[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I'm still learning Korean so my translation won't be 100% correct, but I tried my best to translate.

SY said, JH is know for his Busan manly style but while filming together with him she saw his have cute points. May be they are together quite a long time so...this is his another side only she knows (only show it to his wife).

Since they start filming, JH is showing his loving and caring for her so these days she feel like she want to do something for him too. She said she want to do surprise event for him.

His skin is fair so she was afraid compare to him she will appear  ugly on the screen. she also said JH have clean and pure charm.She said her ideal type is "manly guy with thick eyebrow" (just like what she said to JH in WGM) :wub:

@yuiivip

Thank you so much and can u trans this too please 

한편 공승연은 이번 인터뷰에서 지난 3월부터 출연 중인 MBC '우리 결혼했어요'(이하 '우결') 이야기도 꺼냈다. 공승연은 현재 '우결'에서 씨엔블루 이종현과 가상부부로 나서고 있다.

공승연은 최근 녹화를 떠올리며 "요즘에는 내가 더 잘해주고 싶은 마음이 더 커지는 것 같다"고 말했다. 지난 5월21일 프로야구 시구, 시타를 함께 하며 했던 녹화가 최근 '우결' 촬영이었던 터라 잠시 공백이 있는 상황이었지만, 공승연의 이종현을 향한 아내(?)로서의 마음은 진심이었다.

"촬영이라는 생각이 들지 않는 것 같아요. 오빠가 제게 배려해주는 모습을 보면서 저도 보답하고 싶은 마음이 큰데, 생각만큼 쉽게 결론이 안 나더라고요(웃음). 촬영하면서 오빠가 뭘 좋아하는지를 기억했다가 문득 생각이 나면 깜짝 놀라게 할 준비는 늘 하고 있죠.(웃음)"

공승연은 자신이 이종현보다 못생기게 나올까봐 걱정도 했을 정도로 이종현의 첫 인상이 남달랐다.

"오빠는 정말 깨끗하고 순수한 사람이라는 생각이 들었어요. 제가 듬직하고 남자다운 사람을 좋아하는데 오빠도 나름 그런 매력을 갖고 있는 것 같아요."

하지만 공승연은 자신의 실생활에서의 교제 여부에 대해 묻자 이내 쑥스러워하며 "지금 저는 결혼했잖아요"라고 답하는 등, 영락없는 20대 초반의 아가씨의 모습도 드러냈다. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gong Seungyeon on "We Got Married"s Lee Jonghyun: He has a cute side

[rough translation]

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015060211592704988&outlink=2&SVEC

CGehaDKVAAAIWEJ.jpg

Actress Gong Seungyeon elaborates on the charm of her virtual husband Lee Jonghyun on MBC's We Got Married.

Regarding Lee Jonghyun's charms, Seungyeon said "In reality most people's impression of oppa is a manly Busan man, but after filming together I realized that he has a cute/adorable side to him. Maybe it is because we are spending more time together, it seems like only I can see that side of him."

Seungyeon said "Although we only started filming together not too long ago, but because of oppa's affection and care, I began to want to do more for him as well. I want to prepare something for him that will give him a big surprise."

Seungyeon talked about her first impression of Jonghyun "A pale-skinned person walking towards me from afar," "I was worried that filming beside oppa, I will look uglier in comparison."

Regarding her ideal type, Seungyeon states "I like someone who is manly and dependable. I find man with thick eyebrows very attractive."

Gong Seungyeon and Lee Jonghyun are a couple in We Got Married since March, portraying a sweet feeling as a virtual couple on the show.

It sounds like JH fits all of SY's ideal type!

Re: Neitzenbuzz. Their comments are mostly negative for many of the post. I am just surprised Netizenbuzz translated SY's article, considering they never did before. Anyway, at least the international comments are mostly nice.

Guest ohhotdeym

2. [+675, -83] Why does every star who used to be an SM trainee talk about "almost becoming" BoA or SNSD

Lol she said she DREAMT not ALMOST BECOMING... Can't they distinguish the difference? Hello people~ She trained there for 9 freaking years.. She has the right to brag about it... So if she mentions SM in every article, who are they to judge? And for heaven's sake, this is the first article that she talked about SM. Sigh, I don't really get how their minds work. ​

Well anyways, there will always be haters. We can't please everybody. All we can do is to show her how much love she's getting from us by supporting her in every way :)

Peace out and spread love everyone!

Guest banana_milk082791

#Henry and #Yewon to leave #WeGotMarried and will be replaced with a new couple #KoreanUpdates vf

​FOR REAL? too fast ! i can't even imagine how their shippers could digest this ! Henry and Yewon are JH n SY first friend in WGM tho :tears:

​And JongYeon still haven't got the revenge from HenWon for that spicy Japanese food. T_T

#Henry and #Yewon to leave #WeGotMarried and will be replaced with a new couple #KoreanUpdates vf

​FOR REAL? too fast ! i can't even imagine how their shippers could digest this ! Henry and Yewon are JH n SY first friend in WGM tho :tears:

​And JongYeon still haven't got the revenge from HenWon for that spicy Japanese food. T_T

​I read the news from other source as well. It seems like they are really leaving ... mid June will have their final shooting.

Guest Hickk

Hmm I feel bad for Henry, but I'm glad WGM is finally taking action. In retrospect, it's already a big favour they've done for Yewon by keeping quiet and ignoring public sentiment for so many weeks.

Knetz being knetz. Lolssss. And I think this is the first time she mentions being an SM ex-trainee. Most fans recognize her but this is the first time she addressed it. Glad that the comments below that article are mostly positive. Just ignore knetz guys. They are known to hate for almost anything. But wow NB, first you are media playing to bring more hate towards SuJu and now you're doing the same for SY? Do you want to die? Seriouslyy. :angry:

Hmm I feel bad for Henry, but I'm glad WGM is finally taking action. In retrospect, it's already a big favour they've done for Yewon by keeping quiet and ignoring public sentiment for so many weeks.

Yeah. Much as  I like them too, it was not a good publicity for Henry. And in just 3months, our couple suddenly becomes the sunbae couple. Lolsss

Guest Hickk

Yeah. Much as  I like them too, it was not a good publicity for Henry. And in just 3months, our couple suddenly becomes the sunbae couple. Lolsss

​I'm still a bit annoyed that a lot of people who boycotted WGM have missed the chance to watch Jongyeon during their "developing" stage and fall in love with them like we have.

Well, it's a good move by WGM to start completely afresh and bring in 2 new couples. This will hopefully bring the viewers back.

Guest banana_milk082791

OK! Please do not discuss other couples in here... if you want to voice your opinion go directly to WGM thread or to that couple's thread...definitely not here.. !!

​Not to be rude or anything. But i think discussing HenWon's departure here is still somehow RELATED to our couple. Here, take a chill pill. 

OK! Please do not discuss other couples in here... if you want to voice your opinion go directly to WGM thread or to that couple's thread...definitely not here.. !!

​Not to be rude or anything. But i think discussing HenWon's departure here is still somehow RELATED to our couple. Here, take a chill pill. 

NO CHILL PILL IN THIS!! PERIOD...YOU 'RE OPENING UP A FAN WAR IN THIS THREAD...THERE ARE PROPER THREAD TO DISCUSS ABOUT THIS AND THAT'S THE WGM THREAD...

Archived