[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

I hope our worries will turned into nothing .. me too i cant wait for for the Everland and FNC date..

​Actually what I'm worried about is whether Yonghwa was there at FNC with them, really hope to see all of them together and hope this leader is not too mindful about what his WGM-hating fans think.

Brownies, here is a timeline including map of where our couple have been ... will add more as we go along with them through their WGM journey. 

https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/jongyeon-s-wgm-journey/

​Wow, the map at myhistro.com is really cool! Thanks for putting this together, I had no idea they traveled so far across Japan over their three day trip! -- Can we add a few Japan locations that seem to be missing?

Like the first day they arrive, JH takes SY to Harajuku, Tokyo to the cafe and outdoors picnic/bike ride

hZohyxD.jpg

Then that night, JH and SY ride the shinkansen from Tokyo to Nagoya and stay at the ryokan for dinner and overnight -- I don't know if their morning spa date and calligraphy lesson at held at the same ryokan?

uFXBfSt.jpg

Then it seems they traveled back to Tokyo for the amusement park and flower park, and all the way back to Kyoto (past Nagoya!) for the bamboo forest... So much traveling for three days! :w00t:

p r e s e n t i n g...

JongYeon Diaries

​Thank you, this was amazing, love all the details that was included, even "April 1: JongYeon broke their cellphone screen" :lol: Keep up the great work!!

So it looks like the CeCi photo shoot was held sometime between April 17 and 27... it's wonderful to see JongYeon spending time every ~2 weeks, although it'd be even more wonderful for filming to take place even more frequently :wub:

@amastris

me too.. really can't watch him doing other thing on TV program even drama.. yess especially involving other girls..

*sigh* too.. just pray that we can get over this hardly shipper symptom :tears:

So, I was a bit bored waiting for my son to finish his choir dress rehearsal for tomorrow's performance.  The choir director brought in a professional dance choreographer to put in dance moves and it threw their singing off [boys] so it took longer than expected.  So I found this short 4 episode drama called Adolescence Medley and, to my dismay, Jong Hyun had a bit part, or "guest" appearance, in this show.  

Can I just say that after WGM it's really weird to watch him doing other things, especially if it involves other girls.  I don't know why but I get this tinge of protectiveness for SY and I cannot seem to watch him well.  ..*sigh*... I hope I can eventually get over this phenomenon.  lol....  

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION:

I think our couple can work out a relationship. If not now, maybe some time in the future. Their chemistry is too real compared to other couples (no offense). But, if I were to put myself in their shoes, I'd focus on my career first and establish my talent more than my image. There are other celebrities, especially actors/actresses, who got married without causing a big fuss with their fandoms because they are recognized for their works, not their image. For me, it is too early to wish for a real relationship with SY and JH. They are both too young and with a lot ahead of them. JH is undoubtedly more successful than SY and he may not really care about what others will think about his relationships if he ever wants to be together with SY in real life. But I cannot say the same thing for SY. She has encountered a lot of disappointments and downfalls in the past and it may be a hindrance for her to be with JH at the moment. She wouldn't want to go back to zero. So I guess right now is not the perfect timing for the two of them. I HOPE there will be a good time for them in the future. I believe that love knows no gender, age or race but it knows TIME. It is about the perfect timing. 

​Very much agree :mellow:

As much as I'd like to see a relationship blossom in real life, I also wonder about the timing. After heaven knows how many years spent in SM idol training, for SY to finally succeed with some acting jobs, it would be really difficult to pursue a full blown relationship at the moment. With all the WGM popularity, I imagine CFs and more acting opportunities have already started to spring up... 

Seeing how much JH has cared for SY over this first ~2 months of their WGM relationship, I hope his feelings persist, regardless of his musical/acting career...

Guest banana_milk082791

​Wow, the map at myhistro.com is really cool! Thanks for putting this together, I had no idea they traveled so far across Japan over their three day trip! -- Can we add a few Japan locations that seem to be missing?

Like the first day they arrive, JH takes SY to Harajuku, Tokyo to the cafe and outdoors picnic/bike ride

Then that night, JH and SY ride the shinkansen from Tokyo to Nagoya and stay at the ryokan for dinner and overnight -- I don't know if their morning spa date and calligraphy lesson at held at the same ryokan?

Then it seems they traveled back to Tokyo for the amusement park and flower park, and all the way back to Kyoto (past Nagoya!) for the bamboo forest... So much traveling for three days! :w00t:

​They didnt travel back to Tokyo. The Amusement Park and Flower Park(Nabana no Sato) are all in Nagashima Spa Land near Nagoya.

Sorry if I'm going to sound harsh or like a 'party pooper' (or the post maybe OT).... but can we not get too over analyse over whether JY or SY wears their couple bracelet or not?

They are idols and they have to wear sponsored items that they have to endorsed, and there may be some clause in the contract they are not to wear other things that (maybe) significant (or can be seen clearly), i.e. bracelet.  I heard of a company which staffs are not to be seen eating or drinking certain brands during office hours - e.g, you cannot eat or drink competitors' food during lunch breaks.

It may (or not) be the same case on IG saga, they both may have to cut down on commenting or liking each other's IG for reasons of GOD KNOWS WHAT??!! (the company has restrictions on). 

I know this because, I used to work in a conglomerate company and we were not allowed to post anything in FB that has got to do (even remotely) with our competitors.

Also, about JY's rings, if I remember correctly, he has a few rings (and he loves rings).  I think it would be healthy if we do not associate any rings that he wears to being a couple ring.

I am not much being showy about couple stuff, I like to keep things between myself and my partner - we have a couple of couple items but they are mostly in our wallets (or it is close to our heart - we wear our rings in a chain).  Unless we are married, then we would be wearing our rings on our ring finger.  Maybe JY is like that, who doesn't like to use couple items in public, he prolly keeps the bracelet in his wallet or his pockets all the time.

Another thing I would like to bring up is, sequence of filming may not be in order and stuff will be shown (maybe to the production they are irrelevant or bcos not enough time to air).  I remember in YongSeo's last day together, there were quite a few things we saw in preview that were not shown and there were some 'discrepancies' on when they give each other their last hug - this was brought up by some gogumas detectives.

And so what I am trying to say here is .... DO NOT FEEL DISAPPOINTED (and make yourself feel miserable) because you do not see THIS or THAT .... let's just enjoy the show and love shown by these 2 young people.

Shout out to those gogumas who have also reside here and especially Luvtokki - happy (belated) anniversary

OVER & OUT 

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION:

I think our couple can work out a relationship. If not now, maybe some time in the future. Their chemistry is too real compared to other couples (no offense). But, if I were to put myself in their shoes, I'd focus on my career first and establish my talent more than my image. There are other celebrities, especially actors/actresses, who got married without causing a big fuss with their fandoms because they are recognized for their works, not their image. For me, it is too early to wish for a real relationship with SY and JH. They are both too young and with a lot ahead of them. JH is undoubtedly more successful than SY and he may not really care about what others will think about his relationships if he ever wants to be together with SY in real life. But I cannot say the same thing for SY. She has encountered a lot of disappointments and downfalls in the past and it may be a hindrance for her to be with JH at the moment. She wouldn't want to go back to zero. So I guess right now is not the perfect timing for the two of them. I HOPE there will be a good time for them in the future. I believe that love knows no gender, age or race but it knows TIME. It is about the perfect timing. 

P.S. I think the lack of IG Saga from JH's side means that he is concerned about SY. Basing on his comment on SY's photo with her sister on her IG, the two of them have talked about SY's sister's struggles thus the comment "FIGHTING". And if they talked about her sister's struggles, they must have also talked about SY's struggles in the past and being JH, I believe he's took a step back from IG Saga so as not to cause a dent on SY's image. He wouldn't want her to experience the same things she did in the past. And they probably got reports or read the negative comments toward SY on IG and other sites. 

​i feel the same too... no ig saga it doesn't meaning he don't care about her.. but they are in relation now,,, so he moves back to show in public to make a chaos around haters.

Heya- ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I've been busy for awhile and I wasn't really checking the temporary forums that much;

I was active in the line chat group though; but now I'm back here;

Hopefully can pick up where I left off weeks ago on timing/typesetting;

just got a laptop that could decently do the processing and subbing; \(゚ー゚\)

:)

Edit: Sorry @isocode <(。_。)>

​@gummypassenger, you have no idea how happy you have made me! I know we all appreciate the hard work you and the translators put in. 

Guest gemy

OMGG did any of u watched JYP SIXTEEN EP 2. SEUNG YEON JUST APPEARED ON the latest episode to support her sister!? OMO so her sister is preparing for debut just like her tooo. Both of them are so prettyy!

Guest Hickk

MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING VIDEO!

Am i delulu or does that sound like the rythm guitar  portion for the song he's writing for SY? If someone can try to combine them? Hehee 

Guest district_BEC

Am i delulu or does that sound like the rythm guitar  portion for the song he's writing for SY? If someone can try to combine them? Hehee 

​No, you're not.. I hear the similarities too.. except the one he posted on IG is more fast-paced than the one he played for her in Japan. 

Archived