[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

I was counting on that!!!  After the stalking we did last night we dorks better stick together!  I'm all about some ninja skills.  But what I will most likely need is a medic!!  My Heart wont be able to take it if we see anything!!:crazy:  And I know you don't want to give me a piggy back ride! LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!:lol::lol:

Deal ... although @MaroonedInMumbai seems to have a much better idea ... lmao ... maybe we should just polish our resumes up ... :w00t:

Ardently entertaining the idea of moving to South Korea and joining the production crew of WGM. Not only will I be close to them, I could also give you guys all the inside scoop. :P

I'll just tell them how big of a stalkerrrr...umm...I mean 'fan' I am of them. They'll have to hire me, right? :D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

Wow the manager's vid. Where do you think it's taken from? JH's parent's house?

I was hoping it was from a hotel room so then I can assume they're on a 2 day trip and go crazy, but......

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=1034129&page=1

Someone trans this plz !!!! I see about Seungyeon radio Jonghyun birthday, what ?!!

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=1034133&page=1

Seungyeon phone in radio for surprise JH birthday, what ?!!,

​OMO, is that so romantic.. i hope with this JH will love her more and more... jaebal. 

Guest ayvah

It's almost midnight in South Korea, i believe they spent the nigh together for celebrate JH bday ( if i'm the PDnim, i wont miss this moment it's to precious, unless they beg privacy to the PDnim).

All the CNBLUE brothers already heading to HK, so JH will fly to HK alone (as much as i want SY with him but it's almost impossible due their tight schedule).

While we all busy stalking them today, tomorrow is friday and it's preview day and after that ceci photo (fingercross).

So, do you think JH already use his wishes? or he will used that tonight/tomorrow? And he had this dream : waking up with a kiss and eat breakfast prepared by his wife, will she did that for bday present?

We will suffer for a month waiting for this scene, but i will be patient waiting for this, we still have Everland and meet the BIL scene (which i believe will be daebak)

Shocks, I really don't know how to keep all this excitement bottled deep inside me. 

This is getting serious!

​You really need to know, that I am desperately google translated EACH of the comments below the article :w00t::w00t:. Curiosity kills. Most of the comments have word 'jackpot'.

I need to learn Korea because of these two. I hope there is more Korean brownies here for them can be our translator. HUWAAAAAAAA :tears:

Heo Kyung Hwan's starry night (허경환의 별이 빛나는 밤에) is the name of the radio show and it's from 10:05pm to 12.

It belongs to mbc radio so it is a possibility our SY sent a message :w00t:

Hope some recorded it!

KyungHwan is the other male MC on WGM, if you didn''t know.

Thinking back on when they were in Japan eating dinner and he said it was the best day he had all year!  She said something like we will keep updating it together!  I think tonight it got updated!!!  Hoping he got a Birthday kiss and is no longer the owner of a wish coupon.  I'm sure no matter what, it was an amazing Birthday! Because for him having her there was gift enough!!!:wub:

Baby girl looks so cute in that outfit! :wub: Someone needs to keep an eye on JH or he might take her away into the night! I mean he's been saying this since the very first ep! 

I hope they watch the sunrise/sunset together. I get all jittery thinking about this! 

Btw, I'm loving the fact that we have an inside leaker! Who else but the MANAGER himself! Maybe he's a BROWNIE himself :w00t:

Heo Kyung Hwan's starry night (허경환의 별이 빛나는 밤에) is the name of the radio show and it's from 10:05pm to 12.

It belongs to mbc radio so it is a possibility our SY sent a message :w00t:

Hope some recorded it!

KyungHwan is the other male MC on WGM, if you didn''t know.

​I don't know but uncle google translated one of the comments that i got from the article, something about song application and it was 'Say You Love Me' by MYMP. I really don't know. Assume that I am sharing something that is not valid HUAHUA. Trying to be CSI brownie but FAILED. ROFL-ing ! :w00t::w00t:

Guest Hickk

​I don't know but uncle google translated one of the comments that i got from the article, something about song application and it was 'Say You Love Me' by MYMP. I really don't know. Assume that I am sharing something that is not valid HUAHUA. Trying to be SCI brownie but FAILED. ROFL-ing ! :w00t::w00t:

​That song...... :o  :o:o 

Wow!  This forum is moving so fast I can't keep up!

Welcome to new "Brownies"!!  Welcome to the warm sweet home of our Brown-Eyed couple!

This forum moves fast because we are fueled by the high octane fuel of our couple's love story.....they are moving so fast!

3 awesome days in Japan.....new couple house...met SY's FIL...met BILs....FNC Kingdom.....trip to Busan (with JH's birthday & meet JH's parents??!!!)

PLUS...PLUS... SY's  beautiful CF comes out, Orange Marmalade press conference where Seolhyun confirms JH's "married" status (I really like Seolhyun now...that was a brave and sweet thing to do for her oppa), and, and Orange Marmalade comes out....PLUS>>> massive IG spazzing, we think we hear JH play 'their' song on IG and SY immediately LIKES it....can there be anymore GOOD news???  Oh yeah, SY's radio Birthday wish!!!!

This forum is moving fast because it is trying to keep up with our awesome couple!!   I think WGM has their hands full with this couple because there are so many things they want to do TOGETHER that WGM can't keep up with their wishes....

And ...  and ....we can still see those smiles on our babies faces while going to Busan....they are always smiling when together!

PLUS!  I can't leave this out - our couple is now #9 on the WGM couples Top Ten List - from #20 to #9 Wooooooohoooo!

Please continue to vote and comment here -    http://www.thetoptens.com/favorite-we-got-married-couples/       

Archived