[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Ejraaa

The fact that just about everyone but me has seen ep7 subbed is killing me!
Home now but to pull an all nighter (because there's no doubt ill watch their cuts on repeat lol) or eat JongYeon feels for breakfast in the morning. Decisions decisions. My life is obviously too complex.

@feignedreality Hmmm I'm liking that idea! 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@feignedreality .. I, too, am infected by that sickness that you called AIDS? uri couple gave us this sickness and they are also our cure. Eoteokhae?

Guest ayvah

choccy said: Done watching it with subs.. My energy drained just watching two of them.. =)) I feel chills on my back also... they're just SO PERFECT TOGETHER!! sorry if i have said it before, but I need to say that again because they are.. when I watch the car scene with subs.. They're like a real couple so I feel like I'm invading their privacy.. I was so happy too when they're at the airport, and JH said he will put the banner in his bedroom, hang on his bed.. Really, if he's not falling in love he won't do something like that! he will just put the banner on the table or something.. And he even want to show off the banner until he didnt take the mission card lol.. He feels so proud receiving simple things that Seungyeon made.. He respect SY and appreciate her.. One of the key aspect in relationship if you want your relationship to last very long time.. :x And he also said he was thinking of her in the bathroom when his mobile fell down.. Gahhh I feel JH is sooo honest and so in love with seungyeon...  :\">

Guest ohhotdeym

Do you imagine how their first kiss would be like if they happen to do it in later episodes? lol :)) Well after watching the latest one, the thought of them kissing one day suddenly came across my mind. In my imagination, they're cuddling and they'd keep on staring at each other just like they always do and hold it for a few seconds before JH swoops in for a kiss :x Wouldn't it be nice if there are no cameramen or staff around but just cameras for privacy, like in car scenes? ;)) How about you guys? lol sorry I'm just enjoying this delusion =)) :bz :bz 

Guest ayvah

@mase207 @ever your posts are so beautiful, i feel like crying, honestly. 
watching this couple reminds me of how i first fell in love with my husband. its quite scary, you know, putting your heart on the line like that. and then you have to decide if you're going to pursue it or not and you know that either way, you will probably get hurt. but you have to make that ultimate choice, because not choosing is not an option. after i watched the subbed video, this is exactly how i feel about our couple. they're soooo real i am scared to believe them but its hard not believing them. ommmggggeee!! i even talked about it to my husband and he just told me that "you know what to do. see, you married me." hahahaha and then i just laughed realizing i am seriously getting worked up about a virtual marriage hahahaha!

and then the words that jh says. keeping the travel book, planning to do what they would do on their next meeting, keeping the banner on his bedroom, the i miss you, omgeeee! shocks, i have shipped a couple before but never like this. like you're getting scared you will actually get what you wish for hahahaha and can't stand the happines!!! :))

Guest ayvah

micolbunney said: Did you noticed that when jh arrived ataairport he walked speed...and turned his head to left and right for look if there was sy......he couldn't wait to meet her....and when she jumped to him he was so surprised

Guest ayvah

luvtokki said:

I just watched the Girl's Day English subs and it was a little slow and choppy, but -

I've got to take time and collect my thoughts about these 2.  I'm feeling a little dizzy, it's like an out-of-body experience, even when I'm not watching them I'm thinking about them - why'd he say that? Why'd she do this?  I've got to sit back and let my heart and brain cool down a bit before I can write anything here.....

Guest ayvah

feignedreality said: @lile I'm waiting for a cure too... 
maybe if they kiss? 
or better yet perhaps if tomorrow's headlines would say "FNC confirms that JH & SY are dating"

oh God, this is bad... the infection is worsening!!!  :bz :\"> :))

But at they end they didn't complete the mission of find a nickname? Right?

Yeah at last no yeobo, no chagiya.. just simply oppa.. I like it more that way though, sounds like girlfriend-boyfriend rather than virtual husband-wife..

but how does JH call SY? I thought I never heard him call her name?

Guest ohhotdeym

meminthehouse said: micolbunney said:
But at they end they didn't complete the mission of find a nickname? Right?

Yeah at last no yeobo, no chagiya.. just simply oppa.. I like it more that way though, sounds like girlfriend-boyfriend rather than virtual husband-wife..
but how does JH call SY? I thought I never heard him call her name?

@ayvah - I know, right?  if all of us are feeling this way - think about how JH & SY are feeling?   How can they go about their other schedules and even function?!   Like SY said - "while we are together all I can think of is you".  And JH said "right" agreeing with her.  What must they be like when they are apart? 

we saw SY prepared flowers, cute Hanbok pictures, did her Chinese writing and prepared the scroll for him until 2 a.m. in the morning.   She obviously watches and analyzes WGM when it broadcasts because she now knows 'people can change' and things she could have gotten from JH's BRIs.

She studies him, has seen his cuteness that nobody else has noticed, knows his happy goofy laugh.  She has been running 'Japan' over and over again in her head. 

And after their 'first meeting' impressions, we now know it was pretty much 'love at first site' for both of them.  we knew it was for JH right from the start, but now she has confessed it was a 'go' at first site.

And, and, for all of the skinship, she either initiated it or was expecting it before JH put it into action. 

I am really impressed with SY.  I've already heard elsewhere that JH was ready to date, wanted to date, wanted to be on WGM.  Now I think it is the same for SY.  This wasn't a promotion, this was something she badly wanted to do.  And I think like most girls turning into women she had fantasies about how it would be to date, what she would do, how would she handle certain situations and what her ideal boyfriend would be like.   She probably talked with GFs about dating and their fantasies.  And along comes JH, fulfills all her fantasies beyond her wildest dreams to a point where she says, "how is this real, it seems like a dream."

There is a feeling of danger watching them, like I feel if they go too far too fast and declare their love, they will end WGM and then we will never see their relationship develop.   I want them to continue on WGM like this for a long time so we can continue to watch their lovely interactions!

@mase207 - I agree with everything you've said so I'm not going to repeat it.  And you said it well.  It will be great to have a 'younger generation' male perspective here!   Especially since you are the same age as SY.   I watch them from a more 'fatherly' perspective, as my daughter will be 21 this year, I look on this as good training for me when my daughter meets 'the one'!  

ayvah said: feignedreality said: @lile I'm waiting for a cure too... 
maybe if they kiss? 
or better yet perhaps if tomorrow's headlines would say "FNC confirms that JH & SY are dating"

oh God, this is bad... the infection is worsening!!!  :bz :\"> :))

Archived