[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Personally for me, I truly enjoyed the jealousy scene as I could see how much important SY was to JH; important enough for him to utter the words "You're mine!" Doesn't every girl wanna hear those words from her boyfriend/husband. It makes the girl feel wanted and appreciated from the counterpart. :x
I think she was just testing the water to see how he would react and simply reciprocated her feelings about his drama they talked about earlier. I think SY is very prudent in handling this situation. She implanted a vague scene in his head, and just let his imagination mess with him. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I will start at the first page and do a walk down memory lane see how far I can get before they shut us down!  Don't have Line but I will be looking forward to the Home Coming!  Our new home should have cherry wall paper by then and leave a light on so I can find you all! LOL  Brownies FIghting!!!!
:x

@beezee_stv love your avatar...so cute ..make me miss the Caption Minions even more :))

Reading the comments and insights from the guys here made me rewind the whole BECouple episodes... and here we have a manly man professed to this "waiting in front of the aquarium, holding the flowers I gave her, what man wouldn't melt..."

"

Did anyone else get a look at their TOTAL fortune from that machine? Since I don't do screen caps or photos etc. here is the video link and it appears at 4:46. This is what can be seen and some of it is covered, but bits and pieces are visible so I formulated the word! 
SO INTERESTING :D

STUDY: - Banish worldly thoughts from your mind. Stu...SPECULATION: Sell it now or you'll lose.GAME & MATCH: You will win completely.LOVE: Trust him (or her), he is a very good person. REMOVAL: The sooner the better. ...BIRTH: Both mother and child will be well. HEALTH(?): Consult a doctor and you will be well. MARRIAGE PROPOSAL: Keep it a secret or (?) th...

I understand the focus on the JH jealousy because it was the longer more intense scene and he has fangirls who get jealous of his lovelines so they naturally would love to see this guy who "doesn't get jealous" be that way but I think SY played it right and was in the right in this situation.  Frankly, I thought, it totally serves him right.
You know the adage, right? "Don't talk about past relationships & avoid certain topics if you want to have a pleasant date with your significant other." What guy who says he is always about avoiding clingy women, overt jealousy on both sides, or complicated relationship issues who is supposed to be this easy-going kind of guy when asked by his girl after 3 weeks of being away from each other, the first thing out of your mouth is "I was protecting my woman by 'throwing my body'"?  If you don't want complication you don't start off "stirring crap up"! 
Let's be serious here, based on previous comments, he started off just to get her upset.  If you're the "only" one reacting then the other person has the upper hand.  My thought is that he got some serious teasing from his members and others who have been observing him being far too into her than he has with past women.  I think he started off that way to get the upper hand and thought he was gonna re-establish some balance. I mean, he didn't have to focus like this about his drama, he chose to portray his character that way on purpose as the 1st thing to start off.
...I don't think he had any clue that she'd have loveline at all.  I think it's funny because, didn't her show start writing her into more scenes and divert to this kind of storyline without prior indication of it?  I think it was a surprise to everyone the direction her character took so, even if JH had researched her, he wouldn't have gone off to his own drama expecting to come back to her "news".  She played that part SO well against him and even pointed out to him that this is how it feels so watch what you say, if you don't want to hear it, neither do I.  His whole angle backfired and I think that is what really got under his skin.  He was completely thrown off guard, thinking he was gonna portray his loveline while she stewed in it and she comes back with, "I'm not playing 'high school innocent romance with awkward eye opened kisses', I'm playing a 'real women' who sleeps with a man in a hotel and says, "I can have a one night stand just like you." ...that's the shocking part.  She's not just having a love line... she's sleeping with a dude.  I think he got served well and SY in no push-over.  She's telling him aegyo, drama loveline, skinship, any of it, I can keep up with you well.  Don't think I don't have my own part in this.  I can push as well as be pulled.  Just remember that.  The reality of that situation really set deep on him.  I found it funny how much harder it was for him to get over the loveline information than it was for SY.  She was like, "what are you talking about... seriously...", meaning, 'do you really need to talk to me about this like this?'  ...and in her back pocket she pulls this out to get his attention.  See if he ever brings that crap up again.. hahahaha.....

Guest Muhamad RizalM
Guest gnrhma22

GUUUYS GO CHECK INSTAGRAM CECIKOREA RIGHTNOWW!!!

Seems like our couple have a photoshoot and its so damn sexyy i might dieeeeee of happiness

amastris said: I understand the focus on the JH jealousy because it was the longer more intense scene and he has fangirls who get jealous of his lovelines so they naturally would love to see this guy who "doesn't get jealous" be that way but I think SY played it right and was in the right in this situation.  Frankly, I thought, it totally serves him right.
You know the adage, right? "Don't talk about past relationships & avoid certain topics if you want to have a pleasant date with your significant other." What guy who says he is always about avoiding clingy women, overt jealousy on both sides, or complicated relationship issues who is supposed to be this easy-going kind of guy when asked by his girl after 3 weeks of being away from each other, the first thing out of your mouth is "I was protecting my woman by 'throwing my body'"?  If you don't want complication you don't start off "stirring crap up"! 
Let's be serious here, based on previous comments, he started off just to get her upset.  If you're the "only" one reacting then the other person has the upper hand.  My thought is that he got some serious teasing from his members and others who have been observing him being far too into her than he has with past women.  I think he started off that way to get the upper hand and thought he was gonna re-establish some balance. I mean, he didn't have to focus like this about his drama, he chose to portray his character that way on purpose as the 1st thing to start off.
...I don't think he had any clue that she'd have loveline at all.  I think it's funny because, didn't her show start writing her into more scenes and divert to this kind of storyline without prior indication of it?  I think it was a surprise to everyone the direction her character took so, even if JH had researched her, he wouldn't have gone off to his own drama expecting to come back to her "news".  She played that part SO well against him and even pointed out to him that this is how it feels so watch what you say, if you don't want to hear it, neither do I.  His whole angle backfired and I think that is what really got under his skin.  He was completely thrown off guard, thinking he was gonna portray his loveline while she stewed in it and she comes back with, "I'm not playing 'high school innocent romance with awkward eye opened kisses', I'm playing a 'real women' who sleeps with a man in a hotel and says, "I can have a one night stand just like you." ...that's the shocking part.  She's not just having a love line... she's sleeping with a dude.  I think he got served well and SY in no push-over.  She's telling him aegyo, drama loveline, skinship, any of it, I can keep up with you well.  Don't think I don't have my own part in this.  I can push as well as be pulled.  Just remember that.  The reality of that situation really set deep on him.  I found it funny how much harder it was for him to get over the loveline information than it was for SY.  She was like, "what are you talking about... seriously...", meaning, 'do you really need to talk to me about this like this?'  ...and in her back pocket she pulls this out to get his attention.  See if he ever brings that crap up again.. hahahaha.....

Archived