[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gummypassenger..
really love your work dear... I hope I can download have those our couple only in HD.. this is awesome.. Love you..

but can you upload it in 1080p.. I really want to see them in clearest view.. just only my couple..

indeed this thread is my lives routines since this couple airing..
:x

somehow I am so used to see SY with her minimal make-up... her beauty shines even without any make up on... BUT it's nice to see her in more product endorsements/ CF's and acting... I'm hoping to see her sing duet with JH

Guest mnjhs775

Hey guys! Jonghyun updated his Instagram and Twitter just then with another cute photo of himself :D the translation is: 'namhae yesterday ㅎ, Osaka nowㅎ 'https://t.co/Tk0QT8TqHK

*namhae is an area in Busan :)

Guest hihi_hehe

i bet that some of u guys didnt pay attention to this little detail but to me it was quite interesting 
when JH complimented on how SY looked pretty that day, he said like "i saw you this morning" it means that they met each other at the hotel and perhaps drove together to their destination.  I assumed that they might have arrived at different time but since SY also mentioned how JH looked handsome without his coat, I guess they met each other before filming 
ahhh random me again

@mnjhs775 it's nice to have words translated that fast instead of relying on google translations which threw off a lot of meanings... by any chance, do you guys know which part of Busan is JH from?

@hihi_hehe I'm sure they stayed at the same hotel.

Guest hihi_hehe

just a quick question (but it may have a long answer lol)can someone tell me about JH's family background?  I know he has an older sister and he's from Busan but that is pretty much it i know

Omo..omo...when I read @luvtokki post...I got butterfly everywhere....just imagine the scenario.....gosh.....

Today only wadnesday....it raelly hard to wait for sat. To come but reading all the post here really heal me a bit.....

@happy2bhere looks like it....kikiki

LOVE my chingoo....Brownies fighting!!!!! :\"> :\">

Guest gingerschnaps

"It's the real thing" on Jonghyun shirt. Is he trying to tell us something?

Delulu mode: Full force

=)) =)) =))

Guest gummypassenger

@eva23 It's on 720p HD :D Unless I get a 1080p raw somewhere (never saw a proper one yet), all the releases I'll be doing would be on 720p. I prefer 720p because its not too big nor low quality thus I can work with it and have the videos encoded and upload faster, easier and clearer than 1080p would ;)

Looking at JH state of madness of love, reminds of this song 
"Beautiful In White"

Not sure if you know this   --->  the difference is JH makes 100% sure that she knows 
But when we first met   
I got so nervous
I couldn't speak  In that very moment I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece ----> yeah...He has fallen for her the moment he saw her :D

So as long as I live I'll love you ---> He said he wanted to protect her for a LONG time.
Will have and hold you ---> sigh...do I have to say any word? 
You look so beautiful in white 
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

What we have is timeless ---> I remember someone wanted to stop the time just so they can be together a little bit longer.
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world---> well, for now we have the KEY-CHAIN and SHIRT. Still waiting for the RING 
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word--> okay, SY..please believe in him, cause he is just a husband who loves his pretty wife.

And if our daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes--> *delulu* hurry up and make this happen =))
Finds love like you and I did, yeah.
When she falls in love we let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white...

sigh....what have gotten in to me early in the morning. I suppose to be teaching =)) =))

I really like the SY's BRI moment when she said that she can depend on JH to protect her. After that she said that she wanted to hit him once. The way she titled her head and her facial expression......was ...like....mixed of girly-shy-happy.  :\"> :\">
I really need to go to a haunted house real soon..ow wait..I don't have a bf  =)) =))

Guest Idemandacookie

Wow, this thread really moves fast @_@
I'm rewatching all the episode with our couple since there are no news about them.
Ah, the week feels so long. >_<

Archived