[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

All the fanboys including me are drooling and losing our minds as well  #-o

@ohhotdeym: 
sooooooo...tha's what had happened. Now it all makes sense.... the whole world is in chaos because a man named Lee Jong Hyun, a tough man from Busan, a guitarist of a rock band  who once had no jealous feeling, who doesn't do aegyeo ..........is falling in love. 
He changed the caption, but in my head it read "Where is the person that says she would try to close my lips for me ?"   :\"> :\">
I think something happened to my DNA hahahahaha 

gah...I am about to go out but suddenly come back to the forum after seeing someone mentioned JH edited his IG adding comment to someone, particularly who we all know, to close his mouth? ^_________^  Keeping on trying JH, she will someday allow you to hit hard with the lips ? :D :D

Guest ohhotdeym

@kazu-id I also can't believe that a close sunbae would actually comment something like that! She actually said that he's FALLING IN LOVE.. OMG!! My heart couldn't take this anymore  X_X
I thought the same!! He changed it like a secret message just between the two of them, but us brownies are spot on when it comes to these things lol Did he even think that we wouldn't notice it? :))

Guest ayvah

About the playing hard to get or push and pull, I am not really a fan of that hahaha! Many relationships fail because of miscommunication. When you are in are in a relationship, you just love and expect to be loved in return. There's a difference between throwing yourself at someone and just simply loving him because that's how you feel. If that guy sees you only as a challenge, then it's fine. You can give him up anytime and find someone more deserving. At least, you're honest with yourself and you wouldn't regret the pushing and pulling that you did that drove the person away.

I don't know if I am right but this is based on my own my experience.

seungyeon seems to be a mature person. actually, I am scared for both of them. Waaaaahhhh they're making it soooo real that im afraid both of them will fall in love for real. Of course, I'll be one happy fan if they do but it's kind of scary and sweet and surreal. I have mixed emotions thinking about it. I am starting to worry about their fans and jh military service hahaha! I just hope if they fall in love with each other for real, they will really, really make it last. I hope they will be the next han gain and yeon jung hoon of korean entertainment. :D

Guest gingerschnaps

@SakuraC

Exactly! Thank u chinggu! Isn't she lovely? I wanna buy myself that pretty headband, now my next problem is how to have a cute narrow forehead like hers? :))

@ayvah

Yes i dont want push and pull too. What i like about sy is her ability to ask whats on her mind without making her look too eager. She's asking honestly and jonghyun just feel eager to reply everytime. Although she's being coy, she managed to do it alluringly, without driving him away, just playing that "come and get me" card. her aegyos are just too hard to resist. She knows what she wants and she goes for it. I grew to love her honesty, she opened her heart in this episode.

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

When Jonghyun said he's going to open the hotel door and go in.....I was like: don't worry Jonghuyn, I'm coming in with you to beat up that guy causing a nuclear mess with your wife
B-)

Guest Hickk

Wow even Baek Jiyoung is in on this! Did she see his face personally, or did she mean she's watching their WGM?

AAAAAA  *runs around like crazy*

Guest Hickk

kazu-id said: I'm deadly curious how would JH, SY and other CNblue members  interract  when they see each other in the future. 
This is ONE moment that i've been wanting to see the most. 
JH will get teased for sure :)

Archived