[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ejraaa

@mnjhs775 Yeah nothing to worry about and it'll all blow over once this Yewon scandal dies down. I'm sure everyone will forget about that whole situation in a day or two lol. Yes! I've noticed they're actually receiving a lot of love in Korea which is so good. I love how the whole Red Velvet fandom is behind SY 100% as well. All the <3

Yeah. I know it's a bit late.. i got so busy with personal life but i just want to shout (post, actually :D) it out... SY LIKED JH VIDEO! So there.. i shouted it. Lol

IG Saga lives on and on and on!

Good job IG guards!

and thanks @Girls_DayF for the subs.. you rock! :)

I just finished watching the episode subbed. Man all the scenes were so squeal worthy especially the car scene They both match each other so well!! I love that they both reciprocate each other affection. I love that even when the timer went off they didn't untie their legs. I feel like the more I look at SY the prettier she gets

Guest Skattered_me

Ha!!! I called it! She did the massage cos she wanted to feel his back again!! You guys remembered? Back when it was first aired? I said she massaged his back cos she wanted to feel his back? :))

Guest gingerschnaps

I wonder how u guys can catch their instagram activities, its so hard to dig up over 1,000 comments, amazing :))

Yorabooonnn....help me....my heart exploded right now.....

Thank you @"Girls DayF" can I kiss u...

I can hear so many heart bursting in this forum after watching them with subs......it really @#!!-!+##&%##asdfhjjlkh.....kids please dont watch it if u cant stand the heat....hahahha..kyahhh. my soul already nowhere found...am zombie...i cant think straight....I have meeting at two....ottokkeeeee..... :-SS O:-)

Guest Idemandacookie

Thanks for the subs! <3

One of the many things I like about this couple is how they look straight to the camera sometimes. Jonghyun even talks to the camera people. You know how other couples never look straight to the camera as if they were filming a drama? This makes me think Jonghyun is really aware of the people around them which makes them all the more sincere to me.

It was another great episode, those gazes were killer. Seungyeon making Jonghyun jealous, and Jonghyun smelling that hand like...

V5cIFcd.gif

LOL. What to do with these two? I can't stop smiling.
I already watched the episode 3 times. Once without subs, then again with my mother, and once again with subs, huhuhu.
Next Saturday come fast!

trying to get my thoughts straight at the moment...when you think things cool down a bit...suddenly they start their flirting again. the fact is that the fans do not mind it...I was afraid if some delusional fans might write something negative about the whole IG stuff...I hope not.

OMG! You guys better prepare yourselves before you watch the ep with sub. God, it was too much for me to handle especially the conversations they had in the car. Everything just felt so real. I had to stop so many times so I could scream . It's amazing how these two have changed . JH said before that he never got jealous but oh boy when SY told him about the scene in the hotel , he just can't control his facial expression and he even admitted that he is indeed jealous.SY also said that she doesn't do aegyo before but now she's becoming an expert in doing it. You know this kind of behavior in a woman only happens when you really like the guy. Like doing the aegyo just happens naturally. I bet you these two are already in love .

:x

I felt goosebumps when they showed what happened to their phones. It was like a sign that these two are connected. The first time they met, they were surprised too that they both have the same eye color and that it was the first time for both of them to meet somebody with the same eye color . They also have the same pets. Plus add the fact that they were given that piece of wood in Japan about having babies. They had to return it but in the end they hang it in that place where couples are asking to be blessed with kids or something . I mean what in the world is going on? This is like watching a drama about destiny .

Guest angel077

Huhuhu cant able to watch the eng sub from girls day..dbt know why..so i have to wait for kshownow :(... thanks everyone for the update im realy envy u already watched it

Guest choccy

Done watching it with subs.. My energy drained just watching two of them.. =)) I feel chills on my back also... they're just SO PERFECT TOGETHER!! sorry if i have said it before, but I need to say that again because they are.. when I watch the car scene with subs.. They're like a real couple so I feel like I'm invading their privacy.. I was so happy too when they're at the airport, and JH said he will put the banner in his bedroom, hang on his bed.. Really, if he's not falling in love he won't do something like that! he will just put the banner on the table or something.. And he even want to show off the banner until he didnt take the mission card lol.. He feels so proud receiving simple things that Seungyeon made.. He respect SY and appreciate her.. One of the key aspect in relationship if you want your relationship to last very long time.. :x And he also said he was thinking of her in the bathroom when his mobile fell down.. Gahhh I feel JH is sooo honest and so in love with seungyeon...  :\">

Guest ayvah

Ottookkkeeee??!!!! Can I go home now? Can I tell my boss I am suddenly sick?

@mjang I cant think straight right now. Reading your posts us driving me crazy!

Archived