[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayvah

Oh so we're having more roomies in this mental institution hahaha! Welcome new brownies!

@luvtokki I tried tightening your straps but I fell asleep. You didn't run and do cartwheels outside, did you? =))

Hay on my way to my office and just have to sit down for a while and spazz. Ideal girl huh jonghyun-sshhii? I could definitely guess who she is Hahaha!

Guest ayvah

kazu-id said:

I don't think they do. 

From JH's confession..he wanted to be paired with her simply because HE FELL FOR HER THE MOMENT HE SAW HER. At first he fell for her pretty eyes. But as they talked...I guess he came to like her personality too. when he saw her he thought that he didn't need to see anyone else. 

Like a fairy tale minus the godmother, because JH doesn't need one. 

We are the godmothers!! :))

Guest vreiya

I'm still curious about the fact she said she doesn't play any instrument.... so what about the gayageum...calligraphy, gayageum, poetry... seems like a really high class family o.o

@kazu-id i finished reading it already. The plot seems the same. But i'm not sure how far will they gonna follow the plot cause as far as i know, there are characters in the drama that doesn't originally in the webtoon.

@happy2bhere

greentea3berry said:

null

I can understand the fan who doesn't like Seung Yeon, she loves Jong Hyun that much, so I can understand at some point.

It can't be denied that Jong Hyun's popularity did help her a lot. GHowever, it's not Seung Yeon who chose who was gonna be her partner right? It's PD of WGM. It's just destiny, had they seen each other in another scenario, when she's been popular already, Jong Hyun can never see a pure and fresh image of hers like this.

I thank WGM so much to bring a pretty, bubbly yet mature and charming wife to Jong Hyun. Thank to them I have this chance to discover his totally new side. He is the one who wants to join WGM, and he is having fun.

JH could not have ANY female next to him without some kind of "fan whining". It doesn't matter if it's Seung Yeon or Eunji or Kim Tae Hee ...lol...they would have hated whoever he got. They also seem to forget that JH took the job of WGM for the same reason that SY took the job. Both of them were in promotional mode from the very start. The fact that they actually FOUND someone that they are really attracted to was just a perk of the job. They are both around beautiful people all the time. JH has been famous for a while and am sure he has had women throw themselves at him over the years. He saw her and chased her from the very 1st 5 minutes they met..LOL...so how is that her fault

If the fan wants to be honest, they are using each other. JH's popularity also went up because of this meet up...I didn't know who he was so I am proof and point that they are both getting exposure from this association.

Don't worry about butt hurt fans. JH won't. I honestly don't think he cares (not meaning to sound harsh). He is loved probably because he DOESN'T care....BUT...he won't do anything that will hurt her new career. He really seems like someone who cares alot about the music, the music itself is everything to him...not the fame.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't quote. And sorry for my bad English as well, if there is any misunderstanding. Because I can't express myself very well.

My opinion is just that, from the beginning JH is more popular, especially in Korea, and he is the one who draws public attention to the couple from the first place, just like any other WGM couple, there's always one person more famous than the other. But of course, later on, they are on the same level, just like husband and wife.

I'm not meaning anyone is using anyone or vice versa. Actually the word "use" is kinda harsh to me. To me, they are just supporting each other. If it wasn't for JH or SY, it's never gonna be the same

Guest suri41ra

kazu-id said: suri41ra_stv said: Hi.. newbie here.. been silent lurker since the very 1st page and made account only to join the craziness and the happiness here :D
I really love BEcouple..
Please take care of me  :)

Ah, I see we have @akopinoy2228 here!  She is really good at posting pictures at YongSeo International!  Welcome ako!  Welcome to the brownies asylum........ =D>

@ayvah - you shouldn't have fallen asleep!  I got loose and did cartwheels down the street until the guards caught me and put me back into the rubber-walled room again at the brownies asylum.... !!!!  8-}

When do previews come out - I might break out again if I see them.......

Sorry off topic a bit.

But i wanna share my thought. Im a fans of CNBLUE. I'm not sure if i can be call a Boice or not but i really enjoyed their music a lot. And of course Jonghyun is my bias. When i first heard about Jonghyun gonna participate on WGM, i was like oh noooo... Not jonghyun please.huhuuu... Well its not that i dont like WGM, in fact i always watching it since season 2. Its just that i'm a bit worried about the fans reaction. Not only toward Jonghyun but mostly to his wife/bride. Based on my experience watching WGM, if the husband is an idol,its doesn't matter who the bride are, an actress or fellow idols, popular or not,she will surely gonna be hated by some of nampyeon's crazy fans. As example Naeun and Seohyun. Even after WGM they still get bashed. The negative comment always goes to the bride side. So yeah im already expecting this kind of things happen to uri otp. So what, haters gonna hate anyway so those who likes and loves our couple, lets spread the loves and kept supporting them. :)

luvtokki said:

Ah, I see we have @akopinoy2228 here!  She is really good at posting pictures at YongSeo International!  Welcome ako!  Welcome to the brownies asylum........ =D>

@ayvah - you shouldn't have fallen asleep!  I got loose and did cartwheels down the street until the guards caught me and put me back into the rubber-walled room again at the brownies asylum.... !!!!  8-}

When do previews come out - I might break out again if I see them.......

Archived