[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rosedust

New WGM groom

Hidden Content

​I think it's a good choice because lately he's the trend and he's funny, so the ratings will probably increase? 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

New WGM groom

Hidden Content

​I think it's a good choice because lately he's the trend and he's funny, so the ratings will probably increase? 

His drama is pretty good so I too think the viewership might increase ... Reminds me of a young Seo In Gook.  Wonder who his partner will be and who will be the other couple. 

Guest banana_milk082791

New WGM groom

Hidden Content

His drama is pretty good so I too think the viewership might increase ... Reminds me of a young Seo In Gook.

​Seo In Guk, Vixx N, and BTOB Yungjae are Kpop's triplets! hahahaha! 

Excited for Yungjae! I hope there's an upcoming event for all the WGM couples!:) 

Anyway, today is Wednesday! 3 more dayss!!!!!!! 

Guest rainmoon

This week they should be filming right? Lets hope we get some BTS pics ... cross fingers ... to make up for last Saturday's cancelled show. 

Guest otty

SY is sadly in a no win situation when it comes to questions about her SM trainee days. I feel bad for her. She has to answer a interviewer's questions. Imagine a rookie actress telling a reporter she won't answer such questions ... Korean netizens would rake her over the coals for being rude and arrogant. You can't win for trying sometimes and hopefully SY can ignore the idiotic comments on that article.

Chinese idiom says "one kind of rice feeding hundred kinds of people". By reading the hatred comment, you can roughly know how poor is the person's character/ age/ mentality/ type and send without even thinking the consequence or consideration. So just pray JH & SY could be strong and continue to walk on their paths without looking back these thorns and stones ...

Just got home, sorry this is a little late!

One thing I noticed about her Star interview she never once bashed SM.  She told the story but I honestly believe she took the high road!  I was surprised to read comments about people saying that she is always speaking about SM.   When to me, she is always doing the opposite!  Not to mention the fact that she gave that company 9 years of her life that she will never get back.   If anyone has a right to comment about SM it would be her!  But no she instead covers up and protects that part of her past.  She even went so far as to  hide her talents at first from JH.  When she said to him in private and later on the show that she didn't want to ever sing again. That's a part of the story she would rather forget, move on and deal with herself.  And she has!

It's even harder to believe that some are saying she is acting because she can't sing or dance.   WOW are they kidding me???? The whole world heard her sing and dance on the show sounded pretty good and looked even better to me!!  I also respect the fact that she handles everything in a positive manor!  She is innocent & sweet, shy & humble but she carries a strength within her that allowed her not to give up and continue to believe in herself. 

While watching a drama last night I heard this and it's so perfect for her.  "Do you know what kind of stars shine in the sky the longest time?"   "The ones that take the longest to become a STAR"    

I love your quote, dear... Shine bright SY! :)

This week they should be filming right? Lets hope we get some BTS pics ... cross fingers ... to make up for last Saturday's cancelled show. 

Girl be honest your just having JH withdraw!!!  Saturday will be here before you know it! :crazy:

This is probably a better topic for the general WGM board but since it does support the thought that the show will be continuing, I am mentioning it here. I read an article today that said the other two couples have already been cast and have already started filming. One male idol and one male actor they did not identify the females yet. At least this gives us hope that the show will continue for our brown eyed couple

Thanks @Akopinoy2228YS  & @june099

Hidden Content

​agree ...good to know the show is still going to continue~ I'm happy to see new couples (I'm not a 1 couple shipper) if they can get all 3 to fall in love...and we can watch it....more power to them LOL!!! I think their ticket with our couple is that they did not have "variety show" experience. They didn't already have a canned idea of how to portray themselves (that is what made Taemin & Naeun so appealing to me as well...they were naive about it). JH & SY were not variety show savvy like others before them. This new person I think has some variety skills so it may not be good, but I sure hope the couples meet together. I hope Jonghyun himself is not the oldest of the couples. He will have to be responsible when they are all together (if that makes sense). Anyway, breathing easier! 

QUESTION: 

After missing a week of WGM....how do you feel? 

Me: I've started to assimilate and not be so obsessive. I think I can look more rationally at future episodes. It's a little cathartic, I'm not desperate to watch (like I expected). Hmmm what does this mean? I've been satisfied with past episodes and reading this forum every few hours or so, but not desperate. Sigh of relief...I feel level headed again! 

Guest rainmoon

Girl be honest your just having JH withdraw!!!  Saturday will be here before you know it! :crazy:

Lmao ... You caught me I can't hide it ... :w00t: but I had Kim Kwon to tie me over bahaha

Lmao ... You caught me I can't hide it ... :w00t: but I had Kim Kwon to tie me over bahaha

​What would I do with out you!!  I needed a good laugh!  Be prepared to take off those shades B) and let those Ninja eyes go wild!!:w00t:

We better stop LOL:lol: I am already the queen of OFF TOPIC. :vicx: I really wish sometimes that I could just have everyone come to my Farm have a cookout sit around an open fire and talk about our show!  :wub:

Guest rainmoon
QUESTION: 

Me: I've started to assimilate and not be so obsessive. I think I can look more rationally at future episodes. It's a little cathartic, I'm not desperate to watch (like I expected). Hmmm what does this mean? I've been satisfied with past episodes and reading this forum every few hours or so, but not desperate. Sigh of relief...I feel level headed again! 

​hhhhmmm for me I've been coping hahaha ... I honestly didn't get as crazy as I thought I would.  When the episode was cancelled I felt disappointed obviously, set my alarm to get up for 2 am (I know I'm a geek).  Felt a bit relieved because my routine for the week would be just watching WGM raw until the subs come out and checking the forum all the time for reactions and opinions.  It was nice to actually catch up on other shows I've neglected.  It was probably the first time since I started watching JH and SY that I felt a bit normal ... not sure how to explain it ...

Guest 2113pal

Thanks @Akopinoy2228YS  & @june099

Hidden Content

QUESTION: 

​The past week feels a bit incomplete without the episode. It has become a routine to have something to watch and spazz over during weekends till the start of the new week. But it's midweek now (my most favorite part of the week) and Saturday episode is only a few sleeps away. So, kyaa! :w00t:

Guest rainmoon

​What would I do with out you!!  I needed a good laugh!  Be prepared to take off those shades B) and let those Ninja eyes go wild!!:w00t:

We better stop LOL:lol: I am already the queen of OFF TOPIC. :vicx: I really wish sometimes that I could just have everyone come to my Farm have a cookout sit around an open fire and talk about our show!

it's hard to stay on topic sometimes ... I get carried away too :crazy:

Guest Soumi

Wow, this is what knetizens have to say about Sungjae joining... I for one am looking forward to seeing his upbeat and hilarious personality on the show, and am hoping that the new couples, as well as our 0E couple will bring up the ratings, because the show MUST go on!

[+1010, -29] Ah, it’ll bring down all the image he’s built

[+746, -15] Noooo~~~~

[+662, -14] No ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+635, -14] Ah, why ‘We Got Married’ ㅜㅠㅠㅠ No ㅠㅠㅠ

[+613, -14] Why.. Why ‘We Got Married’

Archived