[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest armella_agd

hello... Im new here. Im a jongyeon shipper, and i just can't seem to get enough of them. The funny thing is, I'm not really a kpop lover, but i am beginning to like korean idols because of jongyeon. When i first had a glimpse of wgm i was actually a solim fanatic, but when the brown-eyed couple entered... they got me! I'm so loving their chemistry... hope they will date for real. Guess that's all I have to say... i'm so interested to know more about them. And i was hoping you guys can help me with that. Thank you!^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerschnaps

I just love how this interlocking fingers, smelling hands became their trademark in WGM! thanks for posting @hihi_hehe

if im SY i would buy all the nicely scented hand lotion and i will keep a tube or two since the guy next to me is smelling her hands like a bee to a flower.

​Can I double "LIKE" this post???  hahaha....

You know, I was gonna post about it but never got around to it.  I was in bed with the iPad and the camping "forum" site doesn't let me post but only on my computer so I forgot so I'm glad you brought this up again.

***At first I thought SY was doing it to hide her embarrassment or smiling, but anyone else notice when JH first "smells" her hand SY lifts the back of her other hand to her nose to find out EXACTLY what her hand smells like just to make sure???  Hahahaha... thought is was so cute because I'd do the same thing too just to make sure it didn't really stink and he was pulling my leg hahahah....**

@amastris

i caught that!!!!! hahaha i giggled when she did that. it's like she's asking what's wrong with this guy, suddenly became self-conscious, you can see how they suddenly forget there's a camera in front, and check how her hand smells like. i love this hidden cameras versus the regular ones coz it made them act naturally. Do u think it really smells good? but normally girls use hand lotions, its part of our make up. I think jonghyun also uses that excuse to express his affection. Actually back on their train ride in japan trip, he was already testing the waters if he could hold her hand but was a little bit reluctant back then. it was only during the amusement park that he did get a green light and this past episode he decided to level it up with these interlocking/smelling hands thingy

@ayvah

puhahhahaha your spoiler tag didn't work

Hidden Content

Hahaha what to do chinggu?? Sorry if I offend your shipping heart. 

To make up for that, let me show jh sincerity.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

thanks to the owners if these GIFs.

​omo.......awawawaw can't wait for the next hours.

Guest gingerschnaps

Personally, there's no one standard rule in relationships. Every relationship is unique so what may work out in one, doesn't mean it will be the same for others.
In one of jh's interviews, he mentioned that he doesn't like a girl who plays games with him. This gave me the impression that he doesn't like this push and pull thing in relationships. I am actually the same. IF someone tells me he likes me but doesnt call, visit, or give me presents just to push and pull, it's not really worth my time. I don't have time for guessing games and I seriously don't like to be kept on guard on "WHEN" or "HOW" to show my feelings. If you love me, show me how much. We are in a mutual relationship, not in a contest where one becomes a winner. Like a tug of war or something. Then the love that you give will be exactly the love that you take. I mean if you confused me, I would give you a confused answer in return. But if you clearly showed what you feel, I would be able to give you a clear response too.
Anyways, I do hope the couple bracelets came from jh because it's a guitar pick. If it came from sy, I hope jh will come up with couple rings hahaha!
and I hope the surprise gift is a real kiss! I don't think jh liked that fake kiss as he doesn't like playing games. Hay like what others had pointed out, it would have been better if sy did not go this path. Real kiss on the cheek would be nice. Waaaahhh!!

@ayvah
very well said, i couldn't agree more. that's why i say how i love seungyeon because despite of her femininity she knows when to let go and when to pull back. she let go with the hand holding, kissing, back hugging but pulled her bed a little which even for jonghyun, even if she did that won't earn an eyebrow lifting but an admiration for a girl who still isn't that comfortable and set a limit for herself which is understandable for me. they haven't shared skinship yet and then they would join their beds? im so happy with the way their relationship flow, its oh so natural, nothing is forced just spontaneous and its progressing not pulling back to square one. way to go JongYeon!

PS:

I just had a major problem, soompi error 505. will it happen on the time of broadcast?

Will my phone explode if i join you guys in line chat? will i receive 1,000,000 messages?

Guest hannah711

When I saw the preview I found that JH looked a bit tired or maybe not as bright and energetic as how he was in the last few eps. He must be tired from his busy schedule poor him. And he also looked a bit unshaven too I think or maybe im just obsessed with his unshaven manly look ....i like man with a bit of  beard like that so sexy lol God bless me Hahha 

anyway it's funny how we are only few hours away from the new Ep and we already spent pages talking abt who is going to be the bracelets giver....everyone must be excited to find out and the PD may decide that they are not gonna air that part or include it in the Ep at all...would be sad wouldn't it :))  we won't be able to find out the result but it will be like an open ending which we can assume or imagine whichever way we want.

i can't wait for the kissss!!!!! Hope she will do it becoz im telling yah he is Sooo ready for it....he s been mentioning abt her lips ever since the Japan trip....why do u think he gave her those lips treatments ....it's all the prep for this day to come so c'mon girl lol (maybe he just gave her the lips treatment gift by chance but I would like to think there s a reason behind that just becoz I have got a bit of dirty mind here lol) 

Guest Idemandacookie

Talking about couple items...I know we girls always expect something from guys but as my ex used to said, "a man has a simple mind."
Most men don't remember important dates and are clueless about gifts, it's not like they don't love, it's just that their love is more simple and clueless most of the time.

That said, if Seungyeon was the one to give the couple bracelet, that would be the second time she is the one to insist on the couple items. This is normal because she is a girl and girls care about these things.
But don't be too upset with Jonghyun, even though he might not realize the importance of couple items or remember the date they first met, he is still romantic and caring in his own way. He is more caring than her at least in my eyes. He is the one who always compliments her, initiates skinship, stares at her with loving eyes, and he is still keeping his promise to give flowers every time they see each other. I applaud him because in my experience, some guys don't even know what flowers are, seriously.

Personal experience, I had a boyfriend when I was in my teen years, and for one of our anniversaries I said I wanted to get flowers. I even told him where he could buy them.
But instead of a bucket of flowers, do you know what he got me? A PLANT! A frigging plant with a flower!
I can't express my anger at that time, but all in all he didn't do it with bad intention...the plant was pretty after all, lol. He was just a a completely clueless guy.

Guest district_BEC

but then one thing i know for sure is that, he never wants to let go of her hand? lol

cr: DC gall

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES![/ARE]

wait a minute! This is from the new episode, right? Woaaahhh seriously, I thought it was from previous epis. Just seeing them again this way makes me super excited!

​Kinda makes you wonder how many flies they've eaten... ^_^ 

Guest ayvah

@honeygeeko exactly! Sy may sometimes has to battle certain insecurities but she's one mature lady. I am confident she knows how to handle jh off and onscreen. 

And the way I see it now, it seems jh is the one more into her for real. Who wouldn't be actually? SY is very beautiful and it's just normal for a guy to fall for beauty at first sight. I just really, really hope that their feelings will go much, much deeper as they get to know more about each other offscreen.

Guest happybrownie

Ok, I'm not going to talk about the bracelet! :D i like to think that we have a more visible couple item which we can spot if they are wearing it or not vs the keychains from Japan! Imagine poor brownies' eyes scanning for those tiny keychains!

Thanks for the gifs of JY sniffing SY's hand. Yup, I noticed her checking out her own hand! Lol, I don't think she wears any hand lotion and it's not obvious to her and that's why she's checking out her own hand/scent. Compared to JY, she's very low maintenance with minimal accessories. As far as I could see, JY is also low maintenance with only a few rings. Maybe that's y they r attracted to each other among other things they have in common.

I love their chemistry, consistency and drama free the most which is quite rare in WGM. An hour or so to go....this temp forum keeps showing error messages and i can't like some of ur posts which is bugging me!

Guest district_BEC

Does the show start at 5 or 6PM Korea time"?

​5PM Korea time... I believe

​Aw dang it, so it won't be on for another hour. I miscalculated the time! Sad bee :(

​Same here. I'm just waiting and it's killing me! One..more..hour.. Good thing it's the weekend lol

Guest shipperlove

Sy update her ig with a draw...i cannot post here but seems so cute....

What she said in the captions? 

Archived