[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sy just like her father in law pict in jh insta

Too cute of JH to post a picture of his dad -- it's like a father's day present or something :wub:

I wonder which was the first memory SY recalled when she saw the Instagram picture

Father-in-law's most embarrassing moment?

Or her own most embarrassing moment:)

I wonder if SY's appa would feel jealous after saw his oldest daughter did aegyo to her FIL in national TV :wub: (and it broadcasted internationally :phew:)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credits to @syafovereem 's translation.

JH (BRI) : I was surprised when I saw her eyes tearing up. Watching both of us being excited was also weird. I was thinking, how can I make this moment the happiest moment for her to remember. Classic is forever!!

----

JH: You just might disappear. If I love you too much, you will become a dust and disappear.

SY: I'm gonna become powder and disappear?

JH: Uh huh.

SY: Make me into powder.

---

SY's "Make me into powder.." seems like "It's okay to love me too much.. I'm ready.." I can sense JH's hesitations to give it all because the feeling might disappear but SY's statement fixed it all and even earned kisses on the forehead. Well done SY!

It looks like a confession from JH too "If I love you too much.." then that means he's loving her right now but afraid of letting it go deeper. Did you just confess JH? Did you? Hahahaha.

BROWNIES, help me with my delulu mindset..

:wub:

Yes....we really should send a food truck to the best team. I'm really amazed with them, they are willing to use their free time on weekends to make us happy. I wish i could help....thank you guys! You know that monday is the most difficult moment of the week...i usually wake up on the morning with the episode subbed...so thanks to make my week start with a good mood!

Haha, then you would probably need to send food truck to more than 5 different countries in different regions around the world ...

JH : From now on, all we have to do is live happily. I'll love you more!

SY: I'll love you more too.

---

Now, tell me they aren't real with this. JH said on the previous episode that he wanted them to live happily together after SY shouted "Nampyeon-ah.. Saranghae..". And here's the continuation of it everyone. I dunno anymore. Hahahaha. I have this weird feeling too. Yknow that? Uhh. So weird. I can feel it. They're into something. This addiction is taking me to somewhere. LOL

Credits @syafovereem 

Dear B.E.S.T team, even if I'm not qualified enough to say this, but I'll forgive you guys if you would take things longer than usual since I know each one of you can't barely sub without watching the clip, pause, repeat, stare and digest. That prolly would take me like whole weeks ! Empathy. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Best of luck ! I'm here cheering for you !!! And advanced thank you for all !! :D

i just saw  uri couple photo is on DISPATCH.. dcinside (korean news). i don't know if some fans making it for joke or real news...  i just know from the other forum.. this is the photo...

NO WONDER. THIS EPISODE IS DISPACTH-able. Look liked the cameraman works for Dispatch with this kind of angle. Bwahahahaha. But I think it's edited. :) 

i just saw  uri couple photo is on DISPATCH.. dcinside (korean news). i don't know if some fans making it for joke or real news...  i just know from the other forum.. this is the photo...

edited :) at first i saw that picture on We Got Married's DC Gallery then i make these hahaha,,just for fun~ this is how celebrity date in the car :lol::lol:

CJHKMYpUsAAOalq.jpgCJHKMmxVEAEFvov.jpgCJHKM6WUcAATpQH.jpg

Dear B.E.S.T team, even if I'm not qualified enough to say this, but I'll forgive you guys if you would take things longer than usual since I know each one of you can't barely sub without watching the clip, pause, repeat, stare and digest. That prolly would take me like whole weeks ! Empathy. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Best of luck ! I'm here cheering for you !!! And advanced thank you for all !! :D

WE FEEL YOU B.E.S.T. SO, YEAH BEST OF LUCK FOR Y'ALL. HAHAHAHAHA. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! I CAN SEE YOUR GIDDY SMILES FROM HERE. AWWE~

Ahhhhh, the KSHOWNOW Sub is really lacking!There's like part here and there that not being properly translating. I guess, since we have our very own SSU (Special Subbing Unit), our bar run pretty high, LOL! But anyway, it's still good for the time being whilst waiting for uri BEST one to be uploading :D I'm a bit taming by watching it now, then i'm sure i'm gonna be wild again after watching it with the BEST sub :P

Does that JH's appa has an IG and she follows him?  ...is it??....  totally, wow, if that is the case.

EDIT:  Awww shucks... I get it.. it's JH's IG he just posted a pic of his dad. Okay. nvm

Guest flower4junsu

I am not sure if this was already posted, but i was playing around and found this... It's interesting how this article is on point about our BE couple....:rolleyes:

Taurus Man and Pisces Woman

The kind, loving, romantic Taurus man is a good match for the ethereal, sensitive Pisces woman. Ruled respectively by two of the most romantic planets, Taurus and Neptune, this couple can become very loved up, very quickly, but can Taurus man and Pisces woman compatibility stand the test of time?

Covering All Bases

There’s good sexual chemistry for this partnership, with the Taurus man’s earthy sensuality and the Pisces woman’s fragile yet sensitive sexuality. A shared sense of romance means that this couple will be forever spoiling one another, and creating romantic scenarios to enjoy. The magic will rarely leave this relationship, no matter how long they are together. It stays fresh and vibrant, just as it was once they met. In this sense, Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility is rare in its ability to transcend time.

cr. astromatcha.com

The line I like best: GOOD SEXUAL CHEMISTRY

His wife next to him, his eyes are focused, mixed of happy, amazed, sexually tensed, like he's never seen any woman before.:phew::phew:

wrn8rp.png

Bit of somethings I noticed after watching it more than xx number of times ...after this I'm goin' to bed...SMILING :D 

SY is EXTREMELY tired. She had a high impact emotiona filled, exciting trip to Busan The long train ride, the nervousness about meeting the in-laws and just worrying about how all her detailed plans would play out. By the time she is back in the car after the visit, she just wants to sit there and go to sleep. She doesn't want to flirt or play, she 's still a newbie at working when she is tired LOL! JH is great at engaging her in conversation though! If she could I bet she would have fallen asleep as they were driving. ,

JH is also very tired, but seems to know how to pull it of with very little sleep. Of course his day was power packed, but feel SY had a huge emotional tension with multiple plans set throughout the day. He seems to get cuddly when he's feeling tired. Both of their tiredness played in how well the plans came off in the car. Moments of sleepiness, mixed with high fluttering moments of tension.!  

JH was ready for some action after the cheek kiss. Sexual tension was high! MSG like girl ...when he said "What?" after that his eyes were not thinking about his "innocent love" as he put it earlier LOL. He wanted more...you could see it even in his tired looking eyes ;) He also was feelin' the love when they were talking about dust and lipstick on her cheek...when she put her head back and looked up, he seemed to look at her lips. 

Anyway...headin' off to bed. If you guys saw anything else, would love to read about in the mornin'! 

I had to stay close to bed for the last 24 hours so thanks to you Brownies who kept my mind occupied! 

Does that JH's appa has an IG and she follows him?  ...is it??....  totally, wow, if that is the case.

No, I think JH put his appa pic to his IG...with caption: my hero who is greater than superman, batman and spiderman :D 

Guest pink_dolphins

Whoah! Did they just requested an MYMP song "Say That You Love Me"?!!!! :o

Is it an international band or something? I thought it is only in the Philippines.

Archived