[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

@meminthehouse I honestly don't think Yewon had a chance, just from JH giving SY the 2nd flower and the way he was totally smitten with her. He even mentions SY to Yewon (her 2 puppies).  Like he says he fell for her at first sight. (some thoughts might be delusional :crazy:).

I've said before I like to think realistically, but lately I'm not too sure ... Haha ...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But at the end of the day he comes home alone.  No one to share in the good things or bad things that life sends your way.  No one that he can hold or that can hold him. It hit him that surely there must be more to life than this......  That happiness comes from loving and being loved.

​^^^That's some really good insight there.  It's interesting, but if you read all of what JH has said, it seems a relationship is a priority.  At least that's what you can read between the lines.  My only hesitation is that SY has said that she hasn't imagined herself married in her 20s.  I think she is still in a place where she feels she needs to work on her career.  But, with a guy like JH and everything he has to offer, would it be nicer for her to go for a career, with all the potential bumps & bruises, or have the easy life with a namja that can take care of her.  I just can't read what her priority would be in this situation.  

..I mean, do woman HAVE to forsake all for a career?...  Is that the only way? 

Guest banana_milk082791

I thought SY said she had thoughts of getting married in her 20's ... Did I read that wrong?

​Nope. You're correct.

SY: since young i have blindly told myself stuff like "i can get married at 20". Although once i reached 20 i stopped having such a dream, but idea of gettingmarried in my 20s are still unchanged. If not for no, when else will i have the opportunity to learnabout married life, so i plucked up my courage

Okay, something silly! When I first heard about the new couples for this season I thought SY was actually Im Joo Eun from the drama Heirs...I won't lie, even through the meeting I was saying to myself..."I think it's that girl from Heirs"! . I just love that doppleganger thing! 

Im Jo Eun7SOkz.jpg

nggak-lucu-wgm-jong-hyun-kasih-kado-gon-

Guest rainmoon

Okay, something silly! When I first heard about the new couples for this season I thought SY was actually Im Joo Eun from the drama Heirs...I won't lie, even through the meeting I was saying to myself..."I think it's that girl from Heirs"! . I just love that doppleganger thint!

Hhhmmm ... I can kind of see it, I've also heard that SY looks a bit like the late RiSe from Ladies Code.  I was actually watching her drama before I saw her appear on WGM, after that I became a fan ...:)

@amastris  Maybe it's just me but I would be willing to stay home and take care of him & the puppies.   Follow him on concert tours and do some modeling from time to time.  Just being with him would be enough!  At least if it was me!  But then I am alot like JH I have worked hard and realized it isn't about the things we own or the steps in our careers we try to achieve it's really about being loved.... and loving.....

Guest rainmoon

@amastris  Maybe it's just me but I would be willing to stay home and take care of him & the puppies.   Follow him on concert tours and do some modeling from time to time.  Just being with him would be enough!  At least if it was me!  But then I am alot like JH I have worked hard and realized it isn't about the things we own or the steps in our careers we try to achieve it's really about being loved.... and loving.....

Hahaha ... No its just not you ... :wub:.  I'd be willing to do the same ... ***sigh***

​That's what I'm saying.  That's what I hope she'd like.

okay, okay... everyone... got it, I guess because the English translation of that isn't actually written clearly, I thought she was saying she didn't think she could get married in her 20s.  I stand corrected.

... and of course, that makes me clearly happier to know this.

okay, okay... everyone... got it, I guess because the English translation of that isn't actually written clearly, I thought she was saying she didn't think she could get married in her 20s.  I stand corrected.

​Me too!  If there is such thing as destiny, I for one believe there is than maybe as hard as it was on SY not to get into a girls group maybe it just was a blessing in disguise.  She doesn't have a contract with SM and I'm not sure about her new one but I would say she has more freedom with her new company.   I am sure the second time around she and her family picked one she could trust. Maybe even giving her the freedom to leave if she found herself unhappy. Or allowed her to leave if she found something that made her happier!  :wub: I wonder???

While waiting for the meeting, here's some random thought in my mind:

what you will pick for their summer date:

a. going to the beach, play water sport, seeing sunset and spend a night in beach house

b. mountain climbing, playing guitar and singing, spend a night in a tent and watching sunrise

Me : c. Both....:lol:...i know i'm greedy, but can you blame me??

@meminthehouse I honestly don't think Yewon had a chance, just from JH giving SY the 2nd flower and the way he was totally smitten with her. He even mentions SY to Yewon (her 2 puppies).  Like he says he fell for her at first sight. (some thoughts might be delusional :crazy:).

I've said before I like to think realistically, but lately I'm not too sure ... Haha ...

​I completely agree. I think Yewon was interested and tested JH by giving him the choice of what he wanted to call her. JH was not as smiley and did not give Yewon praises. JH was a gentleman towards Yewon, but certainly did not give her any signs that showed he was interested. Although he did help her with the belt and trousers, but I think JH is just a caring person and he didn't think too much of it.

​I feel like SY is the type of girl that puts family first. I see SY as the type that certainly wants her own career, but if she must, she will be willing to focus on her family. The image is based on SY's BRI and interview, I don't remember the exact words, but each time she mentioned how it does not matter where they live or what they do, as long as she was with JH.

If I was JH, I would melt just hearing those words. The best thing is JH does not take advantage of this and is respectful of SY's needs too. Isn't it sweet how we all know JH loves physical sports, but because SY is not the sporty type, he says that they will not do Judo in case SY gets a cramp. No wonder JH have his FIL approval. SY is in safe hands :)

Guest banana_milk082791

I just read SY profile on wikipedia, she will cast in MBC new drama "call me baby"... i think its romantic comedy :D

so happy for her

Saw that too. 
She'll play the role of LEE Yung in. 

SOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT ME IMMEDIATELY IF I'M WRONG.

There's a rumour that Solim couple will be ending soon. And SoEun will be having her MBC drama soon.

If i remember it correctly, they have to end Yongseo couple before because  YongHwa was casted on MBC Drama Heartstrings. 

Is there any couple in the past who's in a MBC drama and at the same time in WGM?

I'm starting to get paranoid because I want this couple to last for a year! *cries*

Guest hihi_hehe

lol Jaerim was still or is still in a drama when SE has been on WGM, that is not impossible,  Hong Jonghyun was still in a drama and filming a movie and he was still on WGM

p.s wait, Jonghyun is still filming OM now and he can be on WGM, why not for SY?

Archived