[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Skattered_me

@greenwriter you and i, we are much the same. I don't follow K-pop at all these day, i only buy CNBlue and FTIsland albums when they come out. I have so much respect for these guys beacuse not only they play instruments well, they also composed their own songs.

It was only by a stroke of luck that one of my girlfriend told me JH was getting casted for WGM. JH has always been my fav member, ever since i watch Yongseo WGM when it was first air. I found his mellow and ballad style songs are more my type. These days though, my friends aren't into k-pop much so i needed some sort of avenue to vent my inner delulu.

So, what i did was:
1. Type on google: jonghyun seungyeon shipper thread!
2. Found a forum site called soompi!
3. Join soompi!
4. Spazz away :))

Guest tonymaas13

Wish I could join you guys via LINE. However, my phone is currently unable to use mobile network nor wifi. Still, I hope to see you guys once the thread has been migrated. For now, i'll just drool over our favorite couple and watch the episodes from the first one to the current one...for the 10,000 time. And still counting. 

Guest greenwriter

Skattered_me said: @greenwriter you and i, we are much the same. I don't follow K-pop at all these day, i only buy CNBlue and FTIsland albums when they come out. I have so much respect for these guys beacuse not only they play instruments well, they also composed their own songs.

It was only by a stroke of luck that one of my girlfriend told me JH was getting casted for WGM. JH has always been my fav member, ever since i watch Yongseo WGM when it was first air. I found his mellow and ballad style songs are more my type. These days though, my friends aren't into k-pop much so i needed some sort of avenue to vent my inner delulu.

So, what i did was:
1. Type on google: jonghyun seungyeon shipper thread!
2. Found a forum site called soompi!
3. Join soompi!
4. Spazz away :))

Guest hannah711

Can someone plz explain what is happening in Line???? People keep talking about that and im over here going crazy what's going on. I don't have line and a lot of us also don't so please let us know what is happening im too curious now

so I just came back & i think I awesome(d) if that's even a word just about everyone, hahaha... and the IG saga continues, by now it's almost like a normal everyday thing for them. :bz

p.s. I was so scared I'd get home late & find the thread gone, I was having mini panic attacks every time we encounter traffic on the road. ~X(

Was up to 3:00 a.m. last night , had to be in court at 8:00 a.m. this morning, woke up at 6:00 a.m.  Now I am in my office.  Should be studying legal briefs.    But I'm here instead.   I'm going to get disbarred for malpractice.   But it's all OK because I have an excuse -

You see your honor, I have a rare disease called BED.   It makes you have an out-of-body experience where your brain is one place and your body is in another.  It makes you dizzy and you lose your real life.  The cause is watching a certain beautiful, genuine Korean couple on a Korean variety show fall in love.  Also, they just released BTS videos of them being cute and sexy with each other in a Korean magazine called Ceci, and I went into a love trance and couldn't sleep at all because of it.

So please excuse me, your honor, while I seek a cure.  It may be awhile, because you see, the only cure is if this couple dates for real, gets married for real and has about a dozen real brown-eyed babies..........    

:P :-O :( @-)

Archived