[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, since I didn't have anything to go go googoogaga over today, and I can't write fan fiction to save my life, I thought I'd try my hand at a little fan art instead. Gong SeungYeon has made me draw again after a hiatus of over two years lmao. 

Original:
It's actually her ig version of this pic

Daebak! You're awesome. And you got her eyes perfectly. Charandaaa ~^^

Hello, dears! :D Long time lurker in this thread. I stop by every day (well, ever few hours actually!) to catch up on news and pics and I love the atmosphere here. Everyone is friendly and helpful and madly in love with our beloved Jongyeon couple. Figured I should start posting and join the fun! I've been on Soompi before, mainly when Gaksital (Bridal Mask) was airing as I was very active in that thread.

I'm just so sad that the week I decide to get posting here is the week we miss our babies on WGM because of scheduling problems. :tears: I hope next week more than makes up for it and gives us lots of shippy moments. I'm so badly in need of a JongYeon fix this weekend. /sobs/

for people who might have problems with the other links heres one from dailymotion

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6078B2SzpoIkybns3i

PS: episode 271 really feels different when it has captions. B.E.S.T is surely the best! shout out to @chagushu for the amazing editing of captions! I know it took a long time but the end product is great! thank you again :D

Oh God you are the best. I can only watch and download if its in dailymotion. You are an angel. Thank you so much!!! Like wise with  our BEST for the awesome translation.

Guest gingerschnaps

Oh my gosh i had so much fun with that video of CNBlue, thank you for sharing @freelyruth!!

so basically, jonghyun is an alpha male. i saw his demo of his transformation from being a cute wholesome guy to an intimidating guy who can fight. he said there is no way or no reason at all a guy can beat a woman. i swooned in his declaration. He is a real man with a protective instinct and i saw him doing it with SY. what i like in cnblue story is that they acknowledge JH seniority and they give him proper respect. i totally enjoyed Jungshin incident. i was laughing the whole time. Its hard to fight with jh without getting a taste of his judo. but im sure JH is being responsible about it and even JS and MH didn't even held grudge against him. thats what i like about guys in general, team mates or friends can fist fights then afterwards, its done and over with. im loving CNBlue guys more and more as i get to know them. i hope their group will last for a long time, they looked like brothers, showing care, respect and love for each other. such and admirable young musicians. i was never into kpop but i love them, both their music and personalities.

063.gif

im curious who is this girl Yonghwa wooed after a year? such a sweet guy.. :wub:

Oh my gosh i had so much fun with that video of CNBlue, thank you for sharing @freelyruth!!

so basically, jonghyun is an alpha male. i saw his demo of his transformation from being a cute wholesome guy to an intimidating guy who can fight. he said there is no way or no reason at all a guy can beat a woman. i swooned in his declaration. He is a real man with a protective instinct and i saw him doing it with SY. what i like in cnblue story is that they acknowledge JH seniority and they give him proper respect. i totally enjoyed Jungshin incident. i was laughing the whole time. Its hard to fight with jh without getting a taste of his judo. but im sure JH is being responsible about it. im loving CNBlue guys more and more as i get to know them. i hope their group will last for a long time, they looked like brothers, showing care, respect and love for each other. such and admirable young musicians. i was never into kpop but i love them, both their music and personalities.

063.gif

Hidden Content

​U welcome. I thought the same too, they unlike other kpop group... they are my 1st band that made me travel across the countries to attend their live concert. huhuhu ...

Another video clips to share, these videos made me know more about CNBLUE, especially Jonghyun ....

Video 1: http://dai.ly/x25qmfs

Video 2: http://dai.ly/x25pjq3 

Video 3: http://dai.ly/x27kvkd

Video 4: http://dai.ly/x283qbv 

Guest yuiivip

Ottokel.....seems like my life is ruined because of Brown Eyed couple...they are always on my mind. I have exam, assignments and papers to do, but what am I doing all the time is stalking them all the time and re-watching their episodes again and again.  :(

I'm having health problem...my heat is beating so much when I look at them >_< Now I'm starting to worried a lot of things Like what if MBC end this couple? What if JH and SY schedules are loaded and don't continue? What if SY become too popular and meet a lot of other guys? What if they get bf/gf and quit the show? What if? What if? What if??:tears: What should I do?? Since this is reality show, they don't have ending date. I want them to continue more 100 episodes and become longest and first WGM couple married in Real Life!! 

my expectation from next episodes:

wedding

honeymoon (exotic island)

visit the husband's set

spending the night at home

doing more cooking

​I love your list! I think for me the wedding & wedding photos would be number one but knowing them the night at home alone sounds like a choice they would have made.  They seem to enjoy the simple things the most.  Not unlike some of us who get to busy sometimes and just want to chill at home!  Somehow no matter where they are or what they are doing or who is around them.  They focus so hard on each other that it's like their faces and bodies do the talking and their hearts do the listening.

A few of mine would be....  Him or her singing at the wedding,  Them playing the Guitar & Gayageum duet, Him giving her a ride on his back, etc... I better stop there before all my Drama Dreams are added! :w00t:

Guest shahidatulain
Jonghyun posted a video on his IG!!!!  He is such a good oppa buying food for his hoobae, AOA :D Lol on a side note, AOA sounds so excited seeing the food that Jonghyun bought for them lmao

I dont know korean so this is all I can give which is Google Translation :sweatingbullets:

I'll buy you guys all the time .... Why do ㅋㅋㅋ woven .... ㅠㅠㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ brother pretty things ㅠㅠㅠ

Guest yuiivip

Totally love the love vibes they are giving *seems like only 2 of them are there*

tumblr_nou43cMCJs1t7qu3mo1_500.gif

SY: * What I want to eat is not cake. It's YOU!*

tumblr_nou43cMCJs1t7qu3mo2_500.gif

JH: *I'm gonna eat you first*

Ottokel.....seems like my life is ruined because of Brown Eyed couple...they are always on my mind. I have exam, assignments and papers to do, but what am I doing all the time is stalking them all the time and re-watching their episodes again and again.  :(

I'm having health problem...my heat is beating so much when I look at them >_< Now I'm starting to worried a lot of things Like what if MBC end this couple? What if JH and SY schedules are loaded and don't continue? What if SY become too popular and meet a lot of other guys? What if they get bf/gf and quit the show? What if? What if? What if??:tears: What should I do?? Since this is reality show, they don't have ending date. I want them to continue more 100 episodes and become longest and first WGM couple married in Real Life!! 

​You're not alone my dear. I am a working lady, to be precise an interior architect who need to prepare lots of drawing, sketches, idea development, meeting client, site coordination or sit for 12hours in office chair but still need to sneak out stream the internet looking for any updates about these two, now what I'm worried the most is what that you've listed earlier, for real. I don't know how i am gonna fill my days without these two if MBC end them. Major nightmare i'm scared the most. :tears:

Archived