[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So surprised to see a role reversal -- JH being scared and SY, seemingly, being cool and collected :)

Recall --

Looks like JH and SY are right, love can do some strange things --

:wub:

Look at the second pic...He looks like a kindergarten who go to the zoo for school trip with that fascinatingly-innocent while admiring the snake, but hesitant to touch it.  so cute

So surprised to see a role reversal -- JH being scared and SY, seemingly, being cool and collected :)

where you got that kind of engsub on 1st gif on your post ?

I like it.

​From the wonderfully translated version by BEST here :)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/345549-official-thread-jongyeon-❤-brown-eyed-couple-lee-jonghyun-cnblue-gong-seungyeon/?page=548#comment-18960461

+ - 2 hours to go... for a change it has been a quiet but beautiful day here. Just a reminder again.. please put under spoiler tags if you want to share live streaming links... Thank you in advance to our BEST for always giving the group and fans fast, accurate and quality translations-subs. Hope everybody rested well before our spazzing begin

For those who interested to watch Orang Marmalade Eps4 [Eng sub]. JH did a great job here, daebak!

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/kuVg0Lbf4gdP59bmQJT

​I totally agree! Our handsome vampire has improved a lot. :D I'm fervently praying that he'll be given the first lead on his future projects. :D

​His acting is great...and since is accent is different than the one he has on WGM I can say he really seems like a different person. Only natural speakers can tell if he is doing the different accent correctly, but to me his words all sound totally different :D 

Guest vreiya

very quiet here..... :D

​It's the calm before storm ;)

Every brownies are trying to finish their business before streaming hahaha

oh, good luck staying awake @happy2bhere! XD

Guest greenwriter

Gosh. My mom just invited me to watch a movie. I can't just say NO, right? I just can't! It's my mom! I just can't say, "I don't wanna watch a two-hour film coz I am waiting for a 25-minute segment of a foreign show I cannot even understand and can actually watch later." I can't just say that, right? I have to literally turn off my phone later to keep myself from checking this forum every freaking minute. I am hoping to see a lot of hype when I get back later. Enjoy spazzing, Brownies! 

Guest mase207

Excited for the live broadcast. I wonder what this week's ep has in store for us? I don't think I've ever been so determined to catch live streams of a couple until these two came around. :) Also, the BEST will be working to provide you all with subs as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Omg guys the excitement is real!

I just can't seem to sleep well on saturdays because of the show. Wgm airs 10am my time and I wake up every single hour to see if it is 10 yet. Like no kidding, 5am, 6am, 7am...Im just afraid ill miss the alarm D: this couple is messing with me. Help:D

Gosh. My mom just invited me to watch a movie. I can't just say NO, right? I just can't! It's my mom! I just can't say, "I don't wanna watch a two-hour film coz I am waiting for a 25-minute segment of a foreign show I cannot even understand and can actually watch later." I can't just say that, right? I have to literally turn off my phone later to keep myself from checking this forum every freaking minute. I am hoping to see a lot of hype when I get back later. Enjoy spazzing, Brownies! 

​can relate to you, coz now I needed to be at aunt's house helping out for a celebration. But here I am still at home, making excuses, stomach ache, head ache and all. I'm becoming such a bad niece. Guilt feelings haunting me now. But I can't help it. Once their segment is done, I'm offfffff!!!!!

Guest orchidbee02

Time has never passed by more slowly than this. The waiting is pure agony!!! 30 more minutes Brownies!!! Hwaiting~ :P

Archived