[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INFINITE's Sunggyu once misunderstood Jonghyun

Before working together on ‘Fluttering India’ show, it turns out INFINITE’s Sunggyu had misunderstood CNBLUE’s Jonghyun. He thought Jonghyun was impolite because he spoke to him in informal Korean.

“In the past, Jonghyun often talked informally to me. That was the reason why his image was not that great in my eyes. Although he’s my senior, speaking informally to me since the beginning had made me misunderstood him without any reason,” said the INFINITE leader at the show’s press conference on April 9.

Sunggyu is indeed the other idol’s junior because CNBLUE debuted earlier than INFINITE. But, he is actually older since he was born in 1989, meanwhile Jonghyun in 1990. “I only thought maybe he didn’t know my age,” Kim Sunggyu reminisced.

On the show that will be broadcast on KBS 2TV on April 10, Sunggyu is the only idol who never been reported joining Kyu-line. On the other hand, Jonghyun is indeed close with SM Entertainment artists, like TVXQ’s Changming, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SHINee’s Minho and EXO’s Suho, and part of the Kyu-line. So it’s not a surprise that Sunggyu had misunderstood him.

Fortunately, ‘Fluttering India’ could made Sunggyu removed his prejudice against the CNBLUE guitarist. He finally could understand Jonghyun’s personality more. “I realized he has always been wanting to be closer with me. Maybe he’s like this because of his manly personality.”

- See more at: http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/infinite/post/infinites-sunggyu-once-misunderstood-jonghyun/#sthash.5y0MOWVW.dpuf

Guest shipperlove

OMG :-O
tomorrow will see JH says to SY "you are a good wife and good mother that a man looks to...."
omona omona OMONAAAAA (cit- Choa)
this is the best thing a man can say to a woman
:x
Jonghyun ah are you looking for a mother of your future babies????
why today is still friday?

shipperlove said: OMG :-O
tomorrow will see JH says to SY "you are a good wife and good mother that a man looks to...."
omona omona OMONAAAAA (cit- Choa)
this is the best thing a man can say to a woman
:x
Jonghyun ah are you looking for a mother of your future babies????
why today is still friday?

Guys.. can I make a special request here to everybody... if we have more than 2 pictures to post, the first two we would post as normal and the rest, we would put under spoiler tags since they load really slow when you're on mobile... anything not related to our BECouple, we just put the post under spoiler tags... we don't want the moderators to penalize us and avoid someone else giving us an 'off topic' ... thank you again ...

Got this info from SY previous FB under the name of Yoo Seung Yeon .. The info was posted way back in 2013 when she was still an SM trainee. I have no info when she moved to a new agency (Yuko Agency)

Name: Yoo Seung Yeon (유승연)
DOB: February 27, 1993
School: Soo-da Girl’s School
Sungshin Women's University
Drama Series
♥ I Love Lee Tae-Ri | Aileobeu Itaeli (tvN / 2012) - Mi-Mi

Facts about Yoo Seung Yeon:

♥ SM Casting System 2004.
♥ Casted in 2005 in SM’s Best Youth Competition, with 1st place in looks.
♥ She is known to be Goo Hara's (KARA) friend.
♥ Rumored to be in the original f(x) lineup.
♥ She is the girl in Super Junior's Super Show Concert Video.
♥ She was also featured in ABC News "K pop Boot Camp" with other two Trainees.

mjang said:

Guys.. can I make a special request here to everybody... if we have more than 2 pictures to post, the first two we would post as normal and the rest, we would put under spoiler tags since they load really slow when you're on mobile... anything not related to our BECouple, we just put the post under spoiler tags... we don't want the moderators to penalize us and avoid someone else giving us an 'off topic' ... thank you again ...

Guest stranger1000

I known this forum is suppose to be about jongyeon, but doesn't Yonghwas hair style look funny in the photo???compared to the other members... :)) please tell me someone noticed that :))

Guest shipperlove

i need to watch a new ep....by now i have re-watched last ep so many times that i know that ryokan better than my house

Jonghyun on Fluttering india pic.twitter.com/AVxYI1mG35

— ribbonchariots (@ribbonchariots) April 10, 2015

Changmin and Jonghyun laugh die cos Suho blocked the camera hahaa pic.twitter.com/Bd0ELjfFEb

everyone used fork to eat drumstick but Jonghyun used hands hahaha pic.twitter.com/iMnGsSVkyN

bright smile when it's food. Jonghyun is always Jonghyun even in India pic.twitter.com/WDo1wYagiy

Guest shipperlove

why i have the feeling that tomorrow will see only spa and chinese writting scene?
i think Ferris wheel and legs tied walk we will see next ep....
if it is so i am happy the same because the spa scene will be sure hot in all sense lol
but in other hand i wanted to see them holding hand so much.....

Archived