[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“The one thing I feel sad about [large concert venues] is that the distance between us, the distance between you and usgrows.  It’s because we started at small live houses, so now I feel lonely……for the people on the fifth floor, we probably look tiny.  But thank you so much for coming to see us.” 

-Hongki-

tumblr_mh494pONDw1r20pnwo1_500.png

cr: cross-and-change

One of the few idols whom I got to learn a lot not only because of their personality but also on how they take care of their fans is Hongki. He's intelligent and he always takes care of Primadonnas. I maybe not a solid Primadonna but I'm proud that I knew Hongki and FT Island. He's awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/z9OvNGQ.jpg   last time when we sent to Mina.

Dear All,

Even though I announced that I am going to see Mina's play on the 11th of July and we would like to send something to Mina, I've  just started organizing to deliver a flower stand. Would anyone like to contribute to this gift delivery? Please pm me.

I can find a cheapest flower stand for 11000 yen, that is equivalent to about 120 US dollars. There are tons more different types and  the common price ( lower end) for the one level flower stand is about 170 dollars including tax.  How much do you think we can afford?. I think 120 dollar one is ok. The price includes a name board as well. What do you think? 

Humanite said that we can send a flower stand to the theater in Kanagawa. 

Link example: 

http://1187i.com/html/newpage.html?code=11   lowest price!

http://1187i.com/shopbrand/027/001/X/ more

Miki count me in on flowers for Mina.  Let get behind her latest project and let her know that the Daramji Dels care about her and wish her great success in her play.  Thanks for organizing this.

Now 10 people said "yes" to contribute to Mina's flower stand!!! Thank you so much for your generosity and support. Anymore????

I have collected more than 200 US $ so far for Mina's flower. It was contributed by 9 people. Thank you so much for your support. I will let you know what flower stand we will get for her later, just before the 11 of July.  You are truly great fans of Mina. Who is Mary???????? Please dm me.

here is an eng tran of parts of Mina's radio interview. @greenfingeredrosy  has kindly translated part of it.  I hope she continues to do so and I will update it here accordingly.  thank you @greenfingeredrosy on behalf of all the eng speaking fans here. :)

cr greenfingeredrosy ig

Instagram media greenfingeredrosy - Interview of #FujiiMina on the radio  #HongMina  @skullhong12  Mc :  Did you have a hard time to combine schoolwork and an actress life? Mina :  Yes, I really did.  I had done it well though I had the hardest time before examinations. Because a plenty of people helped me a lot, I concentrated any things I had to do.

Interview of #FujiiMina on the radio #HongMina@skullhong12 Mc : Did you have a hard time to combine schoolwork and an actress life?
Mina : Yes, I really did. I had done it well though I had the hardest time before examinations.
Because a plenty of people helped me a lot, I concentrated any things I had to do.

Instagram media greenfingeredrosy - Interview of #FujiiMina on the radio.  #HongMina  @skullhong12  Mc :  Let me introduce profile of Ms.Fujii. She was born in 1988 in California . She's 26 years old now. After that she moved to Chiba, Niigata, and Kanagawa. Ms.Fujii, when were you interested in  being an actress? Mina :  That's a long story.  When I was nine, I took an audition of the civic musical in Niigata.  I had no friends at that time because I had just moved there.  When I saw the ad of the civic musical audition, I thought I could make a friend if I joined it.  So I auditioned for a role without due deliberation.  I found it interesting that I performed as someone else.  I also noticed that performing is deep. That's why I am an actress.

Interview of #FujiiMina on the radio.#HongMina @skullhong12 Mc : Let me introduce profile of Ms.Fujii. She was born in 1988 in California . She's 26 years old now. After that she moved to Chiba, Niigata, and Kanagawa. Ms.Fujii, when were you interested in being an actress?
Mina : That's a long story. When I was nine, I took an audition of the civic musical in Niigata. I had no friends at that time because I had just moved there. When I saw the ad of the civic musical audition, I thought I could make a friend if I joined it. So I auditioned for a role without due deliberation. I found it interesting that I performed as someone else. I also noticed that performing is deep. That's why I am an actress.

Instagram media greenfingeredrosy - Interview of #FujiiMina on the radio  #HongMina @skullhong12  Mc :  What do you usually do when you are free?  Mina : What do I do on my day off?  Well, I often relax at home.  I washed my clothes today.

Interview of #FujiiMina on the radio #HongMina@skullhong12 Mc : What do you usually do when you are free? Mina : What do I do on my day off? Well, I often relax at home. I washed my clothes today.

Instagram media greenfingeredrosy - The radio interview of Fujii Mina, who talked about wearing a wedding dress.  #HongMina @skullhong12  Mc : In fact, I also knew Ms.Fujii through PV of TVXQ.  Mina : I was only twenty at that time.  Mc : You were so adult-like in a wedding dress.  Mina : That was my first time to wear a wedding dress.  Mc : How did you feel about that?  Mina : Well, that's the most impressive experience, so I felt like crying when I was walking down the center aisle of a church.  Mc.: You felt that it was just like your own wedding, right?  Min : Yes. I thought a church was a special place.

The radio interview of Fujii Mina, who talked about wearing a wedding dress.#HongMina @skullhong12 Mc : In fact, I also knew Ms.Fujii through PV of TVXQ. Mina : I was only twenty at that time. Mc : You were so adult-like in a wedding dress. Mina : That was my first time to wear a wedding dress. Mc : How did you feel about that? Mina : Well, that's the most impressive experience, so I felt like crying when I was walking down the center aisle of a church. Mc.: You felt that it was just like your own wedding, right? Min : Yes. I thought a church was a special place.

safe_image.php?d=AQAGOCuDLmy__q3u&w=470&
정경호-후지이미나 주연작 '그리울 련', 부천영화제 공식 초청 / 사진 : 리필름 제공정경호, 정윤선, 후지이 미나 주연의 판타스틱 멜로 <그리울 련>의 ...
M.ENTERTAIN.NAVER.COM

정경호-후지이미나 주연작 '그리울 련', 부천영화제 공식 초청 / 사진 : 리필름 제공

정경호, 정윤선, 후지이 미나 주연의 판타스틱 멜로 <그리울 련>의 포스터가 공개됐다.

8월 5일 개봉을 확정한 정경호, 정윤선, 후지이 미나 주연의 판타스틱 멜로 <그리울 련>이 제19 회 부천국제판타스틱영화제 비전익스프레스 부문에 공식 초청되어 작품에 대한 관심이 모아지고 있다.

<그리울 련>은 시한부 판정을 받은 여자와 그녀의 연인, 그리고 신비로움을 간직한 다른 한 여자가 펼치는 아름다운 판타스틱 멜로드라마.

공개된 포스터에서는 시한부 판정을 받고 살아가는 여자친구를 지켜봐야만 하는 주인공 태우(정경호)가 슬픔에 사로잡혀 눈물을 흘리고 있다. 더불어 돌연 태우의 앞에 나타나 그의 곁을 지키는 그의 앞에 나타난 신비한 여자(후지이 미나)가 죽은 듯 깊은 잠에 빠져 있는 모습이 호기심을 자극한다. 또한 "그들의 사랑이 옵니다"라는 간결한 카피는 이들이 보여줄 환상적인 러브스토리에 대한 기대감을 증폭시킨다.

한편, 다수의 유명 뮤직비디오를 연출해 명성을 떨친 바 있는 한철수 감독과 정경호, 정윤선, 후지이 미나 등의 만남만으로도 상상력을 불러일으키는 판타지 멜로 영화 <그리울 련>은 오는 8월 5일 개봉 예정이다.

[조명현 기자 midol13@chosun.com]

this was posted on Mina's face book page.  Google never translates well but here is what it a very bad translation of the page.  Hope some can do a better job

Jung Kyung Ho - Fuji yimina juyeonjak 'miss relevant', Puchon Film Festival official invitation / Photo: Li film offers
Jung Kyung Ho, jeongyunseon, posters Fujii Mina melodrama starring the Fantastic <miss relevant> was released.

August 05 was confirmed to be released Kyung Ho, jeongyunseon, fantastic melodrama starring in Mina Fujii <miss serial> is the official invitation to the 19th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival Vision Express division has been gathered interest in the work.

<Miss relevant> Woman received the decision is sihanbu and her lover, the beautiful and fantastic melodrama another woman bearing the mystery unfolds.

In a public hero posters burn to only watch the live girlfriend getting sihanbu determination (Jung Kyung Ho) is obsessed with sadness tears. With a mysterious woman suddenly appeared in front of the burn appeared before him to keep his side (Fujii Mina), this figure is stuck in a deep sleep and dead seemed intriguing. In addition, concise copy of "their love comes" amplifies the expectations of the fantastic love story, it shows.

On the other hand, a number of renowned music video directing hancheolsu the renowned director tteolchin bar and Jung Kyung Ho, jeongyunseon, Fujii just fantasy that evokes the imagination encounters Meena, such as melodrama <miss serial> is expected to release in August is five days.

PGoQiBy.jpg

Mina's Korea movie "Amor" will be on screen on 8/5.

official trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB1r8VEczps

Story Line:

Zoo keeper Thai yu(Jung Kung Ho) lives in pain every day because of the limit life of his lover Lee Yeon, who already lived in hospital.  Lee Yeon also felt her death is coming.

One day Thai Yu found a ragged woman(Mina) in the bathroom of zoo. He asked her name but she didn’t answer. Thai yu couldn’t do anything just brought her home. The next day when Thai Yu on his way back home, he found the woman waiting him in front of his home. So they begin to live together in a strange way and develop special feeling…Who exactly woman is?

ps. Leading actor Jung Kung Ho has a very famous girlfriend "Soo Young" from Girl's day.  He himself became very populer because his new K-drama 순정에 반하다

Mina's Korea movie "Amor" will be on screen on 8/5.

official trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB1r8VEczps

Story Line:

Zoo keeper Thai yu(Jung Kung Ho) lives in pain every day because of the limit life of his lover Lee Yeon, who already lived in hospital.  Lee Yeon also felt her death is coming.

One day Thai Yu found a ragged woman(Mina) in the bathroom of zoo. He asked her name but she didn’t answer. Thai yu couldn’t do anything just brought her home. The next day when Thai Yu on his way back home, he found the woman waiting him in front of his home. So they begin to live together in a strange way and develop special feeling…Who exactly woman is?

ps. Leading actor Jung Kung Ho has a very famous girlfriend "Soo Young" from Girl's day.  He himself became very populer because his new K-drama 순정에 반하다

thanks for the news I knew she had a new project it looks very interesting and I hope there will be english subs for it.  I am so happy that Mina is getting so many new projects and is able to show off her talent.  

One of the few idols whom I got to learn a lot not only because of their personality but also on how they take care of their fans is Hongki. He's intelligent and he always takes care of Primadonnas. I maybe not a solid Primadonna but I'm proud that I knew Hongki and FT Island. He's awesome.

Thanks for posting here we welcome everyone.  I am not a Primadonna but I am a big Hongki and Ft Island fan.  Being a Daramji Del means that I support Hongki and am very proud to be a fan that supports not only his music and dramas but also his right to be the creative artist that he is.  He lives in a difficult world that demands a lot of him and that can take a toll on his private life but still he cares for his fans.  If you ever get to see him in a live show you will see how he takes care of his audience and his fans.  He is a very kind man when you met him and I have the most respect for him and his talent.  Again welcome and enjoy the conversation and news..  

Archived