[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Wow their own house, not outside? (it must be the house that JH bought his parents)

LOL CNBLUE boys love to show off their wives at their old school...

I hope the rumour is all true. I wonder how they find out? Is it leaked by the staff?

i'm curious too, it's from chinese, how do they know ? But i hope that's all true.

Guest Hickk

​hahaha...or they stay overnight at Busan because his family doesn't let her go right away. 

​JH will ask his parents and two sisters to trap her, lol.

Btw, is JH the second child or the youngest? I tried looking but there's conflicting information.

Btw, is JH the second child or the youngest? I tried looking but there's conflicting information.

​I think JH youngest child..., he has 2 older sisters

​I think he's the youngest. I wonder if his sister got her baby already. Would love to see a big family reunion. (Yeah I know, I am asking for a lot. Probably not gonna happen. :sweatingbullets:)

Guest Hickk

@Hickk she asked him to play something for her and then he did ..amazingly. 

gaahh......that unshaved beard...  *died*:wub::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Lol I hope he's only keeping that beard because his Orange Marmalade character is in a dark place. It's a bit scruffy. 

Guest shipperlove

@chagushu thank you so much for posted the unseen clip with subs :wub:

they are so cute like 2 little kids awwwwww

​Don't ever feel like you have to "PRETEND" that everything is "OKAY" when you don't feel that way inside.  This forum is also for us to share our "WORRIES" and "CONCERNS" about our couple and I thought we all made it clear in the temporary forum that none of us would sweep such thoughts under the table.

....that doesn't mean that the "POSITIVE" thoughts are NOT valid.  Both views, at this point, are valid, the positive insight as well as the worry something not good happened....

We can ALL agree that something CHANGED after the FNC concert.

What we were witnessing was this blooming romance.  You know, for all the people who say Jong Hyun doesn't care OR think of things like this... I beg to differ, at least in regards to SY.  I think we all saw that JH "followed" SY first.  That to me this fact is important.  SY didn't follow him back immediately.  Then JH unfollowed her.  Then REfollowed her.  That's not the actions of a guy whose NOT concerned about how his actions on IG are being taken.

From where I stand they were getting to know each other and getting closer bit by bit.  Their IGsaga was an extension of that.  The fact that JH dropped the interaction like a hot potato is disconcerting.  It should be.  Something happened at FNC, that's totally obvious.  The problem for us Brownies is that we'll have to WAIT to get confirmation.  We have to wait at least a month to get the episodes that will lead any body language or verbal interaction that will give us any insight as to say, they went underground to be private because they OFFICIALLY went REAL, or JH just lost interest...[I have reasons for saying this & I haven't decided yet whether I'll post on my thoughts about that].

For me, I think that as Brownies we need to accept every angle our members come up with.  We need to approach each topic openly and honestly just like our couple.  We are family for Pete's sake.  And even though for me, at this moment in time, I'm inclined to have a more positive thought on this, the other thoughts are not without merit.  My reason for being more positive is that if JH was going to be "distant" and "lose interest" it wouldn't start on a day he decides to HOLD HANDS with SY OFF-CAMERA.  He took an IG pic at the same time they were filming and said it was a nice day. You don't do a 180 that quickly, I just don't see it.  SY officially CALLED OUT JH on her post, not just in a comment. It's also the moment they got caught holding hands OFF-CAMERA he stops liking, etc on IG.  Who knows if one has anything to do with the other... something could have happened at FNC that caused a "rift".  We just won't know for a while. ....unless JH starts back up, which, sorry Brownies, I just don't see it happening.  I think he's done doing his IG stuff for now.

Go look at the timeframe we have created.  Also look at some of his IGvids.  If you back track there are many moments, for me, where, looking back, his posts could have been directed towards SY specifically.  He posted a LOT while they were filming in Japan.  One thing is for sure, he claimed "OWNERSHIP" of her in public FIRST.  He went there which means he was saying, this is what I think is okay.  His reasons for doing this?  I have 2 takes on it: 1st/Positive) They really like each other outside of WGM and aren't afraid to show it AND he is JEALOUS of the male suitors going "ME, ME, ME!" on her IG and want to let them know that he's being serious. 2nd/Cynical) The Yewon/Henry fiasco was so epic and WGM had just started that couple that it would cost too much effort and production to get a new couple so they made the decision to keep them on.... BECouple had such a positive reaction from fans that WGM wanted to USE them to promote the show since they were having a ratings crisis.  WGM PDnim approached our couple and asked them if they would be WILLING to help out and they agreed.  So, every few days before the show they'd build up an IGsaga to get us all interested in watching despite Yewon/Henry couple... ...and our couple got carried away with it because, frankly, the IGsaga got more of a POSITIVE reaction from fans the negative. Of course, there's negative but they were fans that would have been negative regardless.  What WGM was looking for were NEW fans of the WGM couple. Since there was 1) either no impact on the ratings whatsoever, or 2) WGM feel they've weathered the "storm" they were told, "You don't have to do that anymore."  So, JH immediately stopped to his old ways but SY is just being SY and liking all her friends like she always does.

I hope we can be realistic that BOTH scenarios can be a possibility and whichever side you fall on, Positive or Cynical, that the Brownies can all be loving and open-minded for everyone to express those views without getting "upset" or "angry" over it.  

I feel you Chingus who are worried.  Again, something happened at FNC and we'll all just need to be patient about getting some "answers" at least from the "atmosphere" of their filming.  In the meantime, please be accommodating to each person's POV and allow people to "vent" because, other than fan-girling a couple, that's actually why I think we came here to begin with... I mean we can all fan and ship while watching the shows... coming here to share thoughts and feelings about it is "venting" whether you see it as good or bad...  WE ARE FAMILY!!!  Brownies UNITE! 

​It's really worth to read your post here.Awesome.

SY and JH in the hot bath in Japan:

JH: This is the best view in Japan...

*looking at his wife tenderly*

SY: Really?

*looking at the water behind them while JH only keeps on staring at her*

I guess JH didn't mean the landscape, did he?! :lol:

(I'd love to at a screenshot but since I am new to this forum I don't really know how to do it.)

Guest Hickk

SY and JH in the hot bath in Japan:

JH: This is the best view in Japan...

*looking at his wife tenderly*

SY: Really?

*looking at the water behind them while JH only keeps on staring at her*

I guess JH didn't mean the landscape, did he?! :lol:

​Hahaha I like your interpretation!

SY and JH in the hot bath in Japan (inside the building):

*SY taking off her towel*

*JH totally distracted, trying not to look at her while giving his best to keep his emotions in check*

SY: Yesterday... our first night...

*JH completely loses it realising the absurdity of the situation while Bear Fatale is still unaware of her effect on him (and probably the whole world)*

His face was so funny to watch!!!  She got him right there:D

Guest gingerschnaps

Whenever im starting to fall in love with a couple; getting addicted to them, i take a step back and try to compose myself. Things get stressful if we start to overthink. I'm not bothered with JH when he stopped liking her ig photos, the man is busy with his gig and drama. And as the other jh fanatic pointed out that he normally dont do that in ig, getting back to his normal self is quite expected. It could be that IG saga was just a directive from wgm to steer away the attention from yewon scandal or it could be that he simply don't have time at all to comment back but it doesn't necessarily mean that he don't like her. Let's just cross the bridge when we get there. It could be nothing and we wasted our energies worrying about imaginary things. After a month and we catch something awkward between them then that's the right time to start to worry. just my humble opinion though..

Guest mnjhs775

I agree with @amastris 's post that we should definitely look at it from both ways. Honestly, we are all aware that jonghyun and seungyeon are the ones who really know what is going on between them outside of wgm, because they're the two involved. So I personally wouldn't get too upset from any assumptions, or just bc he hasn't been liking her posts recently. No relationship is without its bumps, whether it's friendship or something more than that, so don't stress guys!! Let's just hope that, if something did happen, they would have resolved it well, or that nothing 'bad' really did happen at all :) 

i know I'm young, barely 17 now haha and I really have little experience with love and all that, but I do believe in what I said :3 

Archived