[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohhotdeym

I'm glad Jonghyun mentioned that he had 8 ex-girlfriends before. It sounded like an honest answer, knowing he's a handsome man. This just proves how blunt and honest he really is. Other artists would usually deny or just keep their past dating lives privately. I've read from a previous post in this forum that he is looking for a woman who understands his working career? That really explains a lot. More so, when he said he broke up with his ex when he had to go to Japan. It's just sad that some artists are having a hard time to date because of their busy schedule. Well aside from that.. it's really difficult to look for a partner who could accept, understand and withstand the length of their work. In my opinion, Jonghyun should find someone who also understands being in the entertainment industry. And who else could be more suitable than Seungyeon right? She knows how the entertainment world works. (sorry i'm being delusional lol :)) )

Guest hannah711

Came across some only articles abt a show called GoShow that CNblue was in in 2013.

During the interview they mentioned abt the fight between Jungshin and Jonghyun...he actually used his fist to solve the problem because he thought it would be faster than talking. And Its confirmed that he s strong and he knows martial art so he sure can protect people around him....so no doubt he s very reliable and a real man. Also He mentioned that he never let the girl to pay while dating becoz it's the man job. He s a real simple passionate straightforward Busan man....as much as I love Jonghyun, i hope he can do what he said during the interview, that he can change himself for the one he loves. And I hope he only uses his fist only for protection purpose becoz im sure girls are all sensitive when it comes to violence.

Guest ayvah

@shipperlove with solim couple, they moved into their house first and got the wedding ceremony.

I am sooo looking forward to their wedding too! :x

@hannah711 I'm glad he said that he doesn't tolerate cheating. I hope he meant what he had said because it proves that his quality as a man. I'm sure he would throw himself in case SY is in danger *only thinking makes me happyP  :\">  :\">. I'm sure he will change himself for SY, but I wish he will not becoming another person for SY loves the current JH (where do I get this kind of thinking anyway?) :D BED symptom's coming out one by one.....sloooowwwwly but sure. 

I really want to see JH displays his martial art skills once *drooling* 

Guest shipperlove

@ayvah @avrilcassiopeia
yeah you are right girls....i remember that also nam goon min and jin young moved first in new home (in truth before they moved in jy's home lol) and then they have celebrated wedding ceremony

Guest hannah711

So JH was pretty easy going in the past. Whoever come-come, if u wanna leave-leave...

I have met that type of guy and I can tell you all, once they really falls in love....that girl will be one of the luckiest person in the world. He would do anything for her and would not look at any other female. A very loyal man

As a burning soul myself , I have always wished that oppa would find a person who deserve him, like him for who he is not just because of his look and popularity.

I have trust in SY :)

hannah711 said: Came across some only articles abt a show called GoShow that CNblue was in in 2013.
During the interview they mentioned abt the fight between Jungshin and Jonghyun...he actually used his fist to solve the problem because he thought it would be faster than talking. And Its confirmed that he s strong and he knows martial art so he sure can protect people around him....so no doubt he s very reliable and a real man. Also He mentioned that he never let the girl to pay while dating becoz it's the man job. He s a real simple passionate straightforward Busan man....as much as I love Jonghyun, i hope he can do what he said during the interview, that he can change himself for the one he loves. And I hope he only uses his fist only for protection purpose becoz im sure girls are all sensitive when it comes to violence.

Guest hannah711

@jly31 I totally relate to you. I told myself exactly the same thing too. How can an aggressive person writes such beautiful soul touching songs and say those cheesy lines!! He s some one that got many sides in him...gentle, passionate, protective, and reliable. He s also not afraid to tell people how he really is, how many honest Kpop artist out there can do this??? He s one strong man who doesn't care about those crazy knetizens and stick to his truth self

I really hope SY can see this valuable trait of him. Finding an honest and reliable man nowadays is as hard as finding discount tasty healthy food....hahah pardon me it's almost dinner time over here

Thank you @yeongwoong for coming with realistic answer on Jonghyun's past dating style.. I feel he's more like an onion himself.. the more you peel, the more surprised you see the inside.. somehow gives the vibes of a player but seeing how he answers interview, he is a very charming and honest real namja.. his "quotes" prove it too.. the fact that I love his quotes is the reason why I became a fan in the first place, aside from his music..

However I still don't understand him fully and I think I never will.. I never had a person in my life who I feel relatable to Jonghyun's personalities. He feels so unique IMO.

Sometimes we always look into someone else's past to 'judge' his/her behavior and start finding faults to make sure that he/she doesn't do the same mistakes with you. That to me is quite unfair. We have to be realistic in JH-SY relationship right now...as much as this is a make believe marriage, we're hoping to see a good future between these two. JH & SY  do not have any string attach to their current status, they are single and available... ( personally, I would be very pissed off if any of the exes claimed that she/he still have emotional attachment to our couple)  ...and I do wish even SY would not ask JH of his past. They need to start fresh...like a clean slate and build their memories from the first day they met

Guest shipperlove

i am not a Boice and i am not familiar with JH and his past love life...but i think is normal for a guy handsome as him to have had experience in women....i don't know why JH keep to remind me my hubby,maybe because they was in the same period (just one week a far) maybe because i can see the same kind of sparkle in jh that i see in my hubby....
also my hubby has had many relationship...and for that i hated him at start,but when we knew we feel jealousy for one another we started to date (for that i would like to see JH jealous because i think that jealousy is the first thing that make you understand that you have a real interest in that person.....) after many years together we got marry just some months ago (yeah we are newlyweds too) i can say that this kind of guy when loves...loves with all himself,there is no one but her, becomes the center of his life,i am sure that if JH will really fell in love with her......he'll love her for the rest of his life.....

anyway.....just enjoy to watch our bees couple
:bz and savor every single moments.....

\m/

Guest salina997

hello guys !!!new brownie here!! just want to say i love this couple and going to follow them from now on <3 

Guest mnjhs775

Hey all! I had no time to check the forum since this morning (in Aus time) because I've had a packed schedule after school as well :/ let me know if there's anything to translate! :) and it would be lovely if someone could please give me a short recap on anything I've missed so far ahhah thank youuuu

Saw all the preview photos really make my heart went duguen duguen . Why got so much sweets and candies ? :D  and this thread really moves super fast . I'm happy . Eventho i'm missing yesterday due to my health problem  :( But i'm fine now . a little fine . Just lemme fine till tomorrow . I cant miss them . 
@mjang Update :-bd , If anyone here , know Seungyeon profile , Her hometown and such . Just please lemme know :) 

Guest Ejraaa

mnjhs775 said: Hey all! I had no time to check the forum since this morning (in Aus time) because I've had a packed schedule after school as well :/ let me know if there's anything to translate! :) and it would be lovely if someone could please give me a short recap on anything I've missed so far ahhah thank youuuu

Archived