[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to see how JH behaves in real life with other women watch "Cheongdamdong 111" it is a BTS series of FNC and their artists.  in one of them he has to do a MV for song he collaborated with Juniel.  Just watch how awkward he is with Juniel and compare to SY.

Also, his management company is OK with dating, they just want to know about it so they get no surprises and can be out in front of the media.

The CEO, Papa Han, has often said he wants CNBlue members to date, because they pretty much live like monks.  They have no history of scandals and are squeaky clean........  

"Cheongdamdong 111 can be found on Youtube.... 

:)>-

@feignedreality its all good now, i hope..they're fixing it bit by bit.

@tonymaas13 sorry, i screenshot it but im on my mobile now. I can't post the pic. Maybe someone can post it on my behalf..

Guest tonymaas13

@

lile, no worries. your news  enough is all good for me. Need to upgrade my phone asap.  :\">
@vreiya, thanks for the screens. 

jH updates his IG again. So they're both online now.. prepare yourselves for the saga. Lol gonna be out for dinner with my brother.. spazz with you later. Goodluck guarding!

Guest theresejoanna

Hi BROWNIES!!!!! I worked at night so I'll be a little busy but I will still read all this thread to keep me awake! :) Did you just saw JH new instagram post? He's so HOT!!!! I really want to be SY! My husband has to watch this couple to learn from JH some "SWEETNESS"  ;)) ;)) ;))

Archived