[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still LOL at Jonghyun's reaction to Seungyeon's aegyo in this scene. They're both so adorable! I can't say it enough times~ :vicx:

Edit: just realized that I probably look like JH while watching these two haha! That is to say, he looks like a squealing girl here, and I enjoy it too much.

Jong Hyun Is ME whenever I watch them :D. JH is fan-girling over SY and I fan-girl over them. Chain reactions :lol::rolleyes:

Guest happybrownie

I hope will be wgm filming tomorrow (for 100days) :D... because I think june 12+13 there is cnblue fan meeting in Japan...

​Lol, I don't think it will be tomorrow because Seungyeon will be going for the overnight trip with her HITTG co-stars....

​*plot twist*

JongHyun visit their place. MAJOR HAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D

​Yup, that thought did cross my mind. Let's hope!!! Or Seungyeon visit OM?!

Thanks @Akopinoy2228YS  & @june099

Hidden Content

QUESTION: 

After missing a week of WGM....how do you feel? 

​The past week feels a bit incomplete without the episode. It has become a routine to have something to watch and spazz over during weekends till the start of the new week. But it's midweek now (my most favorite part of the week) and Saturday episode is only a few sleeps away. So, kyaa! :w00t:

Me...i started to imagine what would happen if they date in real life.. haha.. and their wedding also of course.. haha!! My God Im starting to get my delulu mind in reality..:w00t:

Guest alexandria0306_stv

I read somewhere in an interview ... Red Velvet members have been asked whether they like some guys from boybands..then  Irene said that she liked CNBlue JongHyun...

Just curious how popular jong hyun among girls from kpop idols

As I stated in an earlier post... Since a Red Velvet member is joining the cast and the chances are high that SY knows her my wish for JongYeon to have another couple they could ocationaly hang out with might just became true:D

PS: It's so annoying to keep up with this forum via mobile phone!!!:tears:*frustrated*

I read somewhere in an interview ... Red Velvet members have been asked whether they like some guys from boybands..then  Irene said that she liked CNBlue JongHyun...

I'm pretty sure he is very popular among girl groups, especially now when people saw how well he treats his wife...i'm sure the amount of his female celebrity fans boost up like his cheek. But, since he is a very sang namja with cool image by default  (except near SY), other people don't approach him as much and easy as yong hwa.

I'm pretty sure he is very popular among girl groups, especially now when people saw how well he treats his wife...i'm sure the amount of his female celebrity fans boost up like his cheek. But, since he is a very sang namja with cool image by default  (except near SY), other people don't approach him as much and easy as yong hwa.

​and he looks more..more handsome when he is with SY... alot of smile than as usual... 

​and he looks more..more handsome when he is with SY... alot of smile than as usual... 

​and more relaxed, less guarded,more cute, more cheesy and heaps of intense eye contact!

As i know JH is quite close with snsd girls yuri, tiffany, teayeon, sunny, seohyun. And also has a rumor about him and yoona dating. He also quite close with sulli and sojin since they are from busan and from same school (SOPA). For several times he mentioned likes krystal. And latest irene said liked him. other than that all girls in Fnc.

Eventhough he always surrounding with many pretty girls, i hope his eyes only to seungyeon.

To seungyeon please hold him tightly.

아니 므슨 해장국에 고기가 이렇게 많아....? = what kind of haejang  soup has this many of meat?   (idk the english name for this)

is it make sense? :)

Understandable. Thanks @kazu-id! :) Imagining the bear couple sharing JY's soup. :)

Guest yeongwoong

아니 므슨 해장국에 고기가 이렇게 많아....? = what kind of haejang  soup has this many of meat?   (idk the English name for the food)

is it make sense? :tears:

Haejang = Hangover​

Haejangguk = Hangover soup

and btw, i never heard Irene RV liking Lee JongHyun. If she ever said that and i don't remember, it will be on internet anyway but i don't found any trace of it.

but in Weekly Idol, MC said Irene looks like singer Lee Jung Hyun

engsubhd-red-velvet-weekly-idol-141015-m

Edited:

The honorable member of Lee JongHyun fangirl is Actress Lee Mi Sok

Choi-Hwa-Jung.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/30/veteran-actress-lee-mi-sook-wants-to-act-with-cn-blues-lee-jong-hyun/

CN Blue’s guitarist Lee Jong Hyun proves his appeal to older women again. After winning the heart of his “A Gentleman’s Dignity” fellow cast member Kim Jung Nan, Lee Jong Hyun is now a dream co-star of veteran actress Lee Mi Sook.

“I would like to act with CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun,” Lee Mi Sook declared on the show. “I would have something to teach him about acting in melodramas.”

“I have not seen much of his acting, but it seems like he’s the type that can act like he can protect a woman, even if he is an idol singer,” the actress added. “In addition, he gives a very good feeling.”

Guest alexandria0306_stv

From my knowledge...i am not sure about YH is easier to approach than uri Jong Hyun. JH is not quiet person ...maybe YH  popular earlier...but  JH is adored by people who know him (his fellow musician n actors)

I think none of the CNBLUE members are easy to approach due to their schedule and clean image. They need to be very cautious all the time. Since SY's star will be rising quickly now JH, however, needs to watch out, too. It doubt it matters much to him which career status she has right now compared to him (or even other female idols/actresses) if he really fell for her. He will be like any other guy getting jealous of possibly too much male attention towards wifey...

Archived