[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avrilcassiopeia

Really cant wait for this scene..They intertwined their hands...IT looks so intense... love it....
 Screenshot_2015-04-20-08-52-44-1_zpsd6fqwa1q.png

(P.s why is it so hard to upload pic from mobile)

Seung Yeon ~ "When we are together, I couldn't think of anything else"  :-* ;;)

hope someone is collecting all the best lines of these two jh06_zpsmtgytdns.jpg

One of My favorite scenes... THE CONFESSION

just an off topic ...the food sampler that they tried in Arashiyama, Kyoto... is called Furikake

LINK 

Guest vyongie

Hi brownies,

Only have 4 hours of sleep and back to work and already counting down to Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

can any brownie please tell me the song was played when SY came out from the arrival gate in Japan, i am compiling a list listen to when i am work XD - so i can spazzzzzzz in my head

Guest banana_milk082791

haengbokiran said: indeed! WGM peaked with this couple. They hit the jackpot! Me too.. the other couples, although entertaining and 'nakakakilig' as well, don't quite measure up with the honesty and genuineness of this couple.

as SY said, I hope JH never change as well. This is the core of their relationship, they never quite hold back with their feelings with each other and I think that came from JH and his honesty. He shound never change!

btw, when JH said "we're getting there", what does he mean? Where exactly?

Guest vreiya

Ahh I really love it when SY initiating things <3 and the look when she said "let's see if he wears it (the keychain) around" omo omooo they're thoughtful enough to buy those spicy chips for the other couple hahahhaha

Guest dewirama

Welcome to all new brownies.. ^^

Aigoo~ neomu neomu yeppeuda~

The pics which @mihoxD & @Aireen95 posted is really beautiful scenes. I believe jonghyun will be an amazing dad one day. His smile is really warm toward the kid in fanmeet & his hand stretching(?) to hold the kid hand in the tunnel is really.. I don't know how to describe that moment.. Woah~ hope this couple is really getting married in real life bcoz the perfect match in heaven, i know it's too early to say such thing but.. Eventhough seungyeon considered as a rookie artist but i hope jonghyun can protect her in his way.

Btw what if the 3 couples meet oneday? I wish they meet to hv a tournament or picnic, it will be hilarious if the husbands hv a stage to compete using martial skill. U know, jonghyun is a black belt of judo/karate, while jaerim & henry, i think they hv one. On the other side, the wifes will compete using their beauty or any other charm. Or maybe they can compete in hauted house. LOL

I miss this kind of scene. The latest gathering hold in sunhee, junseo and one couple that i forgot the name (mian).

Guest Skylover2

mjang said: Skylover2 said: Hello, I'm a new member here. LOL This forum is updating so quickly. haha
I actually think the order of events of jongyeon is switched around. LOL the beginning of
today's episode is probably right after they entered the park because I noticed it was really bright and
sunny. Also, Jonghyun was holding hand with seungyeon with his glove on his left hand.
 The light shows and flowers part is probably right after the ferris wheel. LOl They edited the
parts I think. Just my thoughts. LOL

Guest ayvah

it just amazes me listening to this song which jong hyun sang for seung yeon during their date in the park.it fetwoels so real i really dont know what to say. it was too early to tell they could be for real because it was just their second shoot, but as a happily married woman, i can really say that anything can happen between these two. love is... just really love. :x

"Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love, for real
Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love for real
Want to be your everything"

Archived