[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ice308

I wonder what SY's reaction will be when she sees her hubby's latest IG video.. coz it looks scary. :lol: 

I hope MBC can make up for not airing WGM today. :crazy: With the no show today, all the events we've been waiting for will also get pushed back. :tears:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenwriter

Don't read if you're planning to watch Tomorrowland:

So I just got back from watching Tomorrowland and THIS NEWS?!?!?! Okay, I'm gonna go dive into the big screen of Tomorrowland and stop George Clooney from destroying that machine so I could watch all FUTURE SATURDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rainmoon

Aww I'm with you guys. I camped out waiting for the show and then shock as it didn't air .... what a disapointment ...  guess back to rewatching old episodes until next week .... :mellow:

IG saga continues... anybody posting SY's latest yet?? and you guys gonna love this... she said "why do I miss you so much ....cute..."

translated by: isocode

@mjang....tq....tq....wow at least this can heal me a bit....why would she miss her puppy? she see them everyday what.....could it be a message to someone~~~~~~ :wub:

Guest nobiprincess

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but #JongYeon is trending at the 3rd spot on Naver since this afternoon. Lol even knetizens want them aired. Huhu still can't get over that we have to wait one more week! This is so unfai especially to international fans who have to wait 2-3 days until the episode is fully-subbed! MBC, get your shizz together.

Guest orchidbee02

IG saga continues... anybody posting SY's latest yet?? and you guys gonna love this... she said "why do I miss you so much ....cute..."

​Guess she can't resist posting those words seeing how she didn't get to meet her hubby for almost 2 weeks already and now she doesn't get to see their time together on tv too! Maybe I'm reading too much between the lines but with this two, it's definitely possible. Lol.

​Guess she can't resist posting those words seeing how she didn't get to meet her hubby for almost 2 weeks already and now she doesn't get to see their time together on tv too! Maybe I'm reading too much between the lines but with this two, it's definitely possible. Lol.

​you know how brownies are... we read the fine print... not just between the lines... anything from these two must be analyzed carefully :wub::phew:

Guest june099

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but #JongYeon is trending at the 3rd spot on Naver since this afternoon. Lol even knetizens want them aired. Huhu still can't get over that we have to wait one more week! This is so unfai especially to international fans who have to wait 2-3 days until the episode is fully-subbed! MBC, get your shizz together.

​wow I checked it out theyre really trending!!

I guess knetz also want to watch our Jongyeon's episode sooo badly...

Guest orchidbee02

Another FMV of our couple just uploaded a few minutes ago. Guess this is what a lack of weekly Jongyeon does to us Brownies - creating FMVs and lurking on youtube to find more of their FMVs haha

Guest orchidbee02

​THAT IS REALLY GREAT TO KNOW! And yes MBC seriously should get their act together. Seriously, just a few minutes of unaired footage and I promise I'll try to wait patiently till next Saturday! JUST GIVE US SOMETHING!!!

Totally inexcusable!  There are thousands of international fans literally dying to see the next episode of their couple and they cancel the entire show for the baseball game running over 10 MINUTES!?  What a stupid way to run a broadcasting network!  Everybody should complain on MBC's website.  If it was a US station they would have broadcast everything scheduled for that night, just delayed their start times by 10 minutes.  MBC is run by a bunch of bozos!  :angry:

Uauuu....all right that can happen, i mean, it can happen that due to a sport event the channel schedule gets messed up. What i don't excuse is showing the preview on friday to build up expectations from the viewer and then cancel the broadcast. Come on!!!! MBC should know that was bound to happen, they should have said before that they were going to cancel it!That's just unfair. And very unprofessional from MBC...

Guest greatlakes1022

Exactly! @luvtokki...it happened here in the U.S. so many times that I was amazed by MBC's decision! Poor management indeed!

Woke up at 4:30am so as not to miss this show only to be notified that WGM is being cancelled? What the heck!

I am thinking of filing a class action law suit against MBC for all the emotional distress it has caused me. Anybody with me on this? 

Guest gingerschnaps

@Hickk

don't cry, group hug*:tears: i miss waiting for raw but we can't do anything but wait for another week:tears:

i just hope mbc can release more deleted scenes to appease the disappointed fans.:tears:

Seriously, JY fans have been anticipating this show every week, just  to feel that 20-25 minutes of sheer happiness... imagine you've been given tons of BTS weeks before the actual scenes are shown...to wait for another week, will totally dampened the mood of loyal fans. My question is, how the tv station sees the importance of a show? If you want to see continue support of a program, then you also need to put this program into a better time slot. C'mon we're trying to help with the ratings and we also love our couple... somebody must be held responsible for this type of scheduling... don't blame the audience, we did our parts week after week... so, you guys too need to work something out to win viewership against other channel.

11379024_1564370360491395_346793146_n_zp

​Omo! I'd like to think that the message is for her hubby... <3<3<3  :D

Archived