• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

RainMoon   Where I come from it means being FRISKY :w00t::wub:B) :lol::lol:

Lmao ... I don't think I've heard of that term before ... :lol:

Guest narfiso

Is this the new or the old thread?  :crazy: :D

Btw, don't know if this was published in the temporal thread. Is an unpublished video of the last episode. Why the staff didn't include this part? I think is a great moment.

cr: fr. cnblue ing

Lovey-dovey moments? :wub: :)

2qx2omt.jpg

2lnurb.jpg

Can someone translate the video to english? I'm dying to know what's happening! :lol:

Is an unpublished video of the last episode. Why the staff didn't include this part? I think is a great moment.cr: fr. cnblue ing

Lovey-dovey moments? :wub: :)

Can someone translate the video to english? I'm dying to know what's happening! :lol:

​Looks like a really cute scene :) 

Did one of our Korean speakers happen to translate it in the temporary forum? If so, those posts should be merged soon... If we get the English translation, I'd be glad to place them in the Youtube video itself, or maybe @gummypassenger can do the nice colored text :)

Maybe it's just me, but SY felt a bit distant in this most recent episode. I don't know if they've been apart for too long and that magic has been disrupted, or she's been busy with her drama so was feeling exhausted, or perhaps she was just feeling awkward with JH's kiss "wish" and laying down in the bed?

Whatever the case, watching the end of that first day of shooting (after eating and singing), then the next day of shooting, SY, or perhaps both she and JH, seemed a bit separated...  There seemed to be less of just about everything romatnic -- less conversation, flirty dialogue, smiling, responsive body language... :mellow:

oKdoCIA.jpg

Maybe it would have been a good idea to decorate and pick out furniture/paint/etc. together, rather than hire the interior decorator to do the work? I imagine that would have been a nice opportunity to bond, browse stores, etc... 

KaE8Lye.jpg

Guest Hickk

Maybe it's just me, but SY felt a bit distant in this most recent episode. I don't know if they've been apart for too long and that magic has been disrupted, or she's been busy with her drama so was feeling exhausted, or perhaps she was just feeling awkward with JH's kiss "wish" and laying down in the bed?

Whatever the case, watching the end of that first day of shooting (after eating and singing), then the next day of shooting, SY, or perhaps both she and JH, seemed a bit separated...  There seemed to be less of just about everything romatnic -- less conversation, flirty dialogue, smiling, responsive body language... :mellow:

Maybe it would have been a good idea to decorate and pick out furniture/paint/etc. together, rather than hire the interior decorator to do the work? I imagine that would have been a nice opportunity to bond, browse stores, etc... 

​Maybe that's because they were being more rowdy and doing a lot of things this episode, so all of it being cut and edited together feels a bit unnatural. Plus I felt a bit of "PD input" like: "Play on the bed" or "Go use your cosmetics" in this episode. I feel like our couple works best when left alone to do their own thing, especially during the quiet moments like on the swing or exchanging gifts.

Anyway, to directly answer your question about SY, I think this pic and the look on her face says it all:

kY2Hqe7.jpg

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

This is driving me insane, what does this mean?!?!?

we need biology teacher here to explain that....coz my logic isnt working here....all i can think are byuntae....and from my experience....when i do that to my hubby we will end *useurimaginationhere*:wub:

Guest Hickk

Haha don't you think JH's policy about couple items extends to IG as well? 

"like is like, why do we have to keep liking our IG pics back and forth to prove it?"

Guest vreiya

what is the BGM at lipstick scene?

​here you go~

Haha don't you think JH's policy about couple items extends to IG as well? 

"like is like, why do we have to keep liking our IG pics back and forth to prove it?"

​good point there XD

Guest gingerschnaps

Interesting point from our poster sorry i forgot the name. About sy feeling a bit withdrawn? I honestly didn't caught that because i was too drowned in love from their backhug session and forgot that these episodes are 2 weeks apart atleast, it felt like the next day. Tbh all i saw was playful jongyeon and the level of their comfortability just up a notch. Was it because her hesitation of the kiss that made u say so? I also like to know so i can ponder on things. I always want to read people's pov that doesn't coincide with mine, it broadens my perspective. For me sy opened herself more. I love it when he ask in lotte duty free, why did you wear such beautiful dress? Who are you trying to impress? He was prodding her and although he might know the answer he still wanted to hear it himself like an assurance from her. Her answer "its for my nampyeon, i want to look more pretty"; this is what i like about her, straightforward not thinking about pride or saying look it up in bri. I expect that our couple will have a harmonious relationship in wgm because both of them are frank. They don't hesitate to ask what's the matter even in petty things like when jonghyun asked sy what's wrong when they were putting lipstick; sy didn't say "nothing", she directly said what is going on even how embarassing it is. They really have an open communication, I wouldn't comment more of their relationship outside coz i dont want to assume. Its enough for me that they are perfect in wgm. :D 

Really enjoyed this scene, right after the hand kiss -- :wub:

ivvefHw.gif

...then I realized with the camera moving moving and all, there must have been a creepy cameraman hidden behind the bookshelf the whole time :tears:

UPcw3RZ.jpg

Archived