[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest gummypassenger

Heya- ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I've been busy for awhile and I wasn't really checking the temporary forums that much;

I was active in the line chat group though; but now I'm back here;

Hopefully can pick up where I left off weeks ago on timing/typesetting;

just got a laptop that could decently do the processing and subbing; \(゚ー゚\)

:)

Edit: Sorry @isocode <(。_。)>

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gummypassenger

@n_s_23_23 

Due to licensing restrictions, episode 268 is the final episode of this series on SoompiTV. The hit variety program that is already in its 4th season! Join top Korean celebrities as they get paired off with another celebrity and play a married couple together! They must learn to both live together but also how to be "married." 

http://tv.soompi.com/en/shows/we-got-married 

Heya- ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I've been busy for awhile and I wasn't really checking the temporary forums that much;

​Welcome back! If you'll be working on the subbed episodes 270 and 271 for us, would you mind including the extra unaired scenes in the files? i.e. the SY-JH back massage after singing, and playing the marching game on the balcony :)

​I have my own opinion based on that :) Already know Jonghyun since 5 years ago . I dont think Jonghyun is someone who care about people around him . Even fans called him " carefree idol " . Jonghyun's didnt care much . His brain somehow diff from others . Burning Soul should know him better . In this case . If haters/bashers keep throw hates at Seungyeon , He cant do nothing tho . They're still in this program  . Liking and commenting on each other post doesnt seems wrong . I'm actually hoping more than that . Selca together and post it etc ..  Fans / haters will do anything to hate them . Seungyeon is genuine girl . Married with Jonghyun in this show , she should know the impact of it . She already received the hate since the first time they filming . If she's the type please all haters , she wouldnt like any Jonghyun's post in IG :)  .same goes to Jonghyun . If he care bout fans etc , he wouldnt join this show . Look back after the news come out Jonghyun will join WGM , The hatred was really no jokes . 

I am not a hard-core fan but I dont believe that Jonghyun doesnt care about people around him. he looks cool and collected but he is very caring. maybe w/ his own way. after watching WGM, it made more sense now. I think he thinks/ estimates everyting thoroughly and makes decisions. I am sure there is a reason for everything. I read some quote about his personality but I cant find it right now. its about the way he thinks, about his education, being owner of a cafe.. that descripes him very well.

So much posted today that made me think, question and wonder to the point that I had to do some research myself.  Most of what I was looking for only led me to dead ends. But I am not one who easily gives up!  And there is always tomorrow.   It would be nice if we did have a magic ball and could see what's really going on, if anything.  But when I look back on the past episodes and the stuff in between I still trust what I have seen & felt from the start.  That they fell in LOVE on this show.  I believe,  Him first and her a little later.  I also have to remind myself that they have really only spent a very short period of time together with separation in between.  But it seems that JH quickly reaches out for her hand in need of closeness.  Continues to try and build on it as we saw in this last episode!  Come lay with me, let me have a kiss! etc...   I have already posted my feeling about the IG and I don't know if anything happened at the concert.   My hope is nothing  bad happened, that they are busy but still find time for each other quietly.  That the reason if,  they are not wearing the bracelets is because of promotions or working in their drama or some reason only they know.   I am sure we will find the answers to our questions soon enough!   But as for me I'll keep looking up and hoping for more amazing moments from them and a happy ending too!  I just might be a romantic fool :wub:

Guest rainmoon

Heya- ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Edit: Sorry @isocode <(。_。)>

Glad you are back ... Its been very difficult watching with sub par subs ... Although the folks at kshow has done an awesome job ... Your videos are just better ... :)

@n_s_23_23 

Due to licensing restrictions, episode 268 is the final episode of this series on SoompiTV. The hit variety program that is already in its 4th season! Join top Korean celebrities as they get paired off with another celebrity and play a married couple together! They must learn to both live together but also how to be "married." 

http://tv.soompi.com/en/shows/we-got-married 

​and that means?! are they gonna post it at beginning of season 5? I already cant watch it from the website (region issue) but if they did, thats when you can upload it for us. btw thank you for your hard work.I really appreciate your help.

Guest gummypassenger

​and that means?! are they gonna post it at beginning of season 5? I already cant watch it from the website (region issue) but if they did, thats when you can upload it for us. btw thank you for your hard work.I really appreciate your help.

​They're not subbing already the show; unless they buy again the licensing to sub the show for America/Canada;

watching their segments again and again, I nitoced that Jh is slowly giving away informations about sy.

- You said you were trained to be a singer, is there any song you wan to sing for me?

- You don't like salty food, right? :wub:

Hello fellow brownies. Lets not worry about what will happen in the future. Lets just enjoy the wonderful feeling they are making us feel. Dont expect too much from them so you wont end up being disappointed. I know that in filming these type of show, its impossible that you wont feel something towards your partner. And I have been watching WGM since the beginning (Although I stopped in 2012 and rewatched when Yura join) and all I can say is that eventhough the success rate of the couples being in a real relationship is very very low, I'm kinda positive with this couple. They are good for each other. They are the perfect example of a give-and-take relationship. SY is not too reserve but not easygoing either. JH is so straightforward but you can see that he really care about SY. And even if they dont become a real life couple, I know they're gonna be good friends (I’m kinda hoping they’d end up as lovers. Lolss). Cheer up Brownies. 

I am not a hard-core fan but I dont believe that Jonghyun doesnt care about people around him. he looks cool and collected but he is very caring. maybe w/ his own way. after watching WGM, it made more sense now. I think he thinks/ estimates everyting thoroughly and makes decisions. I am sure there is a reason for everything. I read some quote about his personality but I cant find it right now. its about the way he thinks, about his education, being owner of a cafe.. that descripes him very well.

​Very well :) Its not what i mean "he didnt care bout other people " . Of coz , he cared . What we've been discussed is when it comes to haters/bashers and so on . Its not Jonghyun's type to take care of them . He didnt paid much attention to them . Idk , its just my point of view for being CNBLUE fans including Jonghyun fans as well . 

Guest gingerschnaps

@amastris

Last time you shared astrological reading it wasn't welcomed haha! interesting star readings though, i enjoyed it well! :wub:;)

​Very well :) Its not what i mean "he didnt care bout other people " . Of coz , he cared . What we've been discussed is when it comes to haters/bashers and so on . Its not Jonghyun's type to take care of them . He didnt paid much attention to them . Idk , its just my point of view for being CNBLUE fans including Jonghyun fans as well . 

​Actually I think I understand what you mean- it isn't that he isn't caring or that he isn't concerned with what his fans and people around him think. However, some celebrities get very caught up in rumors, stories and negative press about themselves to the point where they post rebuttals and comments to defend every negative thing that comes out about them. I think you are saying that he isn't like that- just because some news story or gossip site says something about him, he doesn't feel the need to comment or defend or rebut the story. Is that what you mean? It would make sense if he were like that- many people that had strong sports or athletic training in their younger years learn to tune out criticism and comments so they can focus on their own performance. Is that a fair interpretation of his personality as you know it as a long time fan?

​Maybe that's because they were being more rowdy and doing a lot of things this episode, so all of it being cut and edited together feels a bit unnatural. Plus I felt a bit of "PD input" like: "Play on the bed" or "Go use your cosmetics" in this episode. I feel like our couple works best when left alone to do their own thing, especially during the quiet moments like on the swing or exchanging gifts.

Anyway, to directly answer your question about SY, I think this pic and the look on her face says it all:

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

​I think this episode had a lot of JH was very flirty and for a man, it seems natural to be like that. But remember they aren't really married and if SY were to be too physical or responsive to all his requests for kisses and laying bed, I think people would have a bad impression of her. I think she is showing that even though she likes him too, she is still going to behave like a lady.

today's Press Con , More clearer pics . 

The cutest and weirdo vampire i ever seen :D 

Omoooo so beautiful ~~~~ 

His crying skill is improved ^_^

Well Jonghyun got his own technique :D Open the eyes without blinking ~~! 

Mod Edit: Please Do Not Quote Images

​the hottest vampire that i ever seen... :phew:.. i love his dark blue suit.. looks so  good with him.. i'm fall in love with him.

Archived