[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ayvah

honeygeeko said: @ayvah
i knowwwww right? too bad the link you gave me is not working in my country, i searched till i open that kgn vaugn link, too bad i didn't catch the haunted house part. i just saw when they went out and she's hitting him for conning her to go inside that haunted house, he said they are supposed to enter an old eel restaurant so maybe she is expecting a museum feel hahahhahah. i would hit him too if i was her. Jonghyun must have planned it knowing how sly and playful he is. the bonus part is the major skinship that comes naturally with a couple visitng a haunted house hahaha! im planning to stick to wgm but my post now is too delulu for wgm general viewers so i decided to post it here. Goshh the ice cream part was so sweet, jh deliberately leaving a smudge for sy to wipe hahaha! i think he commented for her to be careful leaving an ice cream on her lips, she might receive a kiss lolz..

i can't wait for saturday too! jonghyun just kissed her hands in preview hahahaha! 6f428754.gif

Saturday paliiii5c745924.gif

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana_milk082791

Raw is out:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mjx5h_%EC%9A%B0%EB%A6%AC%EA%B2%B0%ED%98%BC%ED%96%88%EC%96%B4%EC%9A%94-%EC%8B%9C%EC%A6%8C4-e268-150418_tv

Guest gingerschnaps

@ayvah
i really can't blame JH if he keep on saying yeppo or kiyowo. SY is getting pretty the more you see her right? she is so cute i wanna put her in my pocket. Her face, her manners and gestures will surely make you love her. yes its also my first time to like both the man and the woman in wgm couple. most of the times im just forced to like the other coz i have no choice. i forgot im watching a livestream im finding the rewind button
:))

Guest shipperlove

this time the news on soompi is arrived fast
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/18/lee-jong-hyun-enjoys-skinship-with-gong-seung-yeon-through-haunted-house-on-we-got-married

Guest iamkryptonite17

I'm still on my way home and I'm dying because of your updates.. Gaaahh I'll watch the raw vid once i stepped home =)) 8-} :-B

This two will be the death of me. Waaahhh really Jonghyun. You amaze me. Proud of Seungyeon. She can handle the cheesy nampyeon! 8-> :x

I hate working on Saturdays. ~X(

Guest purpleskyland_stv

Thank you so much for sharing the link!!!

I missed the preview so I watched it at once.

ohhhh... JH gets jealous with SY's drama plot^^;...

He said, (SY is )MINE!!

Ahhhh I can't wait for the next week!!!

see...I can't stay away too long... when JH said his best day is always updating...meaning there are moments you'll always treasure and love in your life.... there were so many beautiful things and moments that i love in this episode...like every single second is beautiful..will share later

Guest jyuviolegrace_stv

GUYS PLEASE LOOK AT THE WAY SEUNGYEON LOOOKS AT HIM WHILE WIPNG HIS LIPS. LOOOK AT THAT. THAT'S AFFECTON!!!!!!!!! IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
STARTS AT 0:55

Guest shipperlove

purpleskyland_stv said:

Thank you so much for sharing the link!!!

I missed the preview so I watched it at once.

ohhhh... JH gets jealous with SY's drama plot^^;...

He said, (SY is )MINE!!

Ahhhh I can't wait for the next week!!!

Congratulations @happy2bhere. Your crap is full of wise wisdom and I always enjoy reading it. So please do not stop!!!
The confession moment...they looked very much like a young couple in early stage of  falling in love. 

Today episode is really the best..they are so sweet..i can't stop smiling..keke

I'm curious on something, did japan trip really done in today ep or they will air a bit more in next week ep because i just noticed they did not air leg tie and seungyeon pretend to kiss jonghyun photo..

@shipperlove the drama loveline just started earlier this week which was on april 13 & 14. they probably did that filming around the time JH got back from jeju..so maybe they discussed the scenes together or just maybe ( like we have been discussing abt whether they contacted each other outside wgm) he got jealous because of the pictures...hehe!! at least he felt that jealousy

Guest KongYellOw

omo this couple is too cute to watch hahaha
such as made in heaven couple
their chemistry too~
i hope every week their episode will always satisfy us~
Brown Eyed Couple~ <3

jonghyun express his feeling so sincerely.... so cute this couple.. so real... how the way they are staring each other so real... i'm so envy her... i want to have a man like this to fulfill the rest of my life. the more i see jonghyun,, the more handsome and charming..him. so lucky seung yeon...i love to hear sweet words of him. so sweet .. can 't wait for next week ,,,i scream so crazy whenever see the next preview... aw aw aw.. he smells her hand... omo.. i think kiss time is around the corner.. this couple is daebak... 

Archived