[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mina will appear in NHK Yokohama FM live radio program "Sound Cruise" on 6/1 18:00 to promote her new stage play "Peer Gynt"

official site: http://www.nhk.or.jp/yokohama/program/004/

​Thank you. I could listen to the recorded radio program and it was about 30 minutes long. Many messages from niconico members were read and Mina answered some of the questions as well. There was a little bit of talk about " Honkgi and Mina" of WGMG. Mina likes the song " Firework" by Katy Perry and French movie "Rust and bone". The main theme of the program was about " Peer Gynt" and  Mina also talked about "My Sassy Girl 2". Mina says "I believe I am a single-minded person like the heroine who must have a strong will. She is learning English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

@MikiAlves Thank You for the summary of Mina's radio interview... please give us more updates!!

@meimei264 Thank you for your efforts to share Mina's updates.

Have you seen a group pic of Mina with her co-stars in the play "Peer Gynt"? She's holding a very cute 4-leaf clover...(Faith, Hope, Love, Luck) 

"Good Luck,Mina"

zKscz1e.jpg

@MeiMEI264 ,@Minah and @MikiAlves  Thank you ladies for posting Mina's  events.  She is so private that whenever we get any news about her it is so much appreiciated.  :)

​I want to add my thanks for posting news about Mina.  It is great to hear about her career and have it posted here so thanks and please post more news when you have it.  I so miss hearing from her

Mina in Japan magazine "Audition" July issue (6/1 on sale)

She introduced her Japan agency "ユマニテHumanite" and gave some advises for those who want to join this agency through their audition as a predecessor.

z4jY5KE.jpg

BDXfplN.jpgajobePa.jpg

pxeBRHv.jpg

mwbIEiZ.jpg

Mina also recommended  a delicious Spanish restaurant near the agency.  She often dines together with the CEO of this agency  and  her manager before she started a new project.

https://tokyo-calendar.jp/en/restaurant/929  (Looks really delicious, maybe I should try this one next time)

remember the posting about HK returning to the cancelled venue after the rain had stopped to check. That was such a heartwarming gesture that touched many a pris heart.:wub:

cr hongkiholic_pri

11352338_969513076413902_823551217_n.jpg

HK - a big star  with a bigger heart. :wub:

Archived