[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fan Acc: 

[150521 Fan Acc] FTISLAND is flying to Taiwan for We Will on 23 May today. And at the airport, many Pris were there to send the boys off as usual. Hongki being sweet & nice as usual, turned around especially to accept a letter and a packet of biscuits from a Pri even though both his hands were full and he can only hold the letter & the packet of biscuits with just 2 fingers. This warm gesture totally made her dayemoji (Cr: Wei蔚__MADE)

11335758_1448251105487230_1337636227_n.j

cr: via Colourful247

Photo update at Taoyuan International Airport

CFh3uOzUsAANnfJ.jpg

CFh4FpQUMAADPWC.jpg

CFh7CvaVIAAOucw.jpg

as always he's busy with his phone at the back:D

Hongchan: ajumma i'm arrived safetly.

me: araso, take good care of yourself & the other boys. Please tell the hulk & handsome bodyguard that i miss him:D:D:D

Hongchan: aigoooo:D:P:D. Noona i mean ajumma, i forgot to take with my red ginseng:(

me: yahhhh!!!!!:angry::angry:

Hongchan: :D:D:D

CFh7CvaUgAAFdWl.jpg

CFh7CvbVAAE9yBs.jpg

cr: on pic

Yorubon please calm your heart:P:D:P & breathe:w00t:

Hongchan: Mil's baby annyeong!!! listen to me please!!!! take good care of your bestfriend noona araso!!!

chihuahua: aww aww awww,oppa-yah sure no problem, you don't have to remind me all the time:D

Hongchan: yah yah i'm damn serious:w00t:

rnTyDn1.jpg

chihuahua: Noona noona noona!!!

Noona: wae wae wae

chihuahua: oppa ask me to take good care of you again:D

Noona: really? when did he said that?

chihuahua: aigooo don't pretend that you don't know. what's with you two:D:D

Noona: :Dowww he's so sweet all the time:wub:

chihuahua: i guess we have the same color attire today. Is this all purposely or coincidence noona?

Noona: ask your eomma:D:D:D

zTHN7QO.jpg

me: now i'm crazy again....aigoooo....PLEASE understand this ajumma:D:D:D

* We all know that Mina don't have her own pet except the squirrel. But she's super close to those puppies, dogs, chihuahua cuz she's also a pet lover like her BFF & someone somewhere over there:D*

Subin and Lee Hongki's flawless rock version of 'Joker'

large-horz.jpg

Dalshabet's Subin and FT Island's Lee Hongki collaborate and do a rock version of Dalshabet's 'Joker'.

Accompanied with an electric guitar, Subin and Hongki sing smoothly and harmonize flawlessly with their amazing vocals. The upbeat and sexy song become more emotional and sensitive with its new beat.

The two did a great job that even fans are demanding a live version. Listen below:

Subin & LeeHongGi collaboration [JOKER ROCK .VER]

wooooow!!!AWESOME Hongki-yah!!!:wub:

cr: http://www.dkpopnews.net

Archived