[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Really? Wow that's cool! ​Meeting up as in dating or meeting up as in friends who hang out together?  I know up to this time they have remained in touch, compared to other couples whose "relationship" started and ended with WGM. 

Re-watching the ferris wheel date, I love how JH casually placed his hand on SY knee while holding her hand.  I just love the spontaneous gestures of our couple, totally unguarded moments.  

​Here's an article describing the "revelation" at Allkpop. Jinwoon and Junhee were never really 'into' each other, so I imagine any outside meeting was platonic. 

JUsjkjT.jpg

It's definitely very rare for such off-camera meetings to be revealed, but who knows... :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To @swarley @mase @kazu @ishi-chan @gummy and the rest of the translators/subbers....  from now on I am going to call you guys

BEST = Brownie Excellent Subbing Team or Brown Eyed Subbing Team

Just great team effort to please all the Brownies in here...thank you again

To @swarley @mase @kazu @isi-chan and the rest of the translators....  from now on I am going to call you guys

BEST = Brownie Excellent Subbing Team or Brown Eyed Subbing Team

Just great team effort to please all the Brownies in here...thank you again

​YES! You probably have no idea how much your hardwork subbing adds to the experience of this couple. BECAUSE you also enjoy watching them, your translations feel so much more accurate. Sometimes the subs on the public websites can be sketchy and miss content. I feel you all have helped us enjoy this so much more!!!! Thank you all so very very much!!!! 

Episode 273 English subs

Ceci photoshoot (part 4-last )

[kiss scene]

SY: I am a little nervous
JH: Why nervous? Why nervous?
SY: What?
staff: Do some intimate actions
staff: Hold her
misun: How close are they going to go?
staff: Seungyeon you should move forward a little bit by bit. Change the angle
staff: Oh this is good

BRI
SY: I couldn't even breathe
SY: Because we were too close. I was worried he could feel my breathing
SY: It was a very weird feeling
SY: My heart was beating really fast
SY: At that moment I feel that I already wasn't myself

staff: Change the direction
staff: Right, that's it

BRI
JH: Normally I would not have touched that way
JH: If I think of it as a job
JH: At that time I was thinking of it as being with my wife
JH: so I was more careful
JH: It was a strange but wonderful feeling

staff: Let me take a look at the photos. Start from the last
SY: Why did you open your mouth?!
JH: Oh this is no joke
JH: This is better. This is good
SY: Hold on
staff: Good good good. It looks better
JH: It's too close
staff: Can you do it like your lips touch but without touching?
staff: Just do it once as if you are going to kiss
JH: I won't kiss

Eric: They kissed. They kissed
Misun: Did they? Did they?
JH: No no
SY: Let's check
SY: It touched!
SY: It touched. Here
Misun: So what if they kissed?
Eric(?): JongHyun's face turned red. It's red it's red
caption [Was that..first..kiss..?]

BRI
SY: No. I don't want to recognise that as our first kiss
SY: That was just an accidental touching of lips
JH: I can't remember anything
JH: If you ask me if we kissed, I really don't know
JH: Not counted

BRI
SY: If I treated it as a job, would have probably done it better with some other guy
SY: Because it was my husband so I was even more nervous and shy

Guest Skylover2

Thank you to all the brownies who posted the updates, pictures, videos, gifs and also translations. I know I said this a million times, but I gotta say it every week to show how awesome you guys are. I really appreciated all the work you guys have done. This episode was so sweet. You guys are right, it's getting sweeter and better each week watching JY couple on WGM.:lol: I really love how SY was preparing food for JH. That is so sweet of her. She is really mature despite her age. Hope JH's eyes are better now. He must love seeing SY so much that he didn't want to take a day to rest. LOL Cute :wub: The photo shoot was so funny and hot. LOL Too bad, there was a lot of editing...I agree with you guys, brownies. LOL It's okay, it was still a good episode. I can't wait to watch next week's episode with the zoo and FNC building. LOL The preview of JH being scared of the snake was so funny. He ran like a little kid. Love the part when SY was asking for JH's hand and she patted JH's head. LOL :P

Guest gooners91

Thanks to the translator team

really thankful, if you guys live near my house i would absolutely ask you to hang out and have some coffee

my favorite scenein this episode is the cooking part where SY feed JH the 2nd time, it's just a millisecond after the conversation ended and SY immediately look at JH, read his gesture and fed him without thinking. It was all happened in miliseconds, just bam bam bam :lol:

That moment shows us how close they were at that time ( i'm sure they're getting much closer now ), the chemistry and understanding between them were at the level of real life couple

Guest greenwriter

@swarley242 Can you also give us the translation of the part when SY was preparing the food then JH came home? I wanted to know what Misun asked Choa that time as well. The MC's seemed to have talked for a while that time. If you can do that, I'd be very thankful. You can take your time, of course! No pressure, dude! :D

@swarley242 Can you also give us the translation of the part when SY was preparing the food then JH came home? I wanted to know what Misun asked Choa that time as well. The MC's seemed to have talked for a while that time. If you can do that, I'd be very thankful. You can take your time, of course! No pressure, dude! :D

Episode 273 English subs

(Jong Hyun enters the house)

Eric: Oh he's here
male mc: Nervous nervous
Eric: Jonghyun will probably be very happy when he sees that
Misun: What has he prepared again?
SY: You are back
JH: This is a present
Misun: Omo omo what is that?
Misun: Ahh it's a guitar chord chart
SY: Ahhh
JH: Why? Are you cooking?
SY: Yes. Today is my first time making food
Misun: I like that a lot. Touching the hair like that
SY: Want to try?
JH: Sure
JH: I will put down my stuff first
Misun: What is that? Present?
SY: This is my first time cooking
JH: It is?
SY: My first time making a lunchbox
JH: Are you doing ok?
SY: No. It's tough
JH: Aigoo aigoo
SY: Want to try?
JH: Ah pretty
Misun: The way he strokes her hair
SY: Which one should I let you try?

Misun: If you treat a girl like you treat a little puppy,
Misun: Isn't that really nice?
Choa: I have never been treated like a little puppy before
Misun: But sometimes it will be like treated like a dog

SY: I spent around an hour making this
JH: I wanted to make it for you. How?
SY: Oppa you weren't home for 2 weeks!
JH: Were you alone at home?
SY: Yes. I was waiting for you.
SY: I don't know if it tastes good
MC: SO envious
SY: Is it good?
JH: Delicious x 3
Misun: Feed him anything and he will also say it's delicious
Male mc: Actually (the thing SY made- dunno the name in english 16:32 ) is pretty basic
JH: I picked a good wife
Misun: He said he picked well
Eric: It looks like it is really delicious
JH: It tastes really good
SY: Really? I'll let you have one more
JH: What is this? (name of food 16:45)?
SY: No 
JH: Ohh (name of food 16:48)
SY: But I am not confident
JH: I'll just have one
SY: Can't you eat it later?
SY: I don't have confidence
SY: No. Don't eat this
JH: I'll just smell it

---> i think @mase207 has already subbed the rest :) 

Guest callmejandoe

SY: I spent around an hour making this
JH: I wanted to make it for you. How?
SY: Oppa you weren't home for 2 weeks!
JH: Were you alone at home?
SY: Yes. I was waiting for you.

​LOL were they going on the premise that she's been staying in the house for 2 weeks while he goes off on a business trip kinda thing? Is this a typical WGM concept? (I've always watched WGM on/off) cos if it is... this is kinda weird... cos we all know that they generally film every 2 weeks and this is a set house...

PS thanks swarley242 and the rest of the BEST team for your translations, much appreciated!!!

Guest mase207

(SY in the kitchen)

SY: I should start preparing the dishes

SY: I decided I’d make lunch boxes… where exactly do I start

SY BRI: Finally, today we’ll be going on the zoo date that I’ve always dreamed of

(car flashback)

SY: I’ll make good lunch boxes for us. I want to go to the zoo

JH: Okay, let’s do that next time

SY: Okay!

(end flashback)

SY BRI: Since I didn’t really have a plan, I went to go find dad and learned some of his recipes and I also practiced making it once at home. I really want oppa to eat a pretty lunch box.

SY: Making box lunches… I have to finish this quickly before oppa arrives

SY: (cutting onions) This isn’t right…? Why is it like this?

MC Misun: Looks like she hasn’t cut vegetables before

MC Eric: You can just tell by her knifework

SY: (moves bowl) This is in the way…

SY: Should taste very good… pollack roe (tastes)

SY: Even Baek Jong Won ajusshi said it tasted good

MC Misun: Frying the ham as well

SY: Ah this won’t do!

(pressing the ham)

SY: Why isn’t it breaking?!

MC Misun: She looks like a sculptor

SY: It won’t go in (referring to the ham heart)

MC Misun: Using scissors to cut it?

SY: Please…

MCs: Ohhh not bad

SY: Yaaa

MC ChoA: It’s pretty!

MC Misun: That’s so cute

SY BRI: It was because I wanted to eat with him that I decided to make my first lunch box. Although I feel that I didn’t make it well, I was still in a very good mood

SY: Done~ Or am I not…?

MCs: Ahh so pretty!

(Jonghyun enters the house)

-----------------------------------------------------------

This comes before @swarley242's part! :) Sorry if the translations are all over the place!

@pre soon!

The food at 16:32 is fried tofu rice balls, and the food at 16:45 and 16:48 is pollack roe, common in Japanese sushi and Korean gimbap

Thanks to the translator team

really thankful, if you guys live near my house i would absolutely ask you to hang out and have some coffee

So very true!!!

Speaking of subs, what's the status of episodes 271 and 272, @gummypassenger? By far the best and most comprehensive versions around! :)

​LOL were they going on the premise that she's been staying in the house for 2 weeks while he goes off on a business trip kinda thing? Is this a typical WGM concept? (I've always watched WGM on/off) cos if it is... this is kinda weird... cos we all know that they generally film every 2 weeks and this is a set house...

PS thanks swarley242 and the rest of the BEST team for your translations, much appreciated!!!

​No, she was joking around with him...it seemed like her own personal joke, that's why he laughed when he did and it prompted the next question, "Where you here alone?" ...Loved that part! 

Again...thank you all subbers , this has just been great!!! 

JH's Injury: Someone mentioned that the Dr. told him to rest for a day, but he wanted to go see his "wife" (does anyone know where that was said). Her concern was genuine which brings this to mind. I'm sure he was in pain the entire time he was shooting this episode and this is just my personal opinion, but I think when they were trying on their uniforms he was feeling it pretty bad. I think I watched his actions with this thought in mind and could really tell that he was not feeling 100% ...he looked a little like a puppy that would do what he was asked...LOL poor thing.

It also made me realize that having SY as his wife must be very relaxing. She is extremely non-stress for him. If he wants to play and have fun, she goes with him. If he wants to sit quietly, she has not problem doing that either. I think his decision to see her (if the above day of rest was recommend) was a smart move on his part. He was not alone that day (as he would have been if he were at his real home), and was spending with someone I'm sure he knows really does care about him. In fact, he was following the Dr.s order ....he rested at "home". 

PS. If I had my wish...I'd like the WGM staff to install that camera's and get out like they did in SoLim's apartment. Or even on the other side of a wall. I catch them looking over at the camera crew and I would sure love to see them forget they were there and just spend a day together. I think in was Kim Hyun Joong and his virtual wife that seemed to spend the day roaming around their apartment being real together. It was cool and know these two would enjoy a day like that! 

Guest ohhotdeym

But he did go on a business trip ;) (WHITE Concert).. He went to Japan during the time they were apart lol :D 

Guest greenwriter

PS. If I had my wish...I'd like the WGM staff to install that camera's and get out like they did in SoLim's apartment. Or even on the other side of a wall. I catch them looking over at the camera crew and I would sure love to see them forget they were there and just spend a day together. I think in was Kim Hyun Joong and his virtual wife that seemed to spend the day roaming around their apartment being real together. It was cool and know these two would enjoy a day like that! 

​I don't know why I like catching them looking over at the camera crew. It just gives off the feeling that they are very much aware of their surroundings, meaning they are still in touch with reality. I don't know...it's just that for me, if they are that aware of the presence of the crew and still act super natural like that, it must be real, right? The fact that the two of them are like amateurs when it comes to variety shows can pull off something so REAL like that says a lot. Unlike the Solim couple, our couple are amateur actors as well so the fact that they cannot help but notice the crew just means that there is LESS acting there, right? Not like the others (I don't mean to offend anyone) who act like there are no cameras around which gives me the impression that they are acting. I can't really explain it. Haha. Sometimes, I catch them look at the crew whenever they are feeling some excitement or shock or apprehension--it's as if they are checking if what they did or what the other did was caught on by the crew or if it was okay with the crew. For me, that just shows their innocence. I don't know if I even laid out my thoughts right but well...yeah. haha

​I don't know why I like catching them looking over at the camera crew. It just gives off the feeling that they are very much aware of their surroundings, meaning they are still in touch with reality. I don't know...it's just that for me, if they are that aware of the presence of the crew and still act super natural like that, it must be real, right? The fact that the two of them are like amateurs when it comes to variety shows can pull off something so REAL like that says a lot. Unlike the Solim couple, our couple are amateur actors as well so the fact that they cannot help but notice the crew just means that there is LESS acting there, right? Not like the others (I don't mean to offend anyone) who act like there are no cameras around which gives me the impression that they are acting. I can't really explain it. Haha. Sometimes, I catch them look at the crew whenever they are feeling some excitement or shock or apprehension--it's as if they are checking if what they did or what the other did was caught on by the crew or if it was okay with the crew. For me, that just shows their innocence. I don't know if I even laid out my thoughts right but well...yeah. haha

No, no...I totally understand what you mean and how that could be true also. I'd like them to get so comfortable they forget they are being filmed so they don't hold back from doing and saying things...the crew may make them stop doing something that would be cool to see! When you mentioned the other couples I could really understand your point and changed my view that both the camera people and the lack of could be an opportune situation :D !!!! 

@pre  I thought it would be their Zoo stamp for entry and they head to FNC after...but your lipstick idea sounds SO much more fun!!!!

Archived