[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

Speaking of chicken here's the chicken.....ooops!!!:D

Hangul Lesson:

cr: DJ.Pri/@ChocopieK + @Cranberry_31

P6SV7IS.png

[VID] [FTSUB] [150610] FTISLAND - Hangul Live-2 Ep. 10 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v3yl9_ftsub-150610-hangul-live-2-ep-10_people

[VID] [FTSUB] [150603] FTISLAND - Hangul Live-2 Ep. 9

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uqbz2_ftsub-150603-hangul-live-2-ep-9_people

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: anyone who can guess?:vicx:

INFO NEWS:

tumblr_nqegiuuYpn1qehn45o1_540.png

[PIC/TRANS] [150625]  아이돌릭 TV ‏@idolic_tv Twitter Update

다음 #필소굿즈 주인공 #아이돌 은 누구? #5인조밴드 #전원비주얼담당 #실력파내일 공개합니다! #FEELSOGOODS New episodes with new #KPOP boy band! Tomorrow! 

[TRANS] Who is the #idol to be on the #Feels So Good’s next episode? #5 piece band #in charge of power visuals #and talents will be revealed tomorrow!  #FEELSOGOODS New episodes with new #KPOP boy band! Tomorrow!

Who does that look like?:D

CR: lakkimi

Hi folks,  Remember this from Ftisland Coming Out ep3, :o

He was trying so hard. :w00t:

Well guess what?  watch this: he posted this on his IS a couple of days ago. :rolleyes:

Bravo!  clap! clap!   like his passion for his music, he doesn't give up easily. :D

Well guess what?  watch this: he posted this on his IS a couple of days ago. :rolleyes:

Bravo!  clap! clap!   like his passion for his music, he doesn't give up easily. :D

Glad to see that Hongki's game has improved.  He so hates to lose at anything.

Has anyone seen the eng subs for ep. 4 of FT Island's coming out show.  I find that hidden in all the silly stuff that they do together you will find a lot of meaningful comments.  Hongki is showing how much he cares about his music and how deep his feelings are when it comes to stuff.  It is also showing another side of him.  It shows that he can be hurt by what fans and other people say when they spread rumors and misunderstand his actions.  He is a very loyal man and the show has let us see that side of him.  I want to see more

Has anyone seen the eng subs for ep. 4 of FT Island's coming out show.  I find that hidden in all the silly stuff that they do together you will find a lot of meaningful comments.  Hongki is showing how much he cares about his music and how deep his feelings are when it comes to stuff.  It is also showing another side of him.  It shows that he can be hurt by what fans and other people say when they spread rumors and misunderstand his actions.  He is a very loyal man and the show has let us see that side of him.  I want to see more

@lindas55  I've watched it but haven't had time to comment on it. You're right that you see a serious mature side  to him.  Like Mina, I'm more of a reflective person so it takes time for me to think and reflect on what I see before I comment on things.  So if you will bear with me, I'll will be posting my thoughts on it  later in the near future. 

Glad to see that Hongki's game has improved.  He so hates to lose at anything.

I know. Remember when he and Mina were competing with each other when they first got to their new house. They were both so competitive and when he lost to Mina over the mallet game, he was so determined to redeem himself  wih the Japanese ball game.  I loved it when Mina chose to ignore his winning shot ... that was funny.  

OK, I hate snakes.. I hate snakes!! Moved into new house, which has been empty for about 5 years.. guess what I have on my property? You got it, Snakes!! It isn't surprising really, cause they had no one to disturb them... Seen 4 in the same spot today!  I have to take out the bushes on side of house, and put up a fence.. cause, I ain't!!  

eww_zpsqpfcdtjp.jpg

Anyway, was thinking about doing a new video, as any and all yard work is no longer happening until those things are done!! Can you guys think of a song. I worry that my type of music isn't everyone's cup of tea. There are a lot of Hongki and Mina videos to  FTISLAND songs, which isn't a bad thing, I just want to do something different. I could also remake the Girlfriend video or the inhale you video??? 

MTV Idol interview 20150604-FTISLAND

No English sub-title but just enjoy their chinese words relay game & worse than mine:D

The dorks are all hilarious in the their world relay game plus Hongki enjoyed his own world of music:w00t:. Glad to see Hoonie really take good care of Hyunnie:wub:

Refresh: Take a stroll down memory lane. Updated Cheongdamdong 111 English Sub. 

Director Lee Hongki said that he don't want to appear on Cheongdamdong but FNC forced him to be on this show. I know some of it was scripted. Especially when he took CEO's car key cuz someone ask him to do so. All i can is he's too honest with his words. Overall thought, love-hate relationship with Director Hong & CEO Han is really unique:w00t:

@Lynn715 here is a great song, by one ok rock,  Hongki likes this song and the lead singer, Taka is a friend who knows both Hongki and Mina

I have two songs from One OK Rock.. I got Clock strikes and The Beginning, I'll have to see if I can get this one on Itunes

@Lynn715 here is a great song, by one ok rock,  Hongki likes this song and the lead singer, Taka is a friend who knows both Hongki and Mina

I have two songs from One OK Rock.. I got Clock strikes and The Beginning, I'll have to see if I can get this one on Itunes

...and they don't have it! I don't like making videos with song I didn't purchase, I wonder where I could get it seeing its import music! 

Edit:

OMG I was looking in wrong section, they do have the song.. I was looking at music videos!!

Archived