[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

ayvah said: Omgeeee!! JH looked soooo genuinely happy. 

jly31 said: Thanks everyone for sharing the pictures. JH looked so happy, just look at how he laughed and smiled!I was just watching "Fluttering India" before this, he certainly did not looked so relaxed and happy.It is like he is high form just being with SY!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't notice the MC's as much in this episodes. I can hear them but felt like they didn't show the faces of the MC's as much.I remember JH did do something that made them all cringe again.
"The power of love" was playing in the background during SY's bri and then JH's. Does that mean SY is also getting all mushy too?!
Sigh....we need the eng subs. 

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

I didn't see any pretty flower in the flower room besides Seungyeon
@-)

Guest vreiya

I think they are confessing about the first impression of their meeting o///oas always, today's vocab is... yeppeo, yeppeo,yeppeo, kiyeopta, kiyeopta, ah kiyo  =))

Guest shipperlove

the preview? what will be next week for our couple?

11120519_371313943064197_308109707676956
looks to MC Misun....before or later she will break the other mc guy's arm (i don't remember his name sorry) LOL poor him...he should change sit XD

Guest purpleskyland_stv

Yes yes yes...

there was a confession time at the flower room.

they shared their honest first impression and it was sooo...sweet... I can't even...

oh, JH said the flower room is his present for SY. he promised to give her flower bouquet every time they meet...

This time he couldn't bring flowers so this scnery is the present for SY.

And they posed like a flower... and they praised each other, you are prettier than a flower...

After taking a picture, JH joked "Oh, where is my darling?" and pretended to look for SY among flowers^^...

I really need to re-watch the raw video... so many sweet moments...

They made couple key chain... I mean JH made one for SY and vice versa

They promised to have it always!  JH choe the number 0 and 1 cause 0 sounds the same as SY's family name and 1 as JH's Lee.

SY just chose the initial of their names.

I definitely want to hear the part where they were confessing something about their past meeting (only guessed by the flashback images). SY was really squeally before she stated something his cheeks were through the roof anticipating what she was going to say. I love the next day where they are playing!!!!
PREVIEW: WHOA WHOA WHOA.... Think about this, 2 weeks they haven't seen each other and he is kissing her hand in the car comfortably. You would think "awkward" right...didn't look like it...LOL!!!! 

Guest shipperlove

WHYYYYYYYYY THEY DID TO MEEEEEEEEE? WGM crew is trying to kill me?
how can i spent this week in waiting for next ep?

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

old age should be the cause of my death not the preview for next week
:((

Archived