[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The_Prince

Found more BG songs.. :P

- Casker - Ba Raen Go Baek
- As One - You Are My Baby [sorry, may not be something about Browny couple, but I thought it sounds nice and I thought this song would fit Browny couple rather than Henry & YW couple.. 8-> ]
- Morrie - Mr. Wonderful

Guest shipperlove

i miss a couple of hours and anything goes...
:((
i see with pleasure that JH liked her last pic.... but the question arises....
would he put like if sy uploaded a pic with her together her co-star? young and handsome? lol
ihihihiihhi
anyway if we move in another site....this thread with all information and all the pages we have collected will be lost too?
i hope not

These day seems like most forum do mantainance. Either another my forum for download drama and variety..

JH wants hit her with his lips, and SY tries to make his lips close. Okay, I'm enough! *dying

Fyi, there are some couple in the past become real after WGM and announce it to pers

Guest The_Prince

Skattered_me said: Hey guys, this maybe a little off topic, but i'm just really curious as to the name song that they played on last eps closing credit, just after the preview. It's sounded a little dance sang by a girl group, anyone knows?

Oh and btw, @gkboice , @gummypassenger , our resident jongyeon video blogger said that he basically could do all video subbing proccess, except the actual translation.. Perhaps if you both are not busy..... Now that soompitv is gone, we won't have any way of eading those captions :((

I have a little question here . Since i'm not familiar with WGM couple before , I mean not the old seasons , but the new S3 and S4 , Did any couple did the wishing board message like Jongyeon did in Japan  ?  Jjongah couple /Namong couple and Solim couple  ? Just that . I'm curious :D 

A copy from Admin .. 
Hi guys,Thanks for your feedback, and big props to all the mods who have been diligently passing on your questions and answering them here.
To be migrated:

• PM's (including group) 
  • Signatures
  • Bookmarks
  • Custom user groups (SoGonger, etc)
  • RanksWon't be migrated:
  • Reactions
  • Badges
  • Saved DraftsYou will be redirected to the temporary forum once we go down for maintenance around 8am PT / 11am ET Tuesday / 12am KST Wednesday where you can login with your normal Soompi login method.
    This will be a BLANK forum with some placeholders created for the X most popular Official Threads for your convenience. You are welcome to start a topic for anything not covered, but please check to see that someone hasn't already created it. 
    All posts and PM's made in the temp forum will be imported into the real forum once we go live.
    I know a lot of people are unhappy about losing Reactions (sorry ), but we will have a "Like This" feature where you can see who liked your post (no negative points).
    There will be no "Save as Draft" button, but there is auto-save. 
    There is a @mentions feature with a nice drop-down that will hopefully be working.
    Things will be a little rocky as the new host gets used to our traffic patterns, both for the temp forums as well as when we go live, so thanks a lot for your patience, and fingers crossed for a smooth-as-possible transition.
    -soomp

Guest vreiya

@Aireen95aireenn you'll make the new thread on the temp forum once the migration in process right? I'm scared we will all be separated and everyone is making the same thread without knowing where to actually go  :((
if we decided beforehand who should make the  thread, then we could avoid the confusion. And be reunited immeadiately in the temporary forum hehehe

vreiya said: @Aireen95aireenn you'll make the new thread on the temp forum once the migration in process right? I'm scared we will all be separated and everyone is making the same thread without knowing where to actually go  :((
if we decided beforehand who should make the  thread, then we could avoid the confusion. And be reunited immeadiately in the temporary forum hehehe

vreiya said: the temporary forum is still not available right? but yesss please prepare it hahahaha or you could just save the first post somewhere, and paste it when you make the thread in the temp forum so everyone would recognize it
I'll be suffering from a withdrawal if brownies are separated :(((

The temporary forum and what will be included will be announced April 28 around 10am US Eastern time . Just in case i cant catch up all these update someone should do it . And hope mode-nim @LavelyShai ,  could update for us too  

Nice timing too...Jongyeon moving to a new place, we will too...I hope we're able to access the new place soon... a week seems like a year... Saturday is not that far away... and why do I feel that our IG saga has that rated 19++++ and need to be shown after midnight  ;))

Woahh..guys!! Good morning.

I slept for few hours and had to back track many pages. What were you guys doing when I was asleep? :D

Indeed..having different time zone is beneficial hahaha

About the jealousy thingy, for me PERSONALLY...I learned not to over analyse everything. I only hope that JH will stay true to his feeling like now. He is not an expert in acting..so I believe his feelings are genuine.

I enjoy the process of their trial and error phase. They are trying to test many things to each other. I hope they got some lessons from it.

Oh my...my ranting is too long.

Gotta go to school.

Have a great day brownies

*group hugssss* ^_____^

Archived