[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest shipperlove

@mjang chingu good morning to you too :)

can i ask you a thing?
what means this sentence??? The translation is perfect but i don't understand the meaning what means JH with self-proclaimed and also third-described.....
That made JH lost control. JH grabbed SH’s hand and said “SY is mine!” and brought laughter. What is the attitude to the business of “my wife’s business” of the real man, who doesn’t know jealousy (self-proclaimed and also third person-described)?

this sentence is said by JH?

:-?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

kazu-id said: aargghh..!!!  :o3 I shouldn't have read the previes =(( Now I can't wait for tomorrow to come. 
About the handphone thing, let's make a guess: 
1. Their wallpapers is the pic they took in japan (selca in the light) 2. Their wallpapers are each other's pic (delulu) 3. They have their dog's pic as wallpaper.4. Their phone cases are the same. 5..................................................

I would like to think that they took a selfie in the secret garden...maybe that's what the wallpaper going to be...then again most would choose their dogs ...I want their picture together as the wallpaper :D

@shipperlove I think they were discussing about their roles/characters in their respective dramas and JH might say that he has a loveline with one of the girls...SY might get jealous and she pointed out that she too has a loveline in her drama... so that might trigger JH's jealousy and said SY is his...well! we will see about that tomorrow

CNBLUE's Jonghyun's self-composed 'India Song' to be revealed tonight! image12.jpg

The upcoming episode of KBS’ ‘Fluttering India’ will reveal for the first time a self-composed song by CNBLUE’s Lee Jonghyun, ‘India Song’.

The program’s casts – Jonghyun, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SHINee’s Minho, INFINITE’s Sungkyu and EXO’s Suho – returned to their hostel after working hard to look for news item in India. While playing with guitar, the guitarist in CNBLUE made an impromptu song, ‘India Song’.

Read more at ttwigo
8yT7nN4DTl4n635654842647590822.jpg
1429840567-62.jpg

Guest ayvah

@mjang hahaha this is the kind of disorder that I don't want to get fixed. In fact, im trying to make it worse - rewatching the episodes and replaying all those sweet moments, stalking and scavenging IG, spazzing and discussing with all of you here. What a life hahaha! =))

@luvtokki so you're a namja! It's quite fascinating to have men here in the forum. So glad because men's perspective are often different from women's and its good to see things differently, especially from a man's point of view.

@shipperlove yes jh always talks about running away. And considering how many times he has dated in the past, I am sure he sincerely likes her. He also uses his phone to take her photos which makes things more personal. Of course, I am not yet thinking that they're dating in real life and getting married soon. They have to start somewhere and liking each other is a very, very good start. with this, I can hope for the best and I can truly enjoy watching them in wgm.

Guest banana_milk082791

babyred358_9ce9 said: @ yeongwoong. : oh my he has many girlfriend.. He have 8 girlfriend when he is 22 hrs old. Now he is 26 i think he has more than 10 . Lol. I 'm worry he is Kind of Player... I hope he Will not hurt SY... She is still pure... I think she never Had a boy friend .

Guest purpleskyland_stv

shipperlove said: @mjang chingu good morning to you too :)

can i ask you a thing?
what means this sentence??? The translation is perfect but i don't understand the meaning what means JH with self-proclaimed and also third-described.....
That made JH lost control. JH grabbed SH’s hand and said “SY is mine!” and brought laughter. What is the attitude to the business of “my wife’s business” of the real man, who doesn’t know jealousy (self-proclaimed and also third person-described)?

From what i've noticed, SY looked more comfortable talking when they were left alone. Like in the car on their first meeting, she talks a lot there. And in the ferris wheel ride, she liked to go up again to hear JH words again with just the two of them, no staffs around.

Guest shipperlove

purpleskyland_stv said: shipperlove said: @mjang chingu good morning to you too :)

can i ask you a thing?

babyred358_9ce9 said: @ yeongwoong. : oh my he has many girlfriend.. He have 8 girlfriend when he is 22 hrs old. Now he is 26 i think he has more than 10 . Lol. I 'm worry he is Kind of Player... I hope he Will not hurt SY... She is still pure... I think she never Had a boy friend .

Guest Ejraaa

Guest yeongwoong

banana_milk082791 said:

Archived