[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Wow - so many newbies from around the world joining our honey beehive!  And more Korean speaking brownies!  Welcome and Hello from the USA!

I've just got to say the ice cream scene was just so awesome.  It looked like a scene from a rom/com drama!  I don't think a screenwriter or a director could have purposely created a better scene - our couple should get a award!

Their interaction was just so natural and perfect I just watch it over and over again!  SY looked so adorable hiding behind that tree, and JY's crab walk over to her with ice cream smeared on his lips was such a cute and funny move.  When she fake slapped his face - daebak!  I crack up every time I see it!

This was cinematic gold, and only our perfectly matched couple could pull it off!    

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

Hyunyeon said: This guy http://instagram.com/kse3125 he is really bff of jh, there are many jonghyun pics in his ig :) but how can his friend go to see Seungyeon pic and like ? ^^ ps. he dind follow her

Guest vyongie

shipperlove said:
Hyunyeon said: This guy http://instagram.com/kse3125 he is really bff of jh, there are many jonghyun pics in his ig :) but how can his friend go to see Seungyeon pic and like ? ^^ ps. he dind follow her

Can u guys see the pics ?

Kind a somone really proud of his wife.. hahaha #JongYeon #LeeJongHyun #GongSeungYeon cr to @lulaluli_ Hihihihi.. pic.twitter.com/ivjPQ0Gb9o

— ☆Gratia Adeodata☆ (@Grac3_AdeodaTa) April 21, 2015

เพื่อนสนิทจงฮยอนเข้าไปไลค์รูปซึงยอนเมื่อชั่วโมงที่แล้ว

Guest yeongwoong

kse / junsung is jh schoolmate and also manager of dynamic duo, crush, zion t (amoeba culture)
jh busan schoolmate friend ig: kse3125, hanohzinho (busan football player), y_giee, mdjungnam (he followed jh to beijing for conc), only_yul00 (he close with jh sister too)there are more but he seems closer to them. 

Archived