[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to thank BEST not just for the superb translation but also for always downloading a copy of it to dailymotion. For some reasons, only dailymotion is working for me. I haven't missed my daily dose of honey because you were so considerate. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.

JH's stylist update IG with Tan at #Jongyeon house ~ omg so they are filming today with their "kids"~ my wish come true

Well... lol I guess this post just smacked those melons right in their face. Since they made up rumors of them leaving the show after their wedding. Muhahaha

Guest mcw94

I think djrecord_eyewear IG removed the picture because of the sasaeng fans . Can't seem to find that picture on their IG page

Guest callmejandoe

I think djrecord_eyewear IG removed the picture because of the sasaeng fans . Can't seem to find that picture on their IG page

What was the picture all about? :o

Guys! I have a theory but I don't know whether it's possible or not. After watching JongYeon's latest episode subbed by our forever amazing B.E.S.T, Seungyeon said the white shirt is for Jonghyun's tuxedo for their wedding and we all know he posted a pic of him wearing that white shirt, looking back at the timeline his birthday was 7 weeks ago (the filming day for his birthday episode) and he posted a pic of him wearing the white shirt 3 weeks ago, I thought maybe just maybe their wedding was filmed 3 weeks ago or at least around the timing he uploaded this white shirt pic :w00t:

OOOO not bad. I see what you are saying. I wonder if he has been posting more pics on IG that hint on other things. Hahaha.

I'm thinking the same. Since the white shirt IG, I'm starting to think if recent IG posts give us hints on wgm episodes.

and maybe... JH ig post when he brush his teeth also shooting wgm??? and stay at their home??? :D remember when they were together in japan??? delulu.... :D 

My delulu mind is saying he posts the uniform pic reminiscing the uniform date. Brushing teeth goes back to the time in the Japan.  :D

are we actually expecting any other unaired scene today?? this is the 1st time i'm still hanging with the latest episode without complaining much of when can i get more updates of them...i still can't get enough of their moments in busan...dudududududu~ (cranberries...ode to my family)

Guest mcw94

What was the picture all about?:o

it was a picture of SY in sunglasses taking a selfie with the exact same red mail box (a clear image) in the background presumably the house that JH and SY are living/shooting in. It was however, removed by djrecord_eyewear later on. The picture of SY posted here was also removed probably to prevent sasaengs from invading that space. 

Archived