[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mcw94

14th time rewatching ep 16. still not bored of it. i need to do something better with my free time :vicx: . I've been constantly on the hunt for info of them dating off camera .S.S JongYeon has departed big time. ohmergerd pls get tgt in real life :tears: 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoah, welcome welcome, and congratulation for finally De-lurking everyone, i can totally relate to you all, hahaha..the urge to spazz and vent out everything. And this is the right place to be, really!

Guest chasthing

whoah, welcome welcome, and congratulation for finally De-lurking everyone, i can totally relate to you all, hahaha..the urge to spazz and vent out everything. And this is the right place to be, really!

Thank you...@shinesun for the warm welcome. yeah! for my health, happiness and peace of mind. I needed to be here where I belong. Hahaha

Guest AoiYagami

It's funny to hear so many people continually rewatching the last episode like I am. I have no idea why I'm even doing it. Maybe because I'm envious? I've watched it like 10 times while at work. Can't get enough, hahaa. 

Early thanks to B.E.S.T. in advanced for their hard work. I can't wait to see what you do with the latest episode. I need all the info I can get before I start writing a fanfic for all of you. lol. 

Guest mcw94

It's funny to hear so many people continually rewatching the last episode like I am. I have no idea why I'm even doing it. Maybe because I'm envious? I've watched it like 10 times while at work. Can't get enough, hahaa. 

Early thanks to B.E.S.T. in advanced for their hard work. I can't wait to see what you do with the latest episode. I need all the info I can get before I start writing a fanfic for all of you. lol. 

PREACH! . The sweetness overload makes me fly~~. Just cant get enough of it :wub:

DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOUR ARE LEGAL, LOL, I REPEAT! :D

Screenshot_2015-07-07-11-55-10_zpsyajxcm

Brownies: CALL!! in the mean time, JH, just pick your fav among these: 

Hot-Sale-6-colors-font-b-Toy-b-font-Sexy

So, just take your time to choose, whilst we brownies we'll busy preparing this:

silky_hair_recipes_2.jpg

Guest Hickk

Curious...

I was rewatching all of their episodes again and I just noticed that in episode 3 (265), JH was making the sign for SY while being recorded for a japanese show. I was curious if there were any cuts from that japanese show that shows him making the sign? LOL. That would be kind of cool to see JH diligently working on the sign while all of his bros talk to the camera. Or maybe he was asked about it on camera? Hehehehe. Even when working on something else, he is thinking about his wife.

This has been mentioned here before but I want to reiterate and acknowledge it: SY spends a large amount of time at their WGM house. I love that image of her, a wife waiting for her husband. Also, SY is amazingly creative and good at crafts. (Guitar picks... His Shirt... Welcome home sign... etc) She spends so much time recording herself make these awesome gifts outside of WGM for JH. He's so lucky~! You can feel her love just from that. Makes me wonder what she will prepare for the wedding! Hehehe. I can't wait. 

Speaking of wedding, besides the episode i just mentioned, it's kind of sad that we don't see YongHwa much. I've always felt that he and JH have a really close bond and JH would love to show off SY to YH. I hope YH is there for the wedding. I'm sure he would want to be there while JH and SY tie the knot.

As for JH being dissappointed about not being kissed on the lips, maybe that's okay that it hasn't happened yet? It's kind of romantic that thiier first lip kiss be during their wedding... Hahahaha!.

PS: Also... Maybe Choa at the wedding too....? Cute brides maid outfit? FNC family at the wedding? Hehehe. My bias is showing sorry. :P  

I live in Japan and the show CNBLUE appeared is called King's Brunch, airs every Sunday morning.  I happened to watch the exact show when they were on, and of course back then I had little knowledge of CNBLUE, and no idea even the show called WGM existed.  I call it my Before BE Era... anyway the show is variety/informational offering news on TV shows, gourmet, books, movies, etc., and CNBlue was in one of the segments introducing their favorite restaurants in Japan (I'm assuming Korean restaurants in Tokyo but I don't remember clearly).  I don't think it showed anything about JH making the sign, or anything else than their restaurants visits.  Sorry to say.... I'm sure CNBLUE fans must have put up the video somewhere if we look for it. 

Here it is... no English sub though... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR84RW6puZs&feature=youtu.be

LOL This is hilarious to me. So the interviewers were two pretty Japanese ladies, and at one point he was sitting there drawing a poster with heart signs??  :sweatingbullets:

I watched the RAW many times, but not the subbed because i wait the B.E.S.T sub version..Same with you i can't wait to see their sub for latest episode..

I can imagine lots of pausing going on making sure we read everything correctly :D Especially the end when they talk about dust. Does he say he will "love" her more or "take care" of her more. I've seen both translations so I'm so curious! 

I can imagine lots of pausing going on making sure we read everything correctly :D Especially the end when they talk about dust. Does he say he will "love" her more or "take care" of her more. I've seen both translations so I'm so curious! 

Yep, that's pretty the essence of the most appropriate subs right? since both words, although it has the same great meaning, it does really make a huge difference and weight. So yeah, i'm also really curious about it too!

Guest AoiYagami

Yep, that's pretty the essence of the most appropriate subs right? since both words, although it has the same great meaning, it does really make a huge difference and weight. So yeah, i'm also really curious about it too!

Agreed with the both of you. Not only for the purposes of fully understanding this couple's words but also to flesh out the thoughts of the MC's. A lot of their dialogue didn't get subbed and I always enjoy their banter.  It goes hand in hand really. We understand more about this couple with fleshed out subs as well as make more sense of the MC's comments since will will get a better understanding of this couple. 

Also, Im' tired. LOL. I've been rewatching episodes all day at work and its like 1045 in my office. Still working but happy because of this couple lol. Also chatting with you guys helps a lot. Hehehehe

@shinesun i just take a break from my work and laugh so hard reading your post....you had a lot of imagination in your head...chingu....LOL

hahaha, glad if it could turn to be sort of entertainment my fellow brownie, i believe that we've been grinning too much since saturday, and we need a good laugh to relax our chin muscle :D

DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOUR ARE LEGAL, LOL, I REPEAT! :D

Hidden Content

HAHAHAHAHAHA PINK ONE! PINK ONE! AND THEN THERE'S THAT DRINK LOL! :D

Do you think that busan namja will go for pink? :LOL

Do you think that busan namja will go for pink? :LOL

OR THE TIGER PRINT MAYBE? RAWR! LOL HAHAHAHAHHA :D 

ye, that one totally suit the RAWR mood hahaha

@shinesun wahahahaha i laugh into tears!! u re so funny.. tq for releasing my tension here. 

@GongLeeAddict me too.. i just finish my hectic works n reading @shinesun post n LOL!!

p/s all my colleagues  look at me now.. i can't stop laughing

that must be called byuntae happy tears, lol :D same here same here :D

@shinesun I'm so bad...it was the visual I got in my head when I saw the translations but didn't have the courage to bring it up LOL. Seeing how you shared the thought was priceless... hilarious...and still laughing!!!!! 

Agreed with the both of you. Not only for the purposes of fully understanding this couple's words but also to flesh out the thoughts of the MC's. A lot of their dialogue didn't get subbed and I always enjoy their banter.  It goes hand in hand really. We understand more about this couple with fleshed out subs as well as make more sense of the MC's comments since will will get a better understanding of this couple. 

Okay, okay...I'll share one more thought in the back of my head. Did anyone else notice that when SY fell there was a curb in front of her and JH's hand bumped her which caused her to fall. The MC's said in the sub it as saying her "knees were weak"...but no, she was not weak kneed, she tripped on the curb when he bumped her arm ... Phew....I feel better now! LOL :D 

Archived