[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest AoiYagami
Guys! I have a theory but I don't know whether it's possible or not. After watching JongYeon's latest episode subbed by our forever amazing B.E.S.T, Seungyeon said the white shirt is for Jonghyun's tuxedo for their wedding and we all know he posted a pic of him wearing that white shirt, looking back at the timeline his birthday was 7 weeks ago (the filming day for his birthday episode) and he posted a pic of him wearing the white shirt 3 weeks ago, I thought maybe just maybe their wedding was filmed 3 weeks ago or at least around the timing he uploaded this white shirt pic :w00t:

OOOO not bad. I see what you are saying. I wonder if he has been posting more pics on IG that hint on other things. Hahaha.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ur BESTies for doing such an awesome job on the subbing again! You are absolutely amazing!

No Wedding Ceremony On Saturday.

Shocked? lol

I couldn't help but think that something was off with the preview and although I've been kinda busy this week I couldnt sit still until I confirmed my suspition. (I can still be wrong... just so you're warned... but I somehow doubt it.)

As I pointed out in my previous post and as someone who created stories herself I found that the plot didnt add up properly.

Why try to top and already perfect episode right in the next one with the longly awaited fairytale wedding? Why did they make it elegant but rather plain, if the were allowed to plan it themselves? Why would they walk down the aisle after a baseball game and the beer chucking contest? No... I don't really see the bridge between these segments, if... think about it... those preview scenes weren't the bridge itself.

So I took a closer look and found a hint... JH received a wedding shirt as a birthday present... SY actualy got him two... one has the kiss mark on the collar, the other one on the front pocket... Check the preview guys! There is no kiss mark on either positions!

Could it have worn off already? Sure. However, JH worried about that too. SY then told him she could easily reapply it. I do not think that she will let him walk down that aisle without the kiss mark on the shirt... This mark is what made that shirt special after all.

I wanted to confirm more and remembered something else that caught my eye weeks ago. Back then I found it rather odd so I went to check this hint again as well to get the context right.
In Ep 275 MH suggested that JS should do the wedding pictures if he was to prepare the flower bouquet. JH immediately said JS couldn't since the photo shooting would take place SOMEWHERE ELSE (not at the actual wedding)! This implies that he already knew where the proper wedding ceremony would be held as well!
EDIT: Only other option is that they did the shooting before the guests arrived. Still thinking that we won't see the wedding until one week later in that case too.

Also JH did not look surprised at all when he received the mission card at the start of EP 276, which kinda proves my point.

So my guess for the next Ep is:

Baseball training + game

(100 days celebration?)

Wedding shoot by a pro

And then we see the duet part... What tipped me off here was how relaxed the both of them (especially SY) were - not nervous at all although it was meant to be the wedding. SY laughed and didn't sing completely correct.

My scoop on this: They either try and act out a scene for the shooting or they are preparing a special stage for later... Also I believe CNBLUE BIL's will help out at the actual wedding... Might come early too so we'll perhaps get a glimps of the start of their special day at the end of the next episode...

AND TO EVERYONE WHO WAS WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT THE CLOTHES... I think they will wear something classy...

because... CLASSIC IS TIMELESS! - Mr. Lee Jonghyun.

So you guys think he has their song completed already...? In any case, it would be a good time to present it on their wedding day, don't you think? Perhaps together with confessing his love and kissing the bride on the lips...

That's it for now. Am I drowning in my delulu again?

Guest shahidatulain
Guys! I have a theory but I don't know whether it's possible or not. After watching JongYeon's latest episode subbed by our forever amazing B.E.S.T, Seungyeon said the white shirt is for Jonghyun's tuxedo for their wedding and we all know he posted a pic of him wearing that white shirt, looking back at the timeline his birthday was 7 weeks ago (the filming day for his birthday episode) and he posted a pic of him wearing the white shirt 3 weeks ago, I thought maybe just maybe their wedding was filmed 3 weeks ago or at least around the timing he uploaded this white shirt pic :w00t:

OOOO not bad. I see what you are saying. I wonder if he has been posting more pics on IG that hint on other things. Hahaha.

Yeah cause recently a lot of Burning Souls (JH's fans) have been saying that Jonghyun has been giving them spoilers to OM for example, he recently uploaded a pic of him wearing a high school uniform and Burning Souls was saying that Sihoo is alive (you'll understand if you watch OM). Regardless of giving OM fans spoilers or not, I just think that he has a habit of uploading a selca whenever he's filming (Be it OM or WGM) :sweatingbullets:

MY BIGGEST THANKS to THE B.E.S.T. Team for sharing with us THE BEST MOMENT EVER of GongEe couple!  Nothing can be more REAL than this.  That is why some melons are desperately spreading hate for GongEe particularly to SY:-) 

Somehow their car conversation about his promise to give her flowers, which he failed to keep reminded me of her IGpost a day or two after the Busan trip where she was in a car holding and looking at abunch of flowers...

Guest AoiYagami

lol. I really need to stop being on the forum while I'm at work... Ah well can't be helped. ^__^

I was just thinking, I hope we get to see SY reapply the lipstick on the shirt. Maybe while he's wearing it? LOL. I can't wait. Maybe the IG picture was also a hint to her saying "reapply pls... kekekekeke (funny JH laugh he does)" 

I have the image in my head...

SY is putting on lipstick in their couple home while JH walks behind her.

A poke on her shoulder.

SY: "Why~~~~?"

JH: "Because I can't see it. Kekekekekeke" 

SY flicks her hair with her right hand as she turns around (I'm starting to notice this habit of hers. Always with her right hand)

And then she leans in...

MC's are going crazy... :wub:

Something like that. BUHAHAHAAH!

SY flicks her hair with her right hand as she turns around (I'm starting to notice this habit of hers. Always with her right hand)

Yeaahhhh! I guess it's one of her beautiful mannerisms. I find her so cute and beautiful whenever she does that. JH's might feel the same. Awwe.

I was thinking about how JH was speechless during the song dedication and how SY was speechless when JH was placing the ring on her finger!  I wonder how could anyone sleep after a day & night like they had and could they have been thinking...........

Monday-Seuss-InLove.jpg0068quX2gw1etr6706a82j31hc0u043n.jpg

May their dreams come true and ours too.........

Credit & thanks to original creators....

Watching episode 278, I wonder what SY told JH was the cause of her bloody/injured finger -- I'm sure JH saw it early on, as we can see the scab/wound on SY's finger since the morning of...

3864TPt.jpg

I imagine JH was concerned about SY's finger the moment he noticed it, so he must have inquired... Knowing what we know of SY's personality, I would guess she made up a little white lie or changed the conversation subject quickly? I'm sure she wanted to keep the musical performance a surprise :wub:

From @meminthehouse's calendar, the Busan trip was on May 14, and a week later, at the May 21 baseball game, the wound is still quite evident :(

LbR8DuV.png

Guest iheartpororo92

Just wondering. Are their rings really from Boostic Supply? Did Boostic Supply mentioned something about these rings?

CJWp4q6WEAc5kw7.png

I noticed that SY's ring isn't the adjustable type and all of the rings on http://www.boosticsupply.co.kr/ are all adjustable like these:

CJWp4FMWgAAJmpz.jpg

Just wondering. Are their rings really from Boostic Supply? Did Boostic Supply mentioned something about these rings?

I noticed that SY's ring isn't the adjustable type and all of the rings on http://www.boosticsupply.co.kr/ are all adjustable like these:

yes.. they mentioned about Jongyeon's ring on their blog~ http://blog.naver.com/boosticsupply/220379618868 if you look carefully on SY's ring it is an adjustable ring~ :)

CJWtSIYUkAAMLQ1.jpg

I really missed SY posting on her IG. I found this on twitter, credit to the poster Ple_061. She seriously get prettier and prettier every time I see her. :wub: Love the third pic so much. JH how do you resist?!!! Better make it happen soon! LOL

CJWKyM6UwAAExXX.jpg

CJWKyNoUwAAHSvi.jpg

CJWKyNHUYAAlSBj.jpg

CJWKyNPUcAAatv2.jpg

The overload romance, I can't handle this. Jongyeon romance is sweeter than any romance drama. They are really compatible, hopefully I can't handle my shipping level... because right now, I almost touch the 'wanna be real' level... still I realize I just want to enjoy this show as much as I can...

If I were JH or SY, I'd be worried about whose side my father is going to support in a lovers' spat! :w00t: :sweatingbullets:

Team Seungyeon?

Team Jonghyun?

#Trust no one :P

Guest chasthing

Thank you sooooo much BEST for your love and hardwork. We are so lucky to have you on this fandom. You simply are the BEST!!!!

Annyeong ^_^ Here's July calendar and also some updates for June.

Tue July 7 [IG Saga] Jo Minki commented on Seungyeon’s instagram post. Seungyeon liked Jonghyun’s photo 

add : JH's manager also like Seungyeon's IG post ;)

CJSG8Z4VAAQnoG4.jpg

Archived