[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I guess so, and as far as I know, this is just happening within the korean fans who post on dc gallery. It's great seeing him so happy these days, but it's also upsetting at the same time to see what those people are writing on the cnblue gallery. It's to the point where there are hardly any posts about jonghyun, and if there are, all these comments dissing him appear... It seems that many of his fans have left the cnblue gallery too bc they don't want to see all this rubbish.

How I see it is they aren't true fans! The positive is JH is receiving a lot of love else where. His instagram followers had been increasing quite quickly and he is getting helps of nice feed back from his acting. He is also still getting plenty of love from international fans, in his instagram you can see all these food/drink trucks constantly being served at his filming site. So if these so call "fans" left, I think it is not a big lost. Hopefully these new fans will support JH to do what he really likes and not focused on him needing to please them.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

Hey guys! Haven't posted in months but I decide to come back :) I was looking on the cnblue dc gallery the other day and was quite shocked. The way some of these 'fans' were talking/ dissing jonghyun was really disappointing. It sounded as if jonghyun had done something wrong? I'm not too sure.  I didn't get to or want to read anymore into the gallery, but does anyone have an idea of what's going on? Sorry to darken the mood if I did.. Didn't want to post thing kind of thing after months of not posting...

Hmmm... from my limited knowledge, there are 'tensions' between Yonghwa-only fans and Jonghyun-only fans over FNC's "special treatment" and solo projects. So maybe it's due to those people?

Yeah, fighting between fans of the same band. Silly right?

sigh, that rotten melon needs to be toss out!There's always a bitter party like that, we can't help it. but as long as most of Boice and burning souls could embrace the idea that their idol is happily dating, then all is well, all is well!

Anyhow, in the lighter note. I'm wondering to what extend did JH got teased by his members after the recent episode, hihihi. I mean since the ep air when they were together. When they're apart, JH ussualy got screen cap of scenes that "irritated" them the most, lol! Maybe JS sang the "are you crazy" song again :D i mean, look at his airport pic, the love teasing could always brighten some mood, rite :P

Hey guys! Haven't posted in months but I decide to come back :) I was looking on the cnblue dc gallery the other day and was quite shocked. The way some of these 'fans' were talking/ dissing jonghyun was really disappointing. It sounded as if jonghyun had done something wrong? I'm not too sure.  I didn't get to or want to read anymore into the gallery, but does anyone have an idea of what's going on? Sorry to darken the mood if I did.. Didn't want to post thing kind of thing after months of not posting...

Hmmm... from my limited knowledge, there are 'tensions' between Yonghwa-only fans and Jonghyun-only fans over FNC's "special treatment" and solo projects. So maybe it's due to those people?

Yeah, fighting between fans of the same band. Silly right?

Ah....first FTI vs CNBlue, now Yonghwa vs JongHyun? 

Actually you can see it on Youtube as well. Frankly, I think if JH really wanted to do solo singing projects he would have expressed it.

@Shinesun, my bet is they would have sent him the whole episode! 

Guest mnjhs775

Ohh I see, yeah it did say some stuff about that but I wasn't too sure. These people don't even have the right to call themselves fans when all they do is swear at other members instead of being supportive. It's as if they can't stand seeing jonghyun being happy, successful and becoming more popular :( 

I guess so, and as far as I know, this is just happening within the korean fans who post on dc gallery. It's great seeing him so happy these days, but it's also upsetting at the same time to see what those people are writing on the cnblue gallery. It's to the point where there are hardly any posts about jonghyun, and if there are, all these comments dissing him appear... It seems that many of his fans have left the cnblue gallery too bc they don't want to see all this rubbish.

How I see it is they aren't true fans! The positive is JH is receiving a lot of love else where. His instagram followers had been increasing quite quickly and he is getting helps of nice feed back from his acting. He is also still getting plenty of love from international fans, in his instagram you can see all these food/drink trucks constantly being served at his filming site. So if these so call "fans" left, I think it is not a big lost. Hopefully these new fans will support JH to do what he really likes and not focused on him needing to please them.

I can only agree with you!

Those ppl who are not accepting JH's personality and decisions are not fans and don't deserve to be called that way in my mind. Fans are supporters who will cheer on their idol what ever he decides to choose - be it careerwisely or in private matters.

If people don't like what he's doing, if people don't like the way he is, I suggest they simply move on without creating a fuss. There are enough celebs in kworld they can follow and terrorize with their far too high expectation and double standards. They can just leave JH (and also SY!) alone! No one will miss them.

About JH and YH: Everything/Everyone has its/his own pace... YH is the band leader, he made CNBLUE well known at first. His brothers are really thankful for the way he treated them even tho they were basically living off him back then. They always say it in every interview and it is one great aspect of why they have so much respect for one another and treat each other like family rather than business partners.
So YH being the most well known at first is a fact... given his large experience on variety and all, it made sense for him to go solo first. Who said JH won't follow once he feels the timing is right? I think that he's setting the stage for it now by creating remarkable music and becoming more well known for his personality on TV rather than just being the lead guitarist of CNBLUE. He is coming out of his shell (and considering that he only wanted to be the guitarist and perhaps sing a bit at first, he probably needed time to gather the courage to face the audience without his band having his back literally all the time... even YH said he struggled with it a bit at first.)
JH's time will come as well and once he goes solo, it will be awesome. There is no need for fan wars at all!

Guest mnjhs775

Anyway sorry to bring this up guys... On the brighter side, I'm back so I'll be able to do more translations and what not again!!! :)

Anyway sorry to bring this up guys... On the brighter side, I'm back so I'll be able to do more translations and what not again!!! :)

All good. Its nice to air it out!

I am excited about more translations. I look forward to that :)

As a long time boice i can tell you this.since forever there is a rift between some burning souls and emotional angels..these aren't true fans..they are so called boice but doesnt support all of them..

Both sides claim that their bias are always mistreated.its really nothing new.even yh got some hate.which is weird cause i see all cnboys support each other that i dont get why their "fans" would act this way

And yes,there is a plan for jh solo in the future.maybe after cnblue cb?im not sure since its not confirmed..

Dont worry guys..its normal in boice fandom..jh has always does what he wants.i dont think its anything new.its just them finding something new to pick on about jh..as real fans we just need to keep supporting them:wub:

Guest mnjhs775

Thanks @starcrossgrass , it seems a little more clear now :) I've only been a boice for about 3 years and for a while I only cared about their music because that's what first got me into cnblue, so I never really read articles about their lives or fans, etc. I only got into having a bias, following them on twitter etc about a year or two ago? But yeah...

Guest gingerschnaps

@mnjhs775,  Hmm no on mentioned that JH was getting major "dissing" by "fans" here, and I can't read Korean so no help here.

I guess most of his fans got use to the idea of JH being the "untouchable," the handsome oppa that is silent and calm. He most likely broke their "image" of him and so they are upset. I wish they would consider his happiness. Isn't it good enough that JH seems happier and more lively then ever?

true. I read some fans said in Twitter that JH is ruining his image because of being cheesy. Fans can be selfish, this is the thing i would never understand. If they are truly his fan, they would accept and support him all the way, unless they want him for themselves lols! Anyway i know too that jh has uncaring attitude, he don't do fanservice right? I hope when he decide to continue this virtual into reality, i hope he'd only care for him and sy. He was a man of talent afterall, people who will hate him for this are not his true fans.

Thanks @starcrossgrass , it seems a little more clear now :) I've only been a boice for about 3 years and for a while I only cared about their music because that's what first got me into cnblue, so I never really read articles about their lives or fans, etc. I only got into having a bias, following them on twitter etc about a year or two ago? But yeah...

Yeah.thats me too..i got into cnblue cause of their music..esp jh and yh who have true passion for music.even their sunbaes said that.i dont really have a bias in cnblue still..i love all 4 equally.i supported ys when yh was in wgm (still do)..and now i am supporting jy equally..even if mh or js gets into wgm later i would support them too..

Its not that i blindly support them though..yh and jh really made me like them even more through wgm..its just that in wgm you get to see sides of your idols that you dont normally get to..esp jh cause he seems so reserved at times but in wgm he is like an open book and he wears his heart on his sleeves..

Guest rosedust

@happy2bhere back at you! I like how you write with enough information here and there without pressing ur opinion :)

I hope IF these two continue for a long time as a couple in wgm, she will get the chance to visit him backstage in music shows/mv filming. But god forbid her to interract with boice because wgm is probably going to ruin the whole thing just like the taeun and shawol incident.

This wedding, i hope it includes all of their best friends like amber, seulgi, kyu-line, jonghyun, cnblue, etc. Yes it's a sm fest. But then again, those people already know each other so there are going to be a lot more interaction and great atmosphere. If this two are for real, it's going to be a very happy day for them. Surrounded by their partner, friends and family. But if this is only a job, at least it will be better for them to do it with their friends. Either way, i'm looking forward for the next episode.

@jly31 Hey no prob! I can only translate what I understand though.

@amastris No worries, like you I was about to point out his lack of flower-giving in the past few meetings. But yes, he doesn't need to do that all the time. I'm happy enough with all his other big actions. Flowers will wither, feelings may fade, but the memories they make on this show will always be remembered. I'm sure they'll both treasure them even if they do not end up together in real life. =)

In any case, just a few more observations...

1. I think the filming culminated in the car proposal scene, but MBC decided to show us the looking-out scene with his jacket draped over her shoulders for impact cos she slipped. And it made for a funny snippet. I could be wrong but well, it's just my gut feeling. Imagine how much more romantic it would have been to end with the car scene.
  2. I got my wish with the room scene! So glad he showed her his room. I sorta understand why it was posted as an unaired scene instead, since it might have disrupted the smooth and romantic flow of everything else that was aired. Now I want them to go back to their newlywed house and do more activities there together! I feel like that place has been underutilised. The timing of Jonghyun's birthday probably shifted their priorities a bit, what with wanting to visit his family together, celebrating his birthday together and proposing to her in his hometown, but now I would like more scenes in their newlywed house.
  3. MC Park Misun said at the end of their segment: I feel like I'm watching a drama written by Kim Eun Sook. My reaction was like: Yeah it feels so much like a well-written drama. I want them casted in a drama together (I know it's just wishful thinking on my part, at least for now) but please....don't make the plot as lame as The Heirs...lol!
  4. Last but not least, in the first scene at the look-out point, he said something about all the sparkles they are seeing...that just this neighbourhood alone in Busan is so big, but he met her. Then he sings a line from Lee Sun Hee's "Meet Him Among Them" again. This is easily my favourite scene so far, but I'm looking forward to more epic heartwarming scenes from this couple!

Guest mnjhs775

Yeah, their passion and the fact that they make their own music really made them stand out to me. Jonghyun has always been my bias but likewise, I still support the others just as much :) I really agree with u on the thing about wgm, like it lets us see a more 'personal' side of them. It was just disappointing to see this 'fight' between yh and Jh only fans being taken unnecessarily far.. And the sillier thing is that these fans are fighting when yh and jh are like brothers and it looks like there isn't even any tension between them LOL 

In any case, just a few more observations...

1. I think the filming culminated in the car proposal scene, but MBC decided to show us the looking-out scene with his jacket draped over her shoulders for impact cos she slipped. And it made for a funny snippet. I could be wrong but well, it's just my gut feeling. Imagine how much romantic it would be to end with the car scene.

Sorry for cut your post, at first I thought the same but then I watched the lipstick mark in their faces in the last scene and the kiss on the cheek was after the proposal beacuse SY was wearing the ring 

Guest clalala

There is no cnblue fans anymore now. There are usually  JH haters who loves only YH not cnblue or members. I heard that it is too serious problem to Kor. Cn's fandom for many years, because they have been harassing cnb members, especially JH & JH's fans. They are making so many rumors & lies about JH. So nowadays JH's fans made JH gallery on DC. I don't understand why FNC doesn't try to close there. 

Am I the only one who thought about this? As I watched the scene when SY ate the ice cream with the ring, she looked like she was about throw up and I suddenly thought that she looks like someone who shows signs of being pregnant. Hahaha. Sorry guys please forgive me, I'm still in delulu mode since yesterday, I don't know how to come back to reality right now.  :wub:

Archived