[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Did any of you notice, just before going into the FNC concert, when SY was her manager's or WGM van that in the back there were all these outfits hanging up in the back?  Isn't it the same van she used to go to her university the 1st time she met JH? So, as I suspected, she has dressers there and for some reason that 1st day they decided to change her out of the outfit she was wearing on the drive to the university before she met JH.  They have enough outfits for her to change for a week, lol...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jongyeon TImeline 

• WGM Filming
  • WGM Broadcast
  • IG Saga
  • Interview

May 2015

​Thanks so much for all your work! I love being able to stay on top of things, so appreciate your frequent updates :)

And now, even including non-WGM SY/JH happenings -- just awesome! 

*bookmarked*

Did any of you notice, just before going into the FNC concert, when SY was her manager's or WGM van that in the back there were all these outfits hanging up in the back?  Isn't it the same van she used to go to her university the 1st time she met JH? So, as I suspected, she has dressers there and for some reason that 1st day they decided to change her out of the outfit she was wearing on the drive to the university before she met JH.  They have enough outfits for her to change for a week, lol...

​Omma,  I believe that is the same van but not sure about a  personal dresser as alot of Korean Actors and Actresses have the same type of van with the same set up in the back where it's like a private closet but usually just a manager or driver is with them.  She herself for what ever reason could have changed her mind, we girls do that! LOL:w00t: But there could have been a Personal aid with her?

I just wanted to add something that came up right upon watching the subbed version by B.E.S.T.  Based on the translations, Choa lied to the WGM MCs and, thus, us WGM fans who are watching, saying that YH could not attend because he was overseas.  Now, I'm going to say that Choa didn't intentionally lie because she feels like she needs to explain something she doesn't understand with misinformation.  We all know that YH was in town, not only that, we know that at some point that day he was in the FNC building, but left when the WGM crew came to film...  Someone said he went to the gym, another said he had a meeting or a schedule somewhere else so he couldn't stay.  

​Sorry to cut your post :) Yes you're right . Seems like Choa unintentionally lied about Yonghwa in overseas . But he indeed not in FNC . Yonghwa was at Busan at that moment in 150430 when Jongyeon filming their Everland date and FNC date with CN Maknaes . Eventho they ask him to join , he coundnt make it . Ninja YH comeback to Seoul without nobody could detect him . So theres a reasons why he couldnt join them  . :) 

So cute, did folks notice how after the little hullabaloo over JH bringing over other girls, we didn't even get to hear about them? 

CANd1oX.jpg

JH must be awfully glad Minhyuk butted in and changed the subject :D I imagine SY would have undoubtedly used such past stories to deftly tease JH in the future :wub:

MUQrxkK.jpg

my fav scene, MH is telling his story but JH already in his own world haha.

And the drama reference haha, they even put CG of mole in MH face

​I am really amazed how this drama is so popular for its theme and especially the OST as well .. Temptation of Wife  drama is Jang !

DEAR FANS OF THIS THREAD...

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...BEFORE THERE'LL BE ANOTHER EPISODE OF WHIPLASHING (ok just kidding)

First of all  we owe so much to the B.E.S.T who work tirelessly and get the sub done within a day or two... these people are using their own personal time just to make us happy. Mind you that they only meet online for this, plus they come from all different part of the world with different time zones and try to coordinate their work.

When I hear and read some of you guys complaining this and that...do put yourself in their shoes. First, they need to find a space to upload the videos... then have to make sure the links are working... and have to deal with internet lines (depending on where you are) ... it gets a bit annoying don't you think so if you keep complaining? Please give credit when credit is due. The team did not do it for the sake of getting recognition, but PLEASE give them some space and time to finish what most of us aren't capable of doing. They always announce and post the translations- videos on various sites. Mean time PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE ... good thing we have them and not relying on other sites to get quality subbed episodes.

ALSO STOP QUOTING PICTURES AND VIDEOS IN YOUR POSTINGS!!

​This in itself is so AMAZING!! I mean really amazing. Soompi should do an article on the massive amounts of efforts and friendships that have come out of their simple forums. People from all over the world are able to connect and communicate with each other...develop friendships on a common interest. Money has been raised for causes, people have met in airports for the first time because of these friendships and even report back to the forums with what they have experienced. I'm just so thankful for all the efforts people put in! You make this whole experience worthwhile....the B.E.S.T team are our forum celebrities I say!!!! 

Please, WGM producers, show us every time Jongyeon meet (for WGM, that is :D)

(un-mute for audio :))

So casual and familiar... :wub:

​Just realized in the first GIF JH called SY "Baby" (ae-gi?) ~~~ :w00t:

​I honestly thought that's what he said too.:wub: At least it sounded that way! And yes I got all excited here...typical, haha! :D

I'm a non-Korean so all I know is what I've picked up from my shows and kpop, but is it really what he said? Omo omo omo. He doesn't just throw terms of endearment out for no reason. He started off with "wife" and he used "honey" in that scene where she had a cramp in her arm while they were having dinner...if he said "baby" here, things are getting a lot cosier and intimate. If it really is "baby", then excuse me while I go swoon dramatically in the corner... ;):D 

​Just realized in the first GIF JH called SY "Baby" (ae-gi?) ~~~ :w00t:

​I honestly thought that's what he said too.:wub: At least it sounded that way! And yes I got all excited here...typical, haha! :D

I'm a non-Korean so all I know is what I've picked up from my shows and kpop, but is it really what he said? Omo omo omo. He doesn't just throw terms of endearment out for no reason. He started off with "wife" and he used "honey" in that scene where she had a cramp in her arm while they were having dinner...if he said "baby" here, things are getting a lot cosier and intimate. If it really is "baby", then excuse me while I go swoon dramatically in the corner... ;):D 

​I'm not Korean either and I don't understand much Korean too....  so let's wait for the verdict from an expert.  But yeah, I think it is really sweet.

Guest banana_milk082791

http://pann-choa.blogspot.ca/2015/06/teen-stories-if-you-were-born-again.html

it's a pann talk, the poser said she wanted to be re born as SY lol

she passed the bar exam for Sungshin Women`s University

​I will do the same if given the chance. LOL.
Wow it must be really hard to pass Sungshin Women University. The poster said She does well academically because she passed this school. :)

Archived