[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like we could all pass as detectives. We notice even the smallest gestures. No one can pass our eyes. :w00t:

@happy2bhere, that beanie wearing lady is the same lady who lightly pat JH because he was staring at SY seriously right? LOLsss. Can anyone capture that stare that JH gave to SY? It was Burning! No wonder SY keeps closing her eyes. It was too intense. Im glad there are lots of people around them. Otherwise, Idk what could have happened. Hahaha. 

​He was really! having hard time! His frustrations over his wifey are our enjoyment :)

​his self control is so good~ if i were him,, i will just take her to the quite corner,, where no one else there hahahahaa,,,ahh my perv tot~ sorry :P:w00t:

​his self control is so good~ if i were him,, i will just take her to the quite corner,, where no one else there hahahahaa,,,ahh my perv tot~ sorry :P:w00t:

​haha poor my innocent mind. shall we form B-team ? hahahaha :D 

cr.lprincesz

I know this is a photoshop, but still...it makes my heart explode ,,,,it looks so real. :D (i know they are real) 

​How do you spot the pictures that are photoshopped? 

Because JY is with SY and not smiling :)

​Hahaha, I think he had a very hard time resisting the temptation. Did you notice how many times he cleared his throat just to maintain his composure? LOL 

Guest zzzennnn

I think he already had that idea when he cornered her again in the dark lol! B) 

Guest Choco1Luv

dear Brownies.....

about SY..

I want to see this beautiful and gorgeous lady playing gayageum (traditional Korean zither-like string instrument)

how my wishes it will be up to the WGM Pd nim....?????  to provide footage episode where she plays the gayageum for her husband.. I can't wait for it... i want it so baaadddd.....

Actually I Am anticipating for her up coming drama to be in historical drama..

She is a classy and  an upright kid of girl:wub:

which is gonna fit in roll beautiful princess from jeoseon dynasty.. :wub:and off course she is really great to make a calligraphy too..

anyone know what kind of reaction from her hubby is? :phew:

does he knows that his wife is unbelievable talented? :wub:

Guest zzzennnn

​mwahahaha Byeontae Team~ nice idea *ups :lol: :lol:

I'd like to join that team! Hahahaha! Jeez, my perverted noona mind is coming out. Lol! :phew:

Archived