[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​exacly ;)(i miss my old emoticons)

i am sorry,i could be against, but I will not hide behind the idea happy that he is trying to protect he by haters because IS NOT SO!!!

kill me,hate me....but its better to be realistic and not dreamer sometime,if JH wanted to protect her,he should have do from THE START,NOT from NOW....

as @aireen95 said,he is not a type to care about others....about haters....anti-fans ect ect....

he always done what he wanted and in fact he joined in wgm knowing that this is could create discontent among his fans,he started to follow and liking and comment her pics on IG because he wanted to do so,and he already known that this gesture could create hate by his fans toward SY,he is not a kid and she is not a kid....they already known what they were getting to join in this show.....

then i think is happens something,i don't believe he don't like her pics,or comment her pic because he wants protect her,he should do that from start,i don't believe he is so busy to have no time for click a heart on her pic.....its absurd,i think that is happens something...i don't know the reason of course,but i am tired to hide after a happy thoughts...

i really miss their interactions on IG,because is not an IG saga more but one side IG saga,because is only SY to like his pics.....

​Hellooo brownies.... 

Usually i just being a reader in this forum, because I am at office while working :) .... 

same with @shipperlove, i miss their ig saga... but i think the only thing we have left is we have to waiting their next wgm shooting and see their interactions....

My opinion JH stop liking if SY just because right now he promote his new drama "OM" and last wgm shooting, JH with his manager and i thing he is worried when he saw JY and SY interaction will affect the new drama....

Just wait and see their next wgm shooting.... brownies :D have a nice day :D 

Guest Hickk

​I keep looking at this photo thinking it is a secret code. Their eyes always talk to each other, but this one was a little different and it almost feels like it has a special meaning (unrelated to it original intent..lol) Like they talked to each other about doing this when you want to tell me something kind of thing! 

​IMO there's nothing complicated about the :P SY was making. She was just teasing JH. 

We're just confused because the subs are not clear.

JH was probably saying something like "I know you're up to something, and it's chicken feet", and SY's response was like: 'Oops you caught me :P '.....  'Or did you? :P '

Guest howhoo13_stv

Just because we have so much love for our couple. Other couple don't have any ig saga. So if JH doesn't like any SY's post, may be he busy, he must forcus the concer, the drama, the music. So may be he doesn't like SY's post but for me I can see their message through their post. Anyway all because we have so much love for our couple, don't be sad so much. 

Guest kshani

Whoa this lady is coming on strong. Asking to take selfie with her? Heheh

Aggggrrh now im being close minded haha i want jh and sy only. 

Guest ayvah

So we're home now, but i kinda miss our tent too....i loveeeee everything in last episode.

Now, about the IG, since i already used IG more than 2 years, i just want share some thought. At first IG used for people to post their photo, there's a lot of newbie photographer get job from their IG post. As for celebs (other celeb than korean), they used IG for share their activity to their friends and fans, but lately they used for promote their job and endorse some product (especially in my country). For their personal moment they will use other SNS, which is more private than FB or IG or Twitter.  As far I know, korean celebs a little bit late for using IG and Twitter compare to other celebs in the world, maybe it is because they have their own SNS product. So from what i've seen, they still use IG for personal matter.

Regarding to someone behaviour in IG, i saw a lot of different habits. There's some people use IG just to post their photo without liking nor commenting, other just used IG for search photo they liked than liking and commenting without post anything in their own IG. Me, personally always like my friends foto whenever i open my IG.

Back to our couple. JH natural habit in IG is posting something without liking nor commenting. SY natural habit is liking and commenting her friends post. JH start liking and commenting SY post after their had newlyweed house, meet FIL and Ceci photo's (correct me if i'm wrong), it's after 4th meeting (again he change his natural habit because of SY). He like and comment after seen a lot of guys want to go with SY to see cherry blossom, so he need to show everyone else that SY is his women. He continued liking SY picture while in Japan because he miss her (my guess).  Also their relationship is still at early stage, so he still need to show his affection to convince SY. They even like each other photo during their WGM filming in everland. Than after SY come to FNC concert, he's back to his old habit, just post without liking or commenting. I think this is good because i've sense that their already have good and stable relationship, so now he just back to his habit, knowing that SY already know his true feeling. Meanwhile SY still liked his without bother he will like her photo back or not. That's show how good their relationship even. Because she already understand JH, and she just like what she's like. She don't need JH like back his photo, she know JH always like her pic.

That's it, i lost my word. I hope you'll understand what i mean, because english not my language, it was hard for me to express my thought.

My thoughts are the same. Initially, I was anxious too about this ig saga but after a while, I realized they are just being the persons they truly are. JH not liking or commenting any ig post is nothing out of the ordinary as I believe he made his ig account for his fans. Come on, he doesn't even like his sisters' or any of his cnblue bro's posts. He doesn't even reply to his bff's comment or even his real life bro in law.

as for sy, even before we saw her in wgm, she already had this account and ever since I followed her she had been active in liking her friends' ig posts. in fact, if you think about it, her liking jh's post is not surprising since they are friends. 

But jh liking her posts and commenting on them were so bizzare that even till now, it boggles my mind. And then suddenly, he stopped. I don't know why. We can never tell his reasons because we dont really know him personally. We could only speculate but we could never be sure.

But sy, she's still the same. She's liking her friends' post including jh's. So from this interactions, we can clearly conclude that she and jh are still friends. because if something is off from jh side, I don't think sy is the type to just let it pass (?). I don't know the right term to use. 

by the way, I love the fact that she's still liking his posts, in spite the fact he's not liking hers. It means she's not petty. She does what she likes. And she's sincere even from the start. 

and it also means she and jh still have a good relationship. I don't think sy is the type to continue doing what she has been doing if she doesn't like it. Based on their wgm interactions, sy maybe young but she is a level headed and confident woman. So we don't need to worry about her.

as for jh, we don't exactly know his reasons so I cant be discouraged about him too. and sy liking his posts means he's still making her happy somehow, in ways only the two of them know. 

we need biology teacher here to explain that....coz my logic isnt working here....all i can think are byuntae....and from my experience....when i do that to my hubby we will end *useurimaginationhere*:wub:

​I really believe it's a so personal/private "thing" between them, that only the two of them knows what.  Poor us that "tongue-lingo" wasn't asked at the BRI.  I also think it has some pervented meaning to it, :P

Seungyeon's Bracelet from TrollBeads ~ every story has a bead~  so every bead of her bracelet has a meaning :

Dice : symbolize Lady Luck, making this the perfect Trollbead for gamblers and daredevils.

Violet of February : With humility the violet lives independently, creative and very entertaining, representing the births of February. In luminous purple the violet shouts with conviction “I’ll always be true” while supporting the pearl of beauty

Scirocco : Hot and dry wind carrying sand to a new place as an exotic regard.

CEyO8qSVEAANEfO.jpg

CEyO3CUVEAAjwVR.jpg

CEyO5LQUUAANW2Q.jpgCEyO9I-UEAATcbi.jpg

Archived