Mind mind is working overtime now! :P 

Also, CAR SCENES! We brownies love car scenes! I hope they get to talk properly again. I just feel like "post-Busan" car chats and skinship are going to be on a very different level. She initiates skinship so easily now. Like asking for his hand wordlessly or patting and stroking his shoulder. I love that. Its so natural. Not put on or rehearsed. I'm hoping our bear SY is as touchy feely as he is now because all this goes a long way in affirming how they feel about each other post-Busan.

Yes, I noticed that she always asks JH for something and he always gives it! His hand, for him to feed her ice cream, to do aegyo...just as she trusts him enough to follow, he trusts her enough to give her what she asks for. The REAL beauty of it is even though she is shy, she still tells him exactly what she wants. Has he ever refused her? I can't think of a time he has. Maybe it's because she is asking for everything he wants too LOL!!! 

Yes, I noticed that she always asks JH for something and he always gives it! His hand, for him to feed her ice cream, to do aegyo...just as she trusts him enough to follow, he trusts her enough to give her what she asks for. The REAL beauty of it is even though she is shy, she still tells him exactly what she wants. Has he ever refused her? I can't think of a time he has. Maybe it's because she is asking for everything he wants too LOL!!! 

I think I let out a happy squeak while reading your response just now! :D Hehe. I cannot see him refusing. She seems to now initiate things that he originally mentioned or hinted at. So he plants the seed and she gets accustomed to the idea and then indicates she'd like to do that. And her honeybee hubby happily complies. Its a beautiful partnership. He definitely leads her...but he still lets her decide when its ok for her to do something. JH has mastered the art of leading a woman without being forceful or overly dominant. He's still a real Busan namja but his sensitivity to her needs is amazing. Where can I find me one of these? ;) 

While SY is still shy, she's made such leaps hasn't she? She's more confident of her appearance her charms...and JH has a lot to do with bringing that out. He tells her she's pretty. She feels pretty. He tells her she can sing. The girl who refused to sing at first then sang for him, his CNB brothers and now at the wedding. Its amazing how a woman just blossoms and glows when a man takes the time to compliment her sincerely and encourage her. Its his sincerity that really drives it home for her. He could easily just ignore the fact that she can sing along. He's in an award winning band and he's a recognized vocalist, musician and songwriter. Its easy for him to let it be more about him and not think too much about encouraging her...but he does. So much. And look at how this girl has just come to life and gone from shy bear to sexy fox. ;) :D Just goes to show that the right guy (in this case JH) can bring out the best in his more shy, less forward partner.

When she kept stroking his shoulder in the car in Busan I about fainted. It just felt so intimate and so very much like a real couple... Like she was accustomed to placing her hand there; like she knew he didn't mind she was touching him that way. Well, we all know he adores any physical contact from her...he can't get enough of it. But its that familiarity I always refer to. It has built up so organically with these two. They don't need mission cards and games to get them closer. If the baseball scenes are anything to go by, they need games to keep them apart for a few minutes! Haha!

SY's seduction...

JH's jaw drop reaction..

LOL! Appropriate reaction is appropriate! :D I'd kinda like to see her surprise him from this point on coz I'm sure it will blow his mind...and he actually responds expressively. That should boost her confidence even more! 

Hidden Content

LOL! Appropriate reaction is appropriate! :D I'd kinda like to see her surprise him from this point on coz I'm sure it will blow his mind...and he actually responds expressively. That should boost her confidence even more! 

Speaking of that...someone needs to tell JH that girls don't always want to you to protect them by covering up! He needs to know that sometimes girls like to be looked at and stared at...especially if the girl is dressing up just for you!!!! Let the guys all look on with envy but oogle your girl proper with your eyes!!! Check her out, look her up and down and let her see you admire her :D  make her feel pretty by just your inability to stop looking!

Hidden Content

Speaking of that...someone needs to tell JH that girls don't always want to you to protect them by covering up! He needs to know that sometimes girls like to be looked at and stared at...especially if the girl is dressing up just for you!!!! Let the guys all look on with envy and oogle your girl proper with your eyes!!! Check her out, look her up and down and let her see you admire her :D 

BINGO! We really do. We want the others to know that all this awesomeness that they are dying over is for that one guy only. Heck its a hell of a ego boost for the guy we are with.

Guest erin21

Not sure if MBC was intentionally trying to blur out the "Nexen" for copyright/IP reasons, but they didn't seem to do a very good job of it :)

What happened to that guitar?

Guest goguma07

Hidden Content

Speaking of that...someone needs to tell JH that girls don't always want to you to protect them by covering up! He needs to know that sometimes girls like to be looked at and stared at...especially if the girl is dressing up just for you!!!! Let the guys all look on with envy and oogle your girl proper with your eyes!!! Check her out, look her up and down and let her see you admire her :D 

BINGO! We really do. We want the others to know that all this awesomeness that they are dying over is for that one guy only. Heck its a hell of a ego boost for the guy we are with.

Most guys like to see their girls in hot showy clothes themselves...but don't really like if it involves other guys ogling over their girlfriend at the same time. It's because guys know how other men think. If a man sees a woman in "sexy" clothes who he doesn't know anything about he tends to have...let's just say "inappropriate" and possibly even disrespectful thoughts about her...even if he's a nice guy. Men tend not to be able to control such thoughts apparently. However, when it's his girlfriend or wife who he loves, he just sees a beautiful woman, with a beautiful body, who he loves and respects. The problem is that he knows that other men who don't know his wife or girlfriend won't be thinking such respectful thoughts about her and this bothers most men. I can definitely understand and respect guys who think this way because to me it shows how much respect they have for their ladies and the fact they want them to always be viewed with respect. This is just stuff I learnt from guys who are friends of mine haha.

Usually we girls just think we want to look cute and confident but sometimes its good to be aware of the thoughts our clothing choices can illicit in the opposite sex. From there we can choose whether or not we care lol. But in a relationship, I think its good if your boyfriend or husband cares about things like that because I find it really odd when I hear some guys say things like 'they want to show everyone how hot their girlfriend is'...that just sounds like they don't really care about her at all, to me. Just my opinion though.

my byeontae mind is telling me that foxy bear SY's wedding dress is her "revenge" to JH looking/staring/glancing at the baseball cheerleaders...(evil laugh):P

LOL. My delulu mind is saying the same thing! SY would have thought JH likes looking at pretty sexy girls. Hence she decides to show him Hey I'm hotter than those cheerleaders..

Ahhhh another 24 hours to go...

Most guys like to see their girls in hot showy clothes themselves...but don't really like if it involves other guys ogling over their girlfriend at the same time. It's because guys know how other men think. If a man sees a woman in "sexy" clothes who he doesn't know anything about he tends to have...let's just say "inappropriate" and possibly even disrespectful thoughts about her...even if he's a nice guy. Men tend not to be able to control such thoughts apparently. However, when it's his girlfriend or wife who he loves, he just sees a beautiful woman, with a beautiful body, who he loves and respects. The problem is that he knows that other men who don't know his wife or girlfriend won't be thinking such respectful thoughts about her and this bothers most men. I can definitely understand and respect guys who think this way because to me it shows how much respect they have for their ladies and the fact they want them to always be viewed with respect. This is just stuff I learnt from guys who are friends of mine haha.

Usually we girls just think we want to look cute and confident but sometimes its good to be aware of the thoughts our clothing choices can illicit in the opposite sex. From there we can choose whether or not we care lol. But in a relationship, I think its good if your boyfriend or husband cares about things like that because I find it really odd when I hear some guys say things like 'they want to show everyone how hot their girlfriend is'...that just sounds like they don't really care about her at all, to me. Just my opinion though.

I think I just got schooled and in the best possible way. :)  Thank you for that. I usually tend to like when a guy is concerned about such things and also love it when a guy appreciates something I wear...but I think the reason is because I tend to dress conservatively for the most part. The only slightly revealing thing I ever wear is saree...but in our part of the world that is conservative too. 

But what you said is bang on and I really appreciate the comment. Its so true. There are plenty of guys who won't just admire. They will undress a girl with their eyes and we wouldn't want that...so a guy who is concerned about that and keeps other "wolves" away is a superb guy. After all, he's the only wolf we want. ;)

Archived