[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pre I don't want to say this, because it differs from most, but here it goes. Yes, I felt like he was a little let down, an anti-climactic feeling that it wasn't on the lips. I can see that JH is disappointed, but it was a little bit after the gif you posted. If you noticed the sounds that come out of his mouth and where he looks when he rolls his eyes, he seems a little bummed. (but in her defense he was stinkin' smiling so much she would have to open her mouth for a full on lip kiss LOL).  He sucks his teeth and makes a sound like "tchsh" like, "Is that it?" then rolls his eyes a little and looks out the window. He accepted it quickly and he appreciated it of course and moved along. The MC's probably didn't notice the body language part I'm talking about because they were so focused on the fact he sprayed his mouth, but watch his eyes and listen to the sounds he makes. Sorry, sorry, sorry everyone...but this is just my opinion of what it looks like. HE WANTED MORE, but was thankful that was all it was. 

Wiping her mouth...nothing big imho, she probably didn't want all the stuff on her mouth in case he really wanted to kiss HER  ;):D 

I don't think one feeling is right and another has to be wrong. I think people can view things many ways and that's ok. I think JH can be both excited and disappointed. Your view is just as valid as anyone else's.   The only thing I would say is that SY is obviously a proper, very  girly girl, so wouldn't she be waiting for him to kiss her first?

@pre I don't want to say this, because it differs from most, but here it goes. Yes, I felt like he was a little let down, an anti-climactic feeling that it wasn't on the lips. I can see that JH is disappointed, but it was a little bit after the gif you posted. If you noticed the sounds that come out of his mouth and where he looks when he rolls his eyes, he seems a little bummed. (but in her defense he was stinkin' smiling so much she would have to open her mouth for a full on lip kiss LOL).  He sucks his teeth and makes a sound like "tchsh" like, "Is that it?" then rolls his eyes a little and looks out the window. He accepted it quickly and he appreciated it of course and moved along. The MC's probably didn't notice the body language part I'm talking about because they were so focused on the fact he sprayed his mouth, but watch his eyes and listen to the sounds he makes. Sorry, sorry, sorry everyone...but this is just my opinion of what it looks like. HE WANTED MORE, but was thankful that was all it was. 

Wiping her mouth...nothing big imho, she probably didn't want all the stuff on her mouth in case he really wanted to kiss HER  ;):D 

I don't think one feeling is right and another has to be wrong. I think people can view things many ways and that's ok. I think JH can be both excited and disappointed. Your view is just as valid as anyone else's.   The only thing I would say is that SY is obviously a proper, very  girly girl, so wouldn't she be waiting for him to kiss her first?

I think like @happy2bhere, @amastris, and few others have posted about the idea earlier today, JH cares for and respects SY to much to go that far... JH either suggests or hints at skinship and SY (usually) complies -- this is the signal that she's comfortable with it, enabling JH to then reciprocate things.

Just like episode 278, he didn't kiss SY's head/temple until after SY had already kissed him on the cheek :wub:

Vt6OF7X.png

Interesting to note their progression.  JH holds SY's hand. JH sniffs SY's hand. BRI SY says she was disappointed he didn't kiss her hand. JH kisses her hand. JH gets mission for pose and tests the 'up against the wall' move. SY expresses she likes it.  JH continuously puts her "up against the wall" at FNC. SY comes to FNC concert and gives JH a full hug. JH side hug, back hug, full hug, wrap his arms around her head and shoulder hug and everything in between kinda hug. SY kisses JH on the cheek.  JH kisses her multiple times on the forehead.  

JH is EXTREMELY respectful.  If she's okay to do it then he'll do it no holds bar!  He's in 100% to it.  But he won't cross a line until she's crossed it first. He's leading her in every way except skinship... and when it comes to your woman that you truly love that's how you do it.  A player will make the moves on the woman and coax her into it whether she's comfortable or not.  He's only looking at the physical end result.  The guy in love won't even think about going there without her 100% on board.  It's the respect and earning the right to touch and feel your partner without ever feeling like she'll push you away or reject you.  JH is not about to have SY reject him in that way on national TV.

Love everyhing your wrote @Amatris... :D now... when he wants to get mark again.... not hand but cheek :D :wub:

yes! the next recharge is going to be on the cheek !! 

Just wanted to say thank you all Brownies, I've been enjoying reading all the great posts and insights on this WGM's epoch making episode.  I sometimes feel frustrated not being able to put in words how I'm feeling about this couple and you guys describe in exactly the way I feel!!

About the kiss on the cheek, I think JH was very excited and content but he might have had a slightest hope that he would get a peck on his lips.  It just makes me laugh every time I imagine his thinking process that led him to sneak the breath fresher in his pocket... just in case, you know? :lol: :lol::lol: 

Did anyone mention that when JH put up his pic on IG with the white shirt SY gave to him, his comment was 'a good day~~'.  That sneaky little thing! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

We've seen SY participate in a few advertisements/CFs recently, so this may be the perfect opportunity for an advertising campaign with Jongyeon participating together --

hwDL8wf.jpg

Thanks to DC Gall for the pictures :)

Guest goguma07

Just to chime in briefly on the topic of the kiss/ kisses, I think Jonghyun was a little bit disappointed it wasn't on the lips (cause lets be real, he wants to kiss her but is waiting for the signal that its okay). The problem is that he is too oblivious to notice that she's been giving him "the signal" for a while now and no time has been more clear than on that car date. After she kissed him on the cheek, very proprietarily marking him with her lipstick, she wipes her lips (in my opinion, just in case he kisses her back) and even more clearly is when he kisses her on the forehead the first time and she tilts her head back and looks up at him...with her face fully tilted towards him, obviously putting herself (her lips :P) in a vulnerable position. It was extremely apparent to me that she was thinking "okay, kiss me, kiss me now, I'm ready!" lol but alas Jonghyun is still being very cautious.

I'm hoping that now their feelings are both all out in the open he'll feel more comfortable expressing his affection physically without being too worried about whether or not she's receptive. She's very receptive Jonghyun! She's very very receptive!

Guest ice308

While working (ok, maybe I wasn't really :lol: ), I suddenly remembered SY's BRI re the men in JH's family. (Not sure if this has been touched upon on coz I wasn't able to read everyone's post lately, if it has, please just ignore. :lol: )

She said that JH learned it (being a honeybee) from his home and it erupted when he met her.  I think this statement is so right. JH confirmed it himself. That he didn't know he could be like that (so cheesy). His family and friends didn't as well. His members whom he has been with most of his adult life don't either hence he has been teased so much (2PM's 미친거 아니야 is playing on my mind right now. :lol: ). He has dated before, how many times, we don't know but it's probably enough that he should have learned a thing or too ;) . But it took him meeting SY to know he could be like that. He already mentioned before that he learns a bit more of himself whenever he's with SY & yes, that's happening alright. ;) 

(I have many things more to say about this such as a special person really does bring out something more in a person but my mind's all jumbled & I can't seem to put it into words so I hope somebody who's more eloquent can explain better :lol: )

Guest AoiYagami

Curious...

I was rewatching all of their episodes again and I just noticed that in episode 3 (265), JH was making the sign for SY while being recorded for a japanese show. I was curious if there were any cuts from that japanese show that shows him making the sign? LOL. That would be kind of cool to see JH diligently working on the sign while all of his bros talk to the camera. Or maybe he was asked about it on camera? Hehehehe. Even when working on something else, he is thinking about his wife.

This has been mentioned here before but I want to reiterate and acknowledge it: SY spends a large amount of time at their WGM house. I love that image of her, a wife waiting for her husband. Also, SY is amazingly creative and good at crafts. (Guitar picks... His Shirt... Welcome home sign... etc) She spends so much time recording herself make these awesome gifts outside of WGM for JH. He's so lucky~! You can feel her love just from that. Makes me wonder what she will prepare for the wedding! Hehehe. I can't wait. 

Speaking of wedding, besides the episode i just mentioned, it's kind of sad that we don't see YongHwa much. I've always felt that he and JH have a really close bond and JH would love to show off SY to YH. I hope YH is there for the wedding. I'm sure he would want to be there while JH and SY tie the knot.

As for JH being dissappointed about not being kissed on the lips, maybe that's okay that it hasn't happened yet? It's kind of romantic that thiier first lip kiss be during their wedding... Hahahaha!.

PS: Also... Maybe Choa at the wedding too....? Cute brides maid outfit? FNC family at the wedding? Hehehe. My bias is showing sorry. :P  

11709777_1382365198736859_13594656196852  Wearing ring.

11403453_1382365395403506_40851722544630  Texting wife!  I sure hope so!!!  I'm home honey!! 

He is wearing a ring.

What an amazing few days!!  I think at the end of this episode when JH holds SY's head with his whole arm that in itself says so much.  Not to mention the conversation they had!  I am going to treat you much better and her response!  I continue to believe that her song dedication was her way of letting him know don't worry about protecting my honor so much because I am ready and committed to move forward!!  It could be really nice if you allowed us to grow!   I think the choice of the kiss on the cheek is just because she is a lady and wants him to be the first to kiss her on the lips. Letting him choose the time & place and respecting him as her man, to lead in their relationship.  It's like a game of basketball she has made her move done everything to show him how she feels now the ball is in his court. I am hoping for a wedding kiss but if not I will just be happy thinking that it's already happened in the real world not the WGM reel world.  That's alright with me it's like him saying I love you!  I can accept and understand even respect in keeping somethings that are that special just for them!!!  No matter what happens in the future they have already given me more than I ever expected.............

Our BEE couple had been a source of energy for me. I love how the excite me and make me believe that there are really persons out there that are meant to be. And if you feel you found that person already, never ever hesitate to make your move. Just like what JH said to SY that he will get off even though he is supposed to go to Busan because that could be the last chance he would meet her. Will follow her until she slaps him. 

This is a reality check for me. Things that are precious should be taken cared of immediately. Do not wait for tomorrow what you can do for today. Grab the opportunity, seize the moment and let go of your fears. 

Let's all hope and pray for our couple to stay strong and continue to love each other no matter what the odds are.

Our BEE couple had been a source of energy for me. I love how the excite me and make me believe that there are really persons out there that are meant to be. And if you feel you found that person already, never ever hesitate to make your move. Just like what JH said to SY that he will get off even though he is supposed to go to Busan because that could be the last chance he would meet her. Will follow her until she slaps him. 

This is a reality check for me. Things that are precious should be taken cared of immediately. Do not wait for tomorrow what you can do for today. Grab the opportunity, seize the moment and let go of your fears. 

Let's all hope and pray for our couple to stay strong and continue to love each other no matter what the odds are.

Agree! They are so cute <3
I like how they are portrayed on screen ^.^

Curious...

I was rewatching all of their episodes again and I just noticed that in episode 3 (265), JH was making the sign for SY while being recorded for a japanese show. I was curious if there were any cuts from that japanese show that shows him making the sign? LOL. That would be kind of cool to see JH diligently working on the sign while all of his bros talk to the camera. Or maybe he was asked about it on camera? Hehehehe. Even when working on something else, he is thinking about his wife.

This has been mentioned here before but I want to reiterate and acknowledge it: SY spends a large amount of time at their WGM house. I love that image of her, a wife waiting for her husband. Also, SY is amazingly creative and good at crafts. (Guitar picks... His Shirt... Welcome home sign... etc) She spends so much time recording herself make these awesome gifts outside of WGM for JH. He's so lucky~! You can feel her love just from that. Makes me wonder what she will prepare for the wedding! Hehehe. I can't wait. 

Speaking of wedding, besides the episode i just mentioned, it's kind of sad that we don't see YongHwa much. I've always felt that he and JH have a really close bond and JH would love to show off SY to YH. I hope YH is there for the wedding. I'm sure he would want to be there while JH and SY tie the knot.

As for JH being dissappointed about not being kissed on the lips, maybe that's okay that it hasn't happened yet? It's kind of romantic that thiier first lip kiss be during their wedding... Hahahaha!.

PS: Also... Maybe Choa at the wedding too....? Cute brides maid outfit? FNC family at the wedding? Hehehe. My bias is showing sorry. :P  

I live in Japan and the show CNBLUE appeared is called King's Brunch, airs every Sunday morning.  I happened to watch the exact show when they were on, and of course back then I had little knowledge of CNBLUE, and no idea even the show called WGM existed.  I call it my Before BE Era... anyway the show is variety/informational offering news on TV shows, gourmet, books, movies, etc., and CNBlue was in one of the segments introducing their favorite restaurants in Japan (I'm assuming Korean restaurants in Tokyo but I don't remember clearly).  I don't think it showed anything about JH making the sign, or anything else than their restaurants visits.  Sorry to say.... I'm sure CNBLUE fans must have put up the video somewhere if we look for it. 

Here it is... no English sub though... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR84RW6puZs&feature=youtu.be

Curious...

check here maybe~ 

mmm, i've been reading all the post from @amatris @luvtoki @burningwithlove since this 3 am in the morning, i can help but just click the like button since i was too drowsy to make a comment, lol. and now, when i sober, i forgot everything i want to write, hahaha..    

So anyway, to boost my mood, i just re-watched again the first part of uri couple. Oh, i can't help but feel the warm transmitted thru my screen. That was a good and natural convo there between the couple and the family. We finally could see the family reaction and also some confirmation from both end. I really like the inevitable talk regarding the possible exes that JH had long before he met SY. Girl always got curious about her man past, right? But to witness even the parents talked about it casually as if really non of it was a big deal, it happened in the past, nothing for SY to worry about. And another thing that i could pull as theory is that since the middle school girl, JH has never been brought any girl home before SY, then i guess, non of the 8 exes was considered as wife material by him, since he never brought one of them home. Then on their way to busan, he said that he knew that the day like this would come, a day that he brought a girl home to his parents. Talking about real, man!This guy really a contemplate type, isn't he? I guess there is moment of him, where he fantasize about things like this. Bring a girl home, classic proposal. wow, SY really met her match!Who knows what he still got in his mind, lol :D 

I also really love the scene when the 1st sis and her hubby even re-enact the charging trade mark, and after that was just full of chain reaction, which ended up the hero that better from superman-batman-spiderman got charged and blushed like a hibiscus flower. And the reaction of the 2nd sis who wish to vanish into thin air because she just couldn't figure out how to react to her dongsaeng cheesiness lol. Wow. i mean just wow. Then the convo between them when SY went to the other room, 2nd sis compliment SY "Ah, Kyeopta" and JH immediately said "Yippeo" and she just couldn't hold her burst out laughter and said to JH "stop doing that!" LOL..that's preyty much what sibblings do right,teasing each other.Ah..the feel.

I really like the family dynamic, since i think we got the privilege of witnessing the most genuine reaction from his family about this "virtual marriage". When Sy finish the gayageum session and then JH joined her in the floor,  his first sis blurted out " it's like pyebaek" , everybody agreed to it! I think all of them, at certain point, become really confused too, lol. It was reel, they knew it, but the emotional and the sensation were so real.So please, just make it REAL juseyo :) hahaha..

Dear JH abonim, please listen to the Funny MC guy, married him right away, you've witnessed by your own eyes, she could make your son happy and did the things that beyond  imagination too right, you even questioned JH omma, if he was really our son, lol :D

Yep, i really find she's really pretty here!

Screenshot_2015-07-06-15-16-18_zpskfp96u

Guest chasthing

Hi fellow Brownies esp. those from the Philippines! I'm done being a lurker! This is my first post. Been watching WGM since Yongseo, Khuntoria days and had been a fan of CNBLUE since from the start. I was soooo excited for Johnghyun when he finally signed for WGM. And was even more happy when he met Seungyeon. They are match made in heaven. Seriously, they exceeded all expectations I have of a typical WGM couple. If they are not real...I don't know what to say and think anymore. They make my Saturday more bearable because of Graduate School duties. I love the interaction of the Brownies/HoneyBees...so detailed ...so engaging. Shout out to the BEST! You ROCK!

Honey Bee couple - Your LOVE STORY will be LEGENDARY!

PS: Did somebody post something of SY leaving a comment on JH instagram re: JY Instagram post about his appa. Can somebody translate that comment please!!!

Archived