[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ayvah

@lile I am getting that Null too. Don't know why...

@Skylover2 thank you for sharing that song. I have been waiting for that as I don't know how to search for it. :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fayke

@lile cannot blame him, cause his wifey is seriously prettypretty

@kroomkrim is it pathetic cause im not able to sleep keep refreshing my ig just to see notification that jh comment back to sy 8->

@aireen95 -  ay, CNblue, CNPink, CNBrown, CNBlack!  That was a phone commercial shot back in Yongseo times!   Yong even mentioned the CNpink dance steps to Seohyun when they were walking at night along the beach to go eat shrimp....that was the night Yong put Seohyun's hand in his pocket....aiissh my Yongseo feels.   But Jongyeon is like Yongseo on steroids!!!!

luvtokki

said:

@aireen95 -  ay, CNblue, CNPink, CNBrown, CNBlack!  That was a phone commercial shot back in Yongseo times!   Yong even mentioned the CNpink dance steps to Seohyun when they were walking at night along the beach to go eat shrimp....that was the night Yong put Seohyun's hand in his pocket....aiissh my Yongseo feels.   But Jongyeon is like Yongseo on steroids!!!!

Its already 3.53 AM in Malaysia and i'm not yet sleepy . Guess what ? I'm Re-watching back this couple from ep 1 from 6 . Luckily , I'd download it :D Hahahah cant endure it anymore . Saturday please come faster ! I'm having this JongYeon holic for everyweeks ! ~X(

As far as the as the haters go - just ignore them!  Do not even honor their stupidity with an answer, because they will bombard you with their hate and make a small, hateful comment into a big issue.

Remember - Love Conquers All.

Continue to show your love to JH & SY on every social media forum you possibly can, and the hateful shouts will be buried by our love and turn their hateful shouts into nothing but a whimper!   just background noise.  If we do this with love, our couple will survive!

FNC has probably already weighed the possible impact to fans of JH being on WGM and have obviously supported him.  They've gone through the very same thing with Yong Wha and Seohyun and WGM created fans who support that couple to this very day from all over the world! 

Continue to float happily in our pink love bubble just like our couple and spread only happiness and love as far as you can!  

Jongyeon Forever!   

To those of you who are now in the mental institution because of our couple, can somebody tighten the straps on my 'straight jacket'?  I can't reach them!  If I get loose I might run up the street outside my house and crazily do cartwheels!       =))

Guest funny4bear

Hi Guy!!! ( This is my first time to post something like this. )
Nice to meet you all.  ( My English isn't good, Sorry hope you understand my post)
I really want to shared my feeling. I really love this couple. hahaha  they're look so real, so sweet, natural. and then at least 6 time to watch them... ( ep.1-6 ) I'm very happy. oh don't know what to say, I knew I hurt at my cheek when watched at them. 
any question,
 JH's eye is pained. I saw he had blinking a lot when he was in black room ( I don't know what call the room's name) I think it's not normal. 
(Do you think like me???). 
sometime I think umm..  he will sick or .... maybe (imagine)  his body want to tell something. he would have feeling stressed, or uncomfortable ( when someone give script ) . (I search from internet...  umm..  so sad my english is not clear to understand all mean this web)
http://howtoreadpeople.blogspot.com/2012/11/excessive-blinking-what-does-it-mean.html

( when I saw them more time, I will have many questions ,why he had a lot blinking, why people told they have script and why... I don't know ( Don't catch anything, just catch sweet flower moment  hahaha  seriously  oh gosh my cheek pain!!

Finally..  I love to read your post, really thank you. because I know them from your post and some post I really want "push like" 'cos I think like you hahahaha 

before wgm of BECouple even begin, we already have JH's fans who are totally against the idea. The fact was that they didn't even know SY and already started bashing her. But it doesn't take 5 episodes for some of them to realize that JH become a happier person with SY and he even revealed the other side of him that they have not seen before.

This is part of the trials SY has to face if she were to become his wife for real. They have to find time for each other considering his busy schedules plus hers too (since she's getting more projects)... how to handle crazy fans and how to survive in this entertainment industry. Good thing she has witnessed it first hand during their first campus date. I admire JH for telling those girls.."I'm married" just straight to the point and he didn't need other people to speculate more.

Soon we will get more haters coming to this thread. Just my honest opinion...this type of people will just write mean nasty things... I would just ignore and would not answer to any of them, because true, it is their rights to write whatever they please...but if they really do get out of line, we also have soompi rules here..so just click OT and report that person to the moderators...we don't need fan wars nor would we want to waste our time on something that make our head explode... believe me, the choices are very simple...if you want to be happy, just follow your heart. After all spazzing is free

Guest gingerschnaps

For all i know, haters are just jealous over jongyeon's sincerity. And please, i dont want him to stop calling him pretty, its music to my ears. Its getting tiring for others but as long as seungyeon's ok with it, why can't we? Isn't it a kind of inlove person's sweet nothings? When ur in love u tend to say, " ur pretty" did u just blurt out "ur kind"? The latter is what u say to friends and the former is what u say to ur bf/gf. Im confident about jongyeon, no one can find fault at them so people who throw rocks at them are either jealous or just don't like them at all, let's just accept it and move on and keep the positive comments coming.

Ps:

I read it late, about sy using jh boice fans? Wow thats a heavy accusation. Its such a nasty thing to say to a lovely decent lady. I hope sy won't take it to heart and STOP leaving comments in IG. We just support this couple no matter what. It pisses me off to hear that there are actually haters who can carelessly say this. They must be living lonely lives with bitter hearts.

Guest Skylover2

avrilcassiopeia said: It really pissed me off...What's wrong for brownies left comment in jh's ig and comment bout wgm or bout seungyeon... they said seungyeon used jh and boice for her own popularity..Heelloooooowww... come on.... :((

Archived